Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would you (cheaters) decide to vlog? I’m completely baffled by people who can just start recording themselves (cheaters) when going through one of the worst times of their lives. Probably the same kind of people who walk out on new born babies (cheaters).

Wife is down in theatre having surgery because of a miscarriage, understandably devastating, for both of them.
I know, I’ll (cheaters) whip out the camera and vlog in the hospital, must make sure to include some shots of me with my (cheaters) head in my hands. Add to the effect!
This is what I came on to say- that photo he took of himself it’s (lying cheats) pathetic- I have also suffered miscarriage and it’s heartbreaking- there are no photos of me or my husband however to post to thousands of strangers online - they are so strange and frustrate me more than any other instagram accounts! There followers need to come over here and read the truth about them- Jen and Al I know you are reading here -hi! Remember the truth always comes out in the end- maybe when Isla turns 18 her mum will speak out, maybe someone will go to the press and speak out before then, maybe someone already has 😉

Reactions: 6
This is what I came on to say- that photo he took of himself it’s (lying cheats) pathetic- I have also suffered miscarriage and it’s heartbreaking- there are no photos of me or my husband however to post to thousands of strangers online - they are so strange and frustrate me more than any other instagram accounts! There followers need to come over here and read the truth about them- Jen and Al I know you are reading here -hi! Remember the truth always comes out in the end- maybe when Isla turns 18 her mum will speak out, maybe someone will go to the press and speak out before then, maybe someone already has 😉
I
I can’t stand seeing everyone share their account with sympathy when the trolling is lies! Someone please put the truth out there 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 5
055E9BD7-6176-438F-9DB6-9A2361EF8870.png

I feel like asking if it’s nice up there, up Jen and Al’s backside I mean... people like this annoy me. No one has put anything on their feed so clearly your good friends have been lying to you hun, stuff about them only ever gets posted on this site and it’s mainly about him cheating on his pregnant wife with Jen! I can’t stand people write stuff like this and only know half a story!

745C262D-3791-463F-9276-2CDA68A1B8CC.png

this has to be them or someone not on this site? People on this site are on here so we can chat about influencers, we don’t message people directly, as much as we might want to.
I just don’t believe it, something is a bit funny about this!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
View attachment 219501
I feel like asking if it’s nice up there, up Jen and Al’s backside I mean... people like this annoy me. No one has put anything on their feed so clearly your good friends have been lying to you hun, stuff about them only ever gets posted on this site and it’s mainly about him cheating on his pregnant wife with Jen! I can’t stand people write stuff like this and only know half a story!

View attachment 219507
this has to be them or someone not on this site? People on this site are on here so we can chat about influencers, we don’t message people directly, as much as we might want to.
I just don’t believe it, something is a bit funny about this!
I agree why don’t get show the messages that have been sent?

Reactions: 2
They’re probably making the accounts themselves so people feel sorry for their lying cheating selves!!

Reactions: 3
They’re probably making the accounts themselves so people feel sorry for their lying cheating selves!!
Probably yeah! Probably weren’t happy with the small amount of sympathy messages after their posts this morning about what someone on here said so they felt like making more accounts.
Really annoys me how people defend them, people think we criticise them because we are unhappy with our own lives, no we criticise them because they are a pair of cheats.

Reactions: 6
Probably yeah! Probably weren’t happy with the small amount of sympathy messages after their posts this morning about what someone on here said so they felt like making more accounts.
Really annoys me how people defend them, people think we criticise them because we are unhappy with our own lives, no we criticise them because they are a pair of cheats.
Exactly. We criticise them because they have this whole life built online and its all lies. Their whole relationship is built of lying and cheating behind the back of his pregnant wife. Leaving his 4 week old baby and wife for jen and making no effort to see his baby. And once he does, he manipulates times has her for to "prove" that isla doesn't need to be breastfed by her mum. And then not two years later he is a champion supporter of his new wife who is feeding their son and he praises her efforts and dedication.
Al and jen, since you love reading here so much, id like to ask you both a question. Al how does it feel to be on that high horse? Sometimes I wonder if you are terrified your sheep will find out that truth about you, or is it the case that you don't actually believe you did anything wrong. Because in your mind, cheating on your pregnant wife and letting the Internet believe you are a victim is normal. Maybe you've told yourself you're the victim over and over and you've started to believe that. But you and I both know al you are pure cheating scum.
And jen, how do you look little isla in the eye, knowing you were bleeping her dad while she was growing in her mothers womb. How do you treat hannah so awfully when you know what you did to her. How could you do that to another woman and mother, when you yourself are a mum. You like to make out you're a Saint but jen my lovely, you are the worst person I've ever come across. How you can let that little girl call you mum when you did what you did to her, is beyond me.
I very much look forward to the day that the three children realise how manipulative and poisonous you both are.
Cheating bastards like you don't deserve the love and support you get. You make me sick 😷

Reactions: 12
Oh wow what a bore, has anyone seen his latest comments on his insta story? If they actually had nothing to hide, then why don’t they just come out and say “yep we had an affair when my ex wife was pregnant and I abandoned her and my newborn daughter for Jen.” No one needs to have a “chat” with him to find out the truth, they just need to read this site, it’s all here.

Reactions: 7
Oh wow what a bore, has anyone seen his latest comments on his insta story? If they actually had nothing to hide, then why don’t they just come out and say “yep we had an affair when my ex wife was pregnant and I abandoned her and my newborn daughter for Jen.” No one needs to have a “chat” with him to find out the truth, they just need to read this site, it’s all here.
Don’t even need to read here, just do some basic maths! Maybe some of the newer followed (if they have them) didn’t see when al started out saying what a hands on dad he was when ted was born then actually turns out he has another kid who he obviously did jack tit for

• Heart
Religion and divorce 😂 it’s not about that. It’s about cheating Al and home wrecker Jen cheating and Al leaving a newborn baby and his wife. He’s a twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you remember a couple of months ago when Jen said they weren't going to read here anymore because it was 'self-destructive'? Imagine for one second that they'd actually stuck to that, they'd have had so little content! They've obviously realised how utterly dull they are. Even on their 'date night' they found each other so boring and unfulfilling that they sat reading Tattle instead. Very romantic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else find his (als a chest) stories creepy?
he looked worried to me - maybe someone really did message his followers and dished some dirt- 😂 He did say he was concerned about his private life being spoken about....he is a creep and a cheat and a liar and a perv and a narcissist wanker! Jen is also all of these things- everything on here is true I’ve never read anyone taking the piss out of their miscarriages it’s all about their cheating and deceit -let’s see if they actually have a zoom call 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Did you hear jen in the background. "Why do they talk such utter nonsense" because jen you cheated with a married man who had a baby on the way. Where are your morals hun?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did you hear jen in the background. "Why do they talk such utter nonsense" because jen you cheated with a married man who had a baby on the way. Where are your morals hun?
Yes it was hilarious she’s such a prick - they totally deserve each other 🙄

Reactions: 4
Yes it was hilarious she’s such a prick - they totally deserve each other 🙄
They really don't think they have done anything wrong do they?😂 I actually feel quite sorry for her in a way, it won't be long before cheating lying al strikes again

They are so bizzare. I am not sure how he could ever justify sleeping with your work colleague while your wife who is working 12 hour shifts is heavily pregnant. Simply walking out the door one day and leaving your wife and newborn baby to have to sell your home, pack your stuff for you. How is telling your current wife at the time that your baby doesn't need breastmilk and he will just give her a bottle of milk if she needs it. (Nothing wrong with formula but Isla was being exclusively BF. He states all the issues happened years ago so people shouldn't care, you try to not pay child maintenance, you forgot to pick Isla up from school, you continue to speak in the most awful way to Islas mum. Nope sorry there is a real reason a fair few people despise you. You paint a complete fake picture on Social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And seeing as your reading here Jen and Ali..... I am not Sophie... who you seem to have developed an obsession over!!!!