Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts exactly!

Anyone else see the pic of Isla in a bed...just to prove she has one!
just coming to say the same thing! pathetic excuse of a man he is - poor devil child Isla and the over the top fact thatTed is sooooo excited to have Isla there that it needs to be mentioned by chest song lying Al in every post 🙄

just coming to say the same thing! pathetic excuse of a man he is - poor devil child Isla and the over the top fact thatTed is sooooo excited to have Isla there that it needs to be mentioned by chest song lying Al in every post 🙄
chest song 😂-**lying, cheating**

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah that’s not their house is it - wonder if he can only have her overnight somewhere where she actually has her own bed!

They would never call ted a devil, even a a ‘joke’. I’ve was an Isla when I was a child and things like that really hurt me. Surely that’s not the wallpaper in Louis room?! I wonder if al and Isla are staying elsewhere? Which would suggest strongly that Isla and Jen are unable to be together again currently, that is definitely not a happy relationship!

Reactions: 8
They would never call ted a devil, even a a ‘joke’. I’ve was an Isla when I was a child and things like that really hurt me. Surely that’s not the wallpaper in Louis room?! I wonder if al and Isla are staying elsewhere? Which would suggest strongly that Isla and Jen are unable to be together again currently, that is definitely not a happy relationship!
I thought this because usually they'd let the kids sleep in the same room wouldn't they

So last Saturday they camped out without Jen. This Saturday Isla isn't staying at his house, yet again without Jen..... wow.. i honestly have no words. I dont see how any mother could refuse to let Isla stay in their house. Of course they will say this is not the case but clearly there are big issues. So very sad.

Reactions: 6
That must be Louis room because they’ve said numerous time’s they don’t have a spare room
I wondered that too. But also wondered if they are staying elsewhere. Its been quite a while since Isla has been photographed anywhere near cheating Jen, certainly a good thing but an indication all is not well

I wondered that too. But also wondered if they are staying elsewhere. Its been quite a while since Isla has been photographed anywhere near cheating Jen, certainly a good thing but an indication all is not well
That’s probably why she wasn’t invited on any of the three holidays they went on.

Reactions: 4
“Got rid” of their kids? Two days after posting about trying for another one using a loan for IVF. You two really are something else. Stop posting pictures of your sleeping daughter Al who is clearly not in your house you lying cheating scumbags.

Reactions: 13
Got rid of all three kids? Lol. You got rid of one of them at 5 weeks old Al. If your so happy and in love get off social media and enjoy yourselves. But gotta keep proving to everyone your happy right?! 😅

Reactions: 17
Happy to get rid of the kids and go away again.... (he will mention hes broke again soon) not happy to have Isla in the house.... Oooh what nice people.

Reactions: 8
True!

Is it just me or does Jen look under the influence most of the time now. I think she has aged so much in the past few months
I agree. She looks like an old hag in most pictures she puts up (the lying cheats) and there is alcohol involved in most of them too.

Reactions: 3
Wow I wonder if he is getting another bare cub added to his tattoo! He cares so much what is said on here, trying desperately to prove us wrong. A tattoo as simple as that doesn’t need a second sitting to ‘finish’, it was finished, until he read here!

Reactions: 4