Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bamford's gf is beautiful but to me they are an odd match? I mean I wouldn't have put him with such a showy model type.

Meanwhile the Scottish National team are checking every English footballer for a Scottish granny or grandad 🤣

I love when McTominay & Dykes sing Flower of Scotland

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bamford's gf is beautiful but to me they are an odd match? I mean I wouldn't have put him with such a showy model type.
Who’s his girlfriend? I noticed that jude bellingham confirmed he had a gf and all the little fan girls were crying

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This thread has now got me watching laura woods videos.....HELP :ROFLMAO:!
I felt like a right weirdo looking at her insta 😂 I know absolutely nothing about sport (except I can now name half the England squad. Every days a school day!), so never heard of her before I read here. She’s a babe. Imagine if she read the fanfic 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I felt like a right weirdo looking at her insta 😂 I know absolutely nothing about sport (except I can now name half the England squad. Every days a school day!), so never heard of her before I read here. She’s a babe. Imagine if she read the fanfic 😂
I find her voice so soothing and quite sexy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thankyou lovely the jack re write x
I wont link anymore chapters for a while until I've caught up to Cassie's tearful confession to Hendo. The next scene is the pool sex scene that was in the original so I'm not linking that one.

Reactions: 2
duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck

Hes so hot in these! My fanny man! 🤦‍♀️💦
I know right?! 🥵😩 I’m going to start having to sit in ice baths at this rate 😂

Also it’s gone 8pm and still no Jack from the England social media team - have seen a few people on socials demanding it but will they listen? 🤔

Reactions: 1
I've just had the best comment I think I've ever received in 8 years of fanfic writing.

"You're a truly beautiful writer, I hope you realise that. I don't like playing favourites, but your work really stands out head and shoulders over other Jack stuff I've read (I shouldn't be reading as much of this stuff as I am, but here we are) and it's obvious that you love writing (unless you don't; in which case, please ignore that statement)."

Just when my confidence was evaporating too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've just had the best comment I think I've ever received in 8 years of fanfic writing.

"You're a truly beautiful writer, I hope you realise that. I don't like playing favourites, but your work really stands out head and shoulders over other Jack stuff I've read (I shouldn't be reading as much of this stuff as I am, but here we are) and it's obvious that you love writing (unless you don't; in which case, please ignore that statement)."

Just when my confidence was evaporating too.
All true I love your writing too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.