Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Downtoearth

How about:

Al tells porkies, Jen's got hives, it's just another day for the cheating Fergusons pack of lies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Gnasher

Why on earth would you (cheaters) decide to vlog? I’m completely baffled by people who can just start recording themselves (cheaters) when going through one of the worst times of their lives. Probably the same kind of people who walk out on new born babies (cheaters).

Wife is down in theatre having surgery because of a miscarriage, understandably devastating, for both of them.
I know, I’ll (cheaters) whip out the camera and vlog in the hospital, must make sure to include some shots of me with my (cheaters) head in my hands. Add to the effect!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Got rid of all three kids? Lol. You got rid of one of them at 5 weeks old Al. If your so happy and in love get off social media and enjoy yourselves. But gotta keep proving to everyone your happy right?! 😅

Reactions: 17

Pagger

Chatty Member
So the answer is... no she doesn't have a paid job.

They go on about not having much money. Jen (the one who has no shame in having an affair with a married man with a baby on the way) could take one of those jobs and complete the rest of the stuff as voluntary. Surely her 'job' with the dads net must be pointless if she has all this free time to volunteer in every single sector possible. So shes had job offers in the healthcare sector because she suffers from urticaria has she? So because I've been pregnant I should be expecting a job offer as a midwife? They dont care she has no healthcare training because she's SUCH a Saint.

I wonder if Al (adulterer) says all of this stuff about Jen to convince himself that shes amazing to stop his eye wandering... 👀

• Haha

Stardust

He wouldn't let Isla in his house because of covid....... but happy to go abroad, sitting on a Ferry, going into shops..... Of course without Isla, just with their golden boy..... they are an utter disgrace.

• Angry

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Also, you can call us trolls all you want, but at least I’ve never cheated on my partner or slept with a married man with a pregnant wife!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Stardust

He will remember Isla when he needs her for an AD. He once made her brush her teeth with Teddy so he could take a picture for an AD. She wasn't even staying at his house that night, but he asked her to get changed and brush her teeth at a random time of day.I mean how confusing must this be for a child...... you will be shocked how much has been staged for his precious insta life over the years.

• Wow
  • Angry

Stardust

They are so bizzare. I am not sure how he could ever justify sleeping with your work colleague while your wife who is working 12 hour shifts is heavily pregnant. Simply walking out the door one day and leaving your wife and newborn baby to have to sell your home, pack your stuff for you. How is telling your current wife at the time that your baby doesn't need breastmilk and he will just give her a bottle of milk if she needs it. (Nothing wrong with formula but Isla was being exclusively BF. He states all the issues happened years ago so people shouldn't care, you try to not pay child maintenance, you forgot to pick Isla up from school, you continue to speak in the most awful way to Islas mum. Nope sorry there is a real reason a fair few people despise you. You paint a complete fake picture on Social media.

• Heart

Justrealising

Chatty Member
I almost feel sorry them after seeing the post about how Jen has turned down every form of paid work possible (!) to volunteer because ‘that’s the type of person she is.’ You can sense the desperation and it comes across as really quite pathetic. Imagine having to prove yourself to strangers on the internet. I think they know the mask is slipping and people are finding out the truth. They could do with calling it a day on Instagram, both getting proper jobs and working on strengthening their relationship with Isla.
They failed to mention Jen was a teacher who had a relationship with a teenage boy, can anyone remember how old he was? And a teacher who had an affair with a married colleague whose wife was pregnant but hey 'that's who she is....she's worth her weight in gold'....

• Heart

SpeakEasy

He will remember Isla when he needs her for an AD. He once made her brush her teeth with Teddy so he could take a picture for an AD. She wasn't even staying at his house that night, but he asked her to get changed and brush her teeth at a random time of day.I mean how confusing must this be for a child...... you will be shocked how much has been staged for his precious insta life over the years.
Makes money of his daughter but has Jen as the majority share holder of Dadsnet so that he pays minimal child support towards his daughter - and he champions fathers rights... you couldn’t make it up 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad

Sazzles77

She got over her anxiety about leaving the house during a global pandemic very easily didnt she!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Queenie88

Hi all! New member. Stumbled across and have have have to comment on this one. I despise these two more than anyone I’ve ever seen on the gram.

Firstly. I have a dead baby (no sympathy please) I did not make a career out of it which is what this vile excuse of a woman is doing. If you follow these idiots consider better more balanced accounts like Elle @ feathering the empty nest and Louise little corner to get a view point. This woman is a home wrecker!

They have the weirdest set up and I feel sorry for their little boy and their wider family

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Having a chat about its their ‘last day together’ after teddy being home for 6 months. And then they wonder why he can’t settle at school! We’ve all been together at home since March too, but the only chat we’ve had is “wooo how exciting back you school!” It’s not your last day together, you’ll pick him up at 3pm 😂 honestly, no wonder the kid has separation anxiety

Pumpkinandrose

Second thread on Al and Jen Ferguson! This title seemed the most popular although I had to alter it to fit! I hope I've set this thread up properly, first time doing it!
Just incase we have any new people coming to read/followers of al and jens who want to defend them, here is what we covered and exposed on the last thread!

1. Al and jen stated an affair while Al's first wife was pregnant with their daughter.

2. Al then left his wife when isla was 4 weeks old and moved in with jen.

3. Al refused to take responsibility and had islas mum pack all his stuff off and did the bare minimum for baby isla.

4. The pair started their affair while working together in the same school and it became a very big topic for the parents of that school and lots weren't happy with al and jen still being there.

5. Al has always claimed he was denied access to isla when really he didnt ask to have her stay over until she was 4, he had a court hearing say he could have her every Saturday when she was a baby but he said he didnt want that as he needed time with his new wife.

6. Al and jen have no removed all posts about isla as all of them were either a dig at her mum or about how jen is the best mum ever and isla is all she wants.

7. They both reference this thread many times a week but only take the parts which make them look like victims of abuse. But they have never to this day, spoke about their affair.

8. The dadsnet is mostly in Jens name to stop al from having to pay child support for isla.

9. When isla did come over, al would make her take off the clothes she was wearing that her mother put on her and made her wear the clothes he got her.

10. Isla sleeps on a mattress on the floor when she stays at al and jens.

11. When al would have Isla as a baby, he would keep her for longer than planned so he could interfere with isla and her mothers breast feeding schedule. So he could "prove" she didnt actually need breast milk. Even when she was a small baby.

12. Al makes out he left his job as a teacher to focus on the dads net however he was left before he was pushed out as he got caught many times working on his blog when he had a classroom full of children.

I think that just about covers it?

Btw we dont ever take the piss out of them for losing 7 babies on this thread. Nobody ever has on here but they will use it to their advantage and it is a cruel thing for us to discuss!

• Wow

OrangeStrawberry

Why did cheating Al and family wrecker Jen say the message was one of the responses they received? No one sent it to them, it was written on here and they came to read it and blocked out half the message. They wouldn’t of known about it if they didn’t continue to read here. They love the attention.

Stardust

Love how she has gone from bleaching every item of food terrified of covid too now going on their second gifted holiday of the summer holidays!!! The panicked bleaching of food was a couple of days before their first holiday!!! They are so comical!!!

• Haha

SunshineRainbowStar

Also anyone remember the post where Al turns up at the door and Jen is totally shocked with Al’s surprise red van purchase 😱🙄..... now he’s saying she booked him to go see it and told him to buy it!!!! They can’t even remember the lies they have told. Such a couple of fakes! Wonder if Isla was invited on this upcoming holiday?

• Wow
  • Haha

Zoolife

That second sentence. So his wife and baby on the way were such a hardship to him. Absolutely disgusting. Then he met Jen, while still married and expecting a baby!! What a vile man. He doesn't deserve his daughter. The day Isla realises all this and tells him to go f**k himself will be a glorious day.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Not reading here because it’s self harm... but continues to read here . So you wish to continue to keep reading things that hurt you but not address what you’ve done to hurt others? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Twisting the narrative to suit your needs is manipulation Jen 👋🏻

Reactions: 14