Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this has developed! 🤣

To all the folk that used to support them, dont feel bad or daft I used to be a huge supporter of them from day one. Then I started to question some stuff and had a look on here for them. My eyes were opened to say the least.

They are liars, lie about their relationship and their so called friendship before they officially got together 🙄. Plead poverty but luve mortgage free, have a hot tub, a campervan and seem to be able to afford most of the good things in life. They play on tragedies to stay relevant and use mental health as their get out of jail card. Shes on pins all the time because shes prob got anx from all the tit ahe did with Al, plus the knowledge that he could do it again. The drinking only highlights the fear and makes it worse. How she lives with herself making out she is mrs community spirit is beyond me. They cant have many friends left in their town, which is why they rely on insta for friends who are generally the same fame hungry, aggressive, freebie grabbing and work shy types like themselves.

They read here for their content, only picking up on things that try and paint them as victims.

I wonder if we will get an insta story of a breakdown or random pic of a police car soon? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My daughter was born at the end of January and in February 14th (I know what a wonderful date) I found out her dad had been messaging other women and cheating with a girl he worked with.

The pain was indescribable. It affected the way I bonded with my daughter. Honestly there’s no explanation to how awful i felt. We did however stay together.

So for Hannah to actually have Al the letch leave her and Isla and have to deal with Jen the bitter cow as well , and being able to rise above it is unbelievable. What a good mother and a strong woman!

I hope she reads here so she can see how we all admire her .
And I hope Jen is reading and knows how awful her bunny boiling ways are as she watches her worshippers slip away when they find out the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My daughter was born at the end of January and in February 14th (I know what a wonderful date) I found out her dad had been messaging other women and cheating with a girl he worked with.

The pain was indescribable. It affected the way I bonded with my daughter. Honestly there’s no explanation to how awful i felt. We did however stay together.

So for Hannah to actually have Al the letch leave her and Isla and have to deal with Jen the bitter cow as well , and being able to rise above it is unbelievable. What a good mother and a strong woman!

I hope she reads here so she can see how we all admire her .
And I hope Jen is reading and knows how awful her bunny boiling ways are as she watches her worshippers slip away when they find out the truth.
I'm so sorry that happened to you. That's a horrible thing to be dealing with at any time, but particularly when you have such a young baby. You have incredible strength yourself, and should be really proud that you have come through that. Just wanting to send some love your way.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well this has developed! 🤣

To all the folk that used to support them, dont feel bad or daft I used to be a huge supporter of them from day one. Then I started to question some stuff and had a look on here for them. My eyes were opened to say the least.

They are liars, lie about their relationship and their so called friendship before they officially got together 🙄. Plead poverty but luve mortgage free, have a hot tub, a campervan and seem to be able to afford most of the good things in life. They play on tragedies to stay relevant and use mental health as their get out of jail card. Shes on pins all the time because shes prob got anx from all the tit ahe did with Al, plus the knowledge that he could do it again. The drinking only highlights the fear and makes it worse. How she lives with herself making out she is mrs community spirit is beyond me. They cant have many friends left in their town, which is why they rely on insta for friends who are generally the same fame hungry, aggressive, freebie grabbing and work shy types like themselves.

They read here for their content, only picking up on things that try and paint them as victims.

I wonder if we will get an insta story of a breakdown or random pic of a police car soon? 🤔
It is very scary how they dragged all of us into this fake life they've built online. It shows how easily they can manipulate a situation! So glad were getting more people on here who have seen through al and jen, the more the better!

Reactions: 3
It would be brilliant if someone came out against them and they had to address the disgusting things they have done

Reactions: 2
I was listening to Radio X the other day and there was a bloody advert for his stupid podcast ! I have to find a different radio station to listen to now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They're setting us up surely. Thats a tattle conversation on their stories about Jen's work if ever I've seen one

Reactions: 6
I almost feel sorry them after seeing the post about how Jen has turned down every form of paid work possible (!) to volunteer because ‘that’s the type of person she is.’ You can sense the desperation and it comes across as really quite pathetic. Imagine having to prove yourself to strangers on the internet. I think they know the mask is slipping and people are finding out the truth. They could do with calling it a day on Instagram, both getting proper jobs and working on strengthening their relationship with Isla.

Reactions: 12
I almost feel sorry them after seeing the post about how Jen has turned down every form of paid work possible (!) to volunteer because ‘that’s the type of person she is.’ You can sense the desperation and it comes across as really quite pathetic. Imagine having to prove yourself to strangers on the internet. I think they know the mask is slipping and people are finding out the truth. They could do with calling it a day on Instagram, both getting proper jobs and working on strengthening their relationship with Isla.
They failed to mention Jen was a teacher who had a relationship with a teenage boy, can anyone remember how old he was? And a teacher who had an affair with a married colleague whose wife was pregnant but hey 'that's who she is....she's worth her weight in gold'....

• Heart
Reactions: 16