Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

You know you’re in too deep when not even the bad singing gives you the ick🙃
He’s just so cute - I love the fact he doesn’t take himself seriously at all and his singing is as bad as my own, so I sympathise with the lack of talent in that department 😂 He’d get me up doing a karaoke duet 🤣

Just noticed that he's got quite sticky out ears. I'm fine with this though, something to hold onto.
😂 I’ll need something to hold on to with the ride I’d give him 🐎😈 I think his ears are cute as well, argh I love bloody everything about him 😍😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i just love his happy little self , in his own little bubble vibing away

Reactions: 10
Just noticed that he's got quite sticky out ears. I'm fine with this though, something to hold onto.
Just had an image of someone riding him and actually taking hold of his ears for better purchase. 🤣🤣🤣

Can you imagine his face! 😯 He’d be so confused wondering why you weren’t grabbing his hair like everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello! New fan here! You people are the best, i love your energy! I've been laughing reading your previous threads, I'm now on the 3rd, still have some catching up to do, but I'm enjoying this.
What has Jack done to me? I think since this weekends match I've been obsessed with him, I'm not even English, hate Man. CIty (United fan), but can't stop watching videos, pictures...I'm ashamed to admit this but because of him I've downloaded Tumblr, which I haven't used for this kind of purposes since I was in around my early 20s. And now here I'm 29, and crushing on a football player. I first saw him on the Euros, my sister was saying he is sexy, cute bla, bla, I was like No, with this haircut, how can anyone think he is sexy. But now...how the turntables. He is everything I don't like in a man, but I can't stop won't stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hello! New fan here! You people are the best, i love your energy! I've been laughing reading your previous threads, I'm now on the 3rd, still have some catching up to do, but I'm enjoying this.
What has Jack done to me? I think since this weekends match I've been obsessed with him, I'm not even English, hate Man. CIty (United fan), but can't stop watching videos, pictures...I'm ashamed to admit this but because of him I've downloaded Tumblr, which I haven't used for this kind of purposes since I was in around my early 20s. And now here I'm 29, and crushing on a football player. I first saw him on the Euros, my sister was saying he is sexy, cute bla, bla, I was like No, with this haircut, how can anyone think he is sexy. But now...how the turntables. He is everything I don't like in a man, but I can't stop won't stop.
welcome to the cult you now can’t leave 😅😅

He’s like a great big puppy. 😍

Kane, on the other hand, looks as though he is about to tell you, in great detail, how he is rebuilding his dad’s old Ford Cortina.
he gives me the complete ick

• Haha
I really need my head checking because I kept rewinding his part just to hear him say “afternoon” the way he did. I live in the West Midlands, I hear this accent everyday.

LOSING 👏 MY 👏 MIND 👏
Same, however, no one else says it like him 🤤

Reactions: 1
Look at him just bleeping look at him 🔥
I can never stop looking at him 😍😍😍🥵😩
Those drinks bottles look confusing but Jack’s just about mastered it I think…

Welcome - he’s done this to all of us and now you’re with us down the rabbit hole. You won’t be able to get out, but it’s a safe space here.

Like you at the very beginning of the Euros etc I didn’t get the fuss although I saw how good a player he was. I was like “God, that Brummie accent” (it takes one to know one 😂) and thought his hair and little bit of facial hair wasn’t my scene. Then somewhere along the way I became infected with this ravaging lust and I haven’t looked back…

I’m supposed to be working this morning but have spent the last 2 hours watching videos of Jack on YouTube and now I’ve got bloody sky sports news on in the hope we see some England training footage. Jack you’ve made me lose my mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck me he do is so hot he can pin me down🥵 what is wrong with me

I can never stop looking at him 😍😍😍🥵😩
Those drinks bottles look confusing but Jack’s just about mastered it I think
Same like I can’t wait till tomorrow night counting down hours mintues seconds

Reactions: 2
This picture does things to me…he looks like and absolute bastard here and I would let him utterly ruin me….several times💦💦🤣
4F653FC4-05FE-4792-8455-D2D23C33D4F4.jpeg

He’s like a great big puppy. 😍

Kane, on the other hand, looks as though he is about to tell you, in great detail, how he is rebuilding his dad’s old Ford Cortina.
quote of the day🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This picture does things to me…he looks like and absolute bastard here and I would let him utterly ruin me….several times💦💦🤣View attachment 739455
It’s that look of a good punishment coming your way, that smouldering disapproval, the pent up energy in his body, his legs, his crotch - waiting for the moment you slip your hands up his shorts because you can’t hold off anymore…

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.