Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think they shot themselves in the foot by having Jen on the ‘dad network’ page. I initially followed when I was into the parent blogger thing and it is a good thing for dads to have a support network. I unfollowed when Jen started doing stories all the time and then they changed to it’s the Fergusons and it was all too cringe for words. If it was just the dad network nobody would really be interested in his private life, they brought it on themselves by pretending to be something they weren’t
there’s a dadnetwork IG. I saw that they commented on one of these posts post which Ithought was weird

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I think someone messaged them or commented on something saying something about the state of their house and how it made them feel better because they weren’t the only ones with a messy house. I think that is what has started it off.

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
No I don’t think so, because surely Isla would be in school anyway with other key worker’s children? Plus there is a lot of evidence to suggest that children are unlikely to pick up the virus and spread it, combined with the fact that Jen couldn’t even go on a walk to a bloody park because she was paranoid about getting it all suggests to me it was an excuse for them to say no to seeing her.
Yea, I’m sure you’re right. But I think that’s what they tried to make out in the beginning.