Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Isla has been there a total of 2 nights the whole of the summer and one of them isn’t even with him. He is a joke!!!!!!!! (I know that he is allowed to have contact for half the summer holidays...... hmmmmm he chose 2 nights!) pathetic excuse of a father. And to call her a devil 😡

So actually Isla has not slept at their house at all..... as the other night they slept in the red bus...... clearly Jen shipping her off!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So Isla has been there a total of 2 nights the whole of the summer and one of them isn’t even with him. He is a joke!!!!!!!! (I know that he is allowed to have contact for half the summer holidays...... hmmmmm he chose 2 nights!) pathetic excuse of a father. And to call her a devil 😡

So actually Isla has not slept at their house at all..... as the other night they slept in the red bus...... clearly Jen shipping her off!
That just says it all why on earth would he fight so hard for contact not to take it. Lies lies lies

Reactions: 2
*lying cheats* jen looks like she's Al's eccentric granny tonight *lying cheats**

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Has he got family? I’ve never seen or heard mention of grandparents but might he have taken her to his parents for the night I wonder

Reactions: 1
Oh, so he updates his tattoo... It looks like a chuffing knock-off Toblerone! (yes, the “hidden meaning“ is lovely, before you take a screen shot of this and make out you’re being trolled.) But just as I mentioned earlier in the week, there’s only one bear cub.

You’re a cheating father of two and step father of one, Al. But yeah, it’s a big commitment getting a tattoo, isn’t it? You wouldn’t want to rush into things and add at least another bear cub to the tattoo, would you? You take your time, poppet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t get the hidden meaning? It just looks cheap and tacky - it was better as line work.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
7 mountain peaks for 7 miscarriages, so ted is mentioned, the 7 miscarriages but Isla?! Or am I missing something?

Reactions: 3
I always think there's something kind of odd about the shape of Jen's head. Sadly I think that's the kind of thing that just becomes more prominent as you age.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh, so he updates his tattoo... It looks like a chuffing knock-off Toblerone! (yes, the “hidden meaning“ is lovely, before you take a screen shot of this and make out you’re being trolled.) But just as I mentioned earlier in the week, there’s only one bear cub.

You’re a cheating father of two and step father of one, Al. But yeah, it’s a big commitment getting a tattoo, isn’t it? You wouldn’t want to rush into things and add at least another bear cub to the tattoo, would you? You take your time, poppet.
You take your time, poppet😂😂 I have no idea why that's made me laugh so much. Imagine the rage al feels when he reads this thread and they way we all see through him.
I'm still not over him calling isla a devil. Never has he said anything like that about ted. I don't care what they say, they so obviously favour ted over isla. Poor baby girl.

Al and jen are cheating scum

Reactions: 7
The more you guys keep banging the drum that you were "best friends" first, the more pathetic you look. Desperately trying to cover their creeping around 🙄

Having a chat about its their ‘last day together’ after teddy being home for 6 months. And then they wonder why he can’t settle at school! We’ve all been together at home since March too, but the only chat we’ve had is “wooo how exciting back you school!” It’s not your last day together, you’ll pick him up at 3pm 😂 honestly, no wonder the kid has separation anxiety

Reactions: 15
Having a chat about its their ‘last day together’ after teddy being home for 6 months. And then they wonder why he can’t settle at school! We’ve all been together at home since March too, but the only chat we’ve had is “wooo how exciting back you school!” It’s not your last day together, you’ll pick him up at 3pm 😂 honestly, no wonder the kid has separation anxiety
Did he not go back to school before the summer holidays? 🥴

Reactions: 5
Al and Jen: Hah! Suckers! (We were in a relationship while we were ‘best friends’) You’re at home with your families, but we’ve got rid of the children so that we can celebrate our wedding anniversary. Hurrah for us!

Also Al and Jen: Sob, it’s our last day with Teddy before he goes back to school. We’ve been together every.single.day. since March. (We’re unfaithful to our partners) It’s so emotional that he’s going to depart our clenches and we’ll all cry tomorrow. Here’s a montage, with something like Hoppipolla playing, of our favourite moments and a photo of him every night. (I’m guessing that’s to come)

Parents up and down the country:
Scotland: Yawn, how awful. Ours have been back for two weeks and we’re back to helping them with homework that we don’t understand.
Rest of the country: Yeah, it’s going to be weird. But it means routines back in place, many parents can go back to work, children can catch up with their studies and form/build on their friendships. The schools are awesome to try and make things normal for our children.