Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also shocked they would even consider going abroad right now- absolute dicks—after the way they have been going on and on and on about anxiety, washing shopping, social distancing etc 1 yes they are being paid to story they have just put that on/ just when I think I couldn’t possibly dislike this cheating pair anymore

I’m actually thinking they are winding everybody up and they aren’t actually going abroad ....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Going abroad tomorrow. Jen isn't a wreck. Find out why tomorrow. duck off
Clearly going on a ferry/eurostar to disney or other bull tit place, can't be outdone can they!!!!!! Brummys just come back and it was dead so they thought they would join in on the action!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
She got over her anxiety about leaving the house during a global pandemic very easily didnt she!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The lies are outrageous. This woman is screaming for attention and the cheating husband is feeding her. How can followers believe anything she says? Hope we don't see her having an anxiety attack in the middle of Mickey's parade. They aren't even hiding the deception anymore.

Reactions: 10
All the health anxiety sh*t and what not and they go abroad during a pandemic. They are continuously the biggest contradiction to themselves and everything they preach. It's irritating and hilarious at the same time. Never seen a more pathetic pair 😂

If they actually go to Disney that says it all!!!! I'd like to think they are isolating in a country gite/house away from people to help her through this "anxious" time for them as a family 🙄

Reactions: 9
So the woman who's so anxious she couldn't go to the doctors to get her medication, washes her shopping on the front lawn, made many points about not leaving her house for months, has now jumped on a ferry ready to go abroad! I have anxiety and ocd and take medication for it, and I would not even consider going abroad for at least 6 months to a year! I have vulnerable relatives and I value their health and wellbeing way over a free holiday! Shows they clearly only care about themselves and their money grabbing ways.
I didn't think I could dislike this cheating pair even more, but today they have really cemented their selfishness!

Reactions: 10
So the woman who's so anxious she couldn't go to the doctors to get her medication, washes her shopping on the front lawn, made many points about not leaving her house for months, has now jumped on a ferry ready to go abroad! I have anxiety and ocd and take medication for it, and I would not even consider going abroad for at least 6 months to a year! I have vulnerable relatives and I value their health and wellbeing way over a free holiday! Shows they clearly only care about themselves and their money grabbing ways.
I didn't think I could dislike this cheating pair even more, but today they have really cemented their selfishness!
I agree, I have anxiety, but not health anxiety. I haven’t been too worried about the virus or about me getting ill. Obviously I am worried about family members getting ill, but I’m not sure going abroad increases that risk as I could pick it up anywhere. What I am worried about however is going abroad and getting stuck there.

a lot of people don’t seem to realise that they can end up stuck in foreign countries, people think it’s the airline, government, ferry companies ect responsibility when in actual fact, it isn’t.

I work for a travel company and we literally had people stuck in some countries between March and July, some people were unlucky and went away before corona was big in the news, others were just arrogant and thought the airline would be responsible to get them back.

it’s this that makes me fearful of going abroad, even to France, until this is all sorted. I can’t think of anything worse than being stuck in another country and considering she has anxiety, I would have thought she would feel the same.

Unless they are hoping that might happen so they can turn it into a pity party of course!

Reactions: 2
Ha ha ha! I knew it must have been a freebie because there is no way they would go there otherwise. They are tit poor remember?? They have just absolutely undone all their gas lighting that they did over the past few months. Terrified to go out, washing shopping, keeping isla at a distance but now they are going to another country on a ferry to one of the most popular theme parks going. Even if its quiet it is just the sort of place begging for an outbreak.

I'm guessing other influencers have been gifted this recently? They couldn't have their precious child miss out could they? But wait, does ted not have any interest in tv, computers and toys? Will he even know/be bothered with Disney??

I'm sure we will get a post about how jen has bravely faced her fears for the sake of her special child. It's all about him and al will put up a gushing post of how in awe he is of her. So proud shes putting herself through anxiety to do this for others. Load of utter shite. They pick and choose when they want her to have anxiety, when it suits them and for sympathy. Cant believe people still buy this pair. To top it off, who is to say that France wont bring in restrictions or the UK could. Really irresponsible of them to be honest.

To them we will be jealous trolls but I can assure you I'd rather be at home, spending time and money in this country to help businesses get back up and running. Mind you, it's a freebie so I doubt that will cross their mind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Has to sit at the door and bleach the shopping... but happy to go on a ferry to a foreign country in a pandemic. Gave me a gooooood old laugh this morning 😀😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not doubting there are mental health issues but I think seeing how many viewers it drew in at the start they are now grossly over exaggerated for content. You don’t go from obsessively disinfecting every item of your grocery shop to jumping on a ferry to another country in a pandemic, especially a freebie where you’re not out of pocket if you cancel.
I suffer with anxiety but it’s only mild. Maybe those of you that suffer badly can correct me if I’m wrong

I’m not doubting there are mental health issues but I think seeing how many viewers it drew in at the start they are now grossly over exaggerated for content. You don’t go from obsessively disinfecting every item of your grocery shop to jumping on a ferry to another country in a pandemic, especially a freebie where you’re not out of pocket if you cancel.
I suffer with anxiety but it’s only mild. Maybe those of you that suffer badly can correct me if I’m wrong
Exactly! 4 days ago she was madly disinfecting her shopping but today she's bleeping off abroad. It just doesn't make sense!
I don't deny she stuggles with anxiety but it is amaizng how she goes from one extreme to the another. I hope some sheep who were commenting on that shopping post start to realise how strange their behaviour is!
Cheating, lying scum the pair of them

Reactions: 7
Telling us all about p and o ferries. Yeah we know. Steph Douglas has just gone and she actually paid for her trip as she actually has a proper job......

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have had 'covid anxiety' if you like. During the height of it I wouldnt let my son touch anything, even a wall or a blade of grass when out on a walk. I too was bleaching my shopping, but around a few week ago I felt ok enough to stop doing that. Yesterday I finally plucked up the courage to sit on a public bench! I couldnt imagine going abroad on holiday anytime soon, never mind when I still felt bad enough to still be washing my shopping!

That Instagram post needs reporting to the ASA as it’s an undisclosed Ad. Still sitting on the floor disinfecting the shopping but happy to piss off abroad as soon as a company dangles cash in their faces

they’re the worst of the worst. Two faced cheating twats

Reactions: 11
He wouldn't let Isla in his house because of covid....... but happy to go abroad, sitting on a Ferry, going into shops..... Of course without Isla, just with their golden boy..... they are an utter disgrace.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Whiff of a free AD and all the anxiety melts away. And influencers wonder why people despise them and don’t believe a word of what they’re saying when promoting stuff. All about the freebies and money - performing monkeys the lot of them

• Heart