Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand this whole thing about teddy only going to bed really late (11pm according to the latest post).... sorry but if he was my child then he would go up to bed between 7-7:30pm and if he didn’t go to sleep then fine, but he would have to stay in the bed or at least the room with the night light on. I certainly wouldn’t be having him stay downstairs until 11pm or having to go up with him and go to sleep when he does. Queue them now posting about this thread and about how they’ve got perfectly good reasons ect ect, still a pair of cheats though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah but they won't tonight because....and i quote....their phones are going off. bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What sort of 6 year old has a bedtime of 11pm!😳 is it me being judey or is that just ridiculous!
They did take isla on one holiday before. Sometime last year.
Al and jen are cheats and liars

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What sort of 6 year old has a bedtime of 11pm!😳 is it me being judey or is that just ridiculous!
They did take isla on one holiday before. Sometime last year.
Al and jen are cheats and liars
Exactly! I’ve seen them a post few times that they never get a night to themselves because ted doesn’t go to sleep until very late. I think it’s ridiculous too, as I’ve said, if it was me he’d go up between 7-7:30 and he would stay there whether he went to sleep or not. I’m sure as soon as they see this though they will do a post on insta saying “had lots of questions about ted’s bedtime so we thought we would answer (aka they saw these comments on here)” then they will come up with some excuse, there’s no excuse though in my opinion.
At least she’s got one holiday then in 8 years from the lying cheating twosome.

Reactions: 6
Exactly! I’ve seen them a post few times that they never get a night to themselves because ted doesn’t go to sleep until very late. I think it’s ridiculous too, as I’ve said, if it was me he’d go up between 7-7:30 and he would stay there whether he went to sleep or not. I’m sure as soon as they see this though they will do a post on insta saying “had lots of questions about ted’s bedtime so we thought we would answer (aka they saw these comments on here)” then they will come up with some excuse, there’s no excuse though in my opinion.
At least she’s got one holiday then in 8 years from the lying cheating twosome.
Totally agree with you!
I just can't even imagine what sort of routine teddy has if that is his bedtime. What about meal times, bath, play etc. Children thrive off routine! Also imagine how weird it is for isla when she goes for a sleepover there and they have no rules to go by at all. I bet its difficult for her mum and step dad when she goes back home, it knocks a child when they go from one environment to another, let alone one so different.
*al left his 4 week old baby for jen, made his ex wife's life hell*

Reactions: 6
Totally agree with you!
I just can't even imagine what sort of routine teddy has if that is his bedtime. What about meal times, bath, play etc. Children thrive off routine! Also imagine how weird it is for isla when she goes for a sleepover there and they have no rules to go by at all. I bet its difficult for her mum and step dad when she goes back home, it knocks a child when they go from one environment to another, let alone one so different.
*al left his 4 week old baby for jen, made his ex wife's life hell*
Yeah exactly, I can totally believe he struggles to fall asleep until late as some children do, but as you say, get him into a routine, dinner, bath, story, bed and then leave him there. Even if he doesn’t sleep, it’s better than him staying up until late.
Yeah exactly, it’s a very different routine from what a lot of children are used to id expect. Isla’s mum had a lucky escape from the cheater.

Reactions: 4
I'd imagine there will be a post explaining it with the context basically being that he's their miracle because she's lost babies and they like to make sure he's happy, OR that they like to keep him calm and not stressed because of his random fits OR that Jens anxiety deems it necessary OR with al working SO hard they like to make sure ted has time with him.....OR some other bullshit boring tale.
Also.....did anyone else see the nightmare she had about giving birth. Cry me a bleeping river mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd imagine there will be a post explaining it with the context basically being that he's their miracle because she's lost babies and they like to make sure he's happy, OR that they like to keep him calm and not stressed because of his random fits OR that Jens anxiety deems it necessary OR with al working SO hard they like to make sure ted has time with him.....OR some other bullshit boring tale.
Also.....did anyone else see the nightmare she had about giving birth. Cry me a bleeping river mate.
Or they will post a snippet of your comment for shock reaction. They love it. Cheating lying pair.

Also phones away means no checking tattle for content. Or does it ...

Reactions: 1
I know al and jen make a lot of us angry. Their behaviour towards isla and hannah are disgusting and that's what this thread is here to expose. However it has been mentioned before that we should not ever bring up or make fun of the miscarriages. That is one thing we will never discuss because no matter how horrible they are as people, we will not go down to their level and resort to nastiness.
The reality is they have lost 7 babies and that is incredibly sad. Although they make my blood boil I don't think it is fair to bring that up.
What happens is they use this thread for content and sypmathy once we bring up their losses. And it makes us look like the bad guys and takes away from their cheating and manipulative behaviour.
Also don't forget to add something to your message about their cheating in your message so they can't screenshot it and use it for content!x

Reactions: 13
What gets me is the way they (the cheaters) let it define their lives. I have no doubt Teddy will be effected by this sort of behaviour in years to come. He was too small to even remember the miscarriages but I sure well imagine he knows about all of his lost siblings. There are so many awful things that happen to people in life including miscarriages and it is incredibly sad but it must take a lot of heartache to keep going over and over and over it constantly. They (the cheaters) want to advocate awareness but to who’s detriment? Sadly their own.....I could write a book about my life, all the crap that has gone on in it but I don’t let it impact my life now and I certainly don’t let it define me as a person.

I’ve still not caught up properly with the threads....😂😫🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why did cheating Al and family wrecker Jen say the message was one of the responses they received? No one sent it to them, it was written on here and they came to read it and blocked out half the message. They wouldn’t of known about it if they didn’t continue to read here. They love the attention.

Reactions: 15
For lying and cheating Al this is how they make people feel sorry for them and improve their engagement. I feel sorry for anyone who has suffered recurrent miscarriages (I have had 3 myself) but they have 3 healthy children between them and at some point you have to feel grateful for what you have and move on 🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus I’d love to see what their sheep followers would make of knowing the truth about family man Al cheating on his heavily pregnant wife then lying Jen having the company in her name so they can get away with paying the bare minimum for Isla...

(sorry about the lack of paragraphs, just wanted to mention the lying and cheating!)

*lying cheats* curious as to when they get chance to try for a baby if they apparently get no child free time and teddy sleeps in bed with them 🤔*lying cheats*

Reactions: 10
They literally (the lying cheats) stalk this page until they can find something they can use for content and sympathy. I 100% agree no one should make bad comments on the miscarriages and it isn’t very nice, but they came looking for that comment (pair of cheats) no one sent it to them, they need to stop looking on here if it bothers them that much or maybe link people to the page so they can see what they’re both really like, cheating on a pregnant woman and leaving a newborn.

Someone writing on their stories about them getting sent messages - nobody sends it to them and I want to message the person saying ‘do you know?? Ever wonder how a child just came from out of nowhere one day?’

Reactions: 8
I know al and jen make a lot of us angry. Their behaviour towards isla and hannah are disgusting and that's what this thread is here to expose. However it has been mentioned before that we should not ever bring up or make fun of the miscarriages. That is one thing we will never discuss because no matter how horrible they are as people, we will not go down to their level and resort to nastiness.
The reality is they have lost 7 babies and that is incredibly sad. Although they make my blood boil I don't think it is fair to bring that up.
What happens is they use this thread for content and sypmathy once we bring up their losses. And it makes us look like the bad guys and takes away from their cheating and manipulative behaviour.
Also don't forget to add something to your message about their cheating in your message so they can't screenshot it and use it for content!x
Just to clarify, I've lost multiple babies. Cry me a river referred to more bullshit. Also I'm irritated that I didnt add the al is a cheater bit because they've done exactly that and screen shot it.

I'm so annoyed that I didn't write als a cheat on the end of my ramble because they've now used it out of context. As above....I've lost multiple babies but am lucky to have 2 children so I know how it feels.
Cry me a river was down to the sympathy bullshit they keep trying to gain likes.
I'm annoyed I gave them a leg up for that again but they are still lying because they screen shot it, it wasn't sent to them!!!! No one would be that cruel.....maybe they see cruelness so easily because of how utterly cruel they've been to isla.

Reactions: 9
They are absolutely self obsessed narcissists. It's all about them and always has been. I dont even think it's even about ted. It's about them and keeping their little secret, making sure they keep up the story because it would ruin them if it came out. One day it will backfire because people will get curious and come here to see for themselves. They say they are happy but they must actually be incredibly sad to keep checking on a website that they claim not to care about.

Why on earth would you (cheaters) decide to vlog? I’m completely baffled by people who can just start recording themselves (cheaters) when going through one of the worst times of their lives. Probably the same kind of people who walk out on new born babies (cheaters).

Wife is down in theatre having surgery because of a miscarriage, understandably devastating, for both of them.
I know, I’ll (cheaters) whip out the camera and vlog in the hospital, must make sure to include some shots of me with my (cheaters) head in my hands. Add to the effect!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do they never take a step back though and think how ridiculous the pair of cheats are making themselves look...

At the end of the day everyone goes through hardships and heartbreaks, of course they do, but not everyone chooses to document every single moment of that and I think these two cheats have sort of got it into their heads that they are really hard done by (not in reference to the miscarriages I might add!) and that no one else can have possibly been through at much as they have...

Cheating pair— urticaria (aka hives)
-ted’s illness and Louis’ childhood illness ( no mention of Isla though as usual)
-the anxiety (has no anxiety about cheating with a married man)
-having no money (even though they quit their jobs, although that could be because people found out about the affair)
-ted’s school anxiety...
-having no time to themselves because ted doesn’t sleep (put him to bed?)
You know what I could go on, I’m not saying that these things aren’t true or that they aren’t sad, but at the end of the day most people experience a long list of bad things similar to this, they just choose not to post, they need to stop thinking they’re so hard done by and acknowledge that... what about Isla’s mum and how she felt when her husband cheated and left her with a newborn? You don’t see her bleating online... not saying they can’t post what they want, but they need to see how it’s coming across and why people react the way they do (plus they did cheat on a pregnant woman)...

• Heart