Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but is it not slightly un hinged to take a photo of your child sleeping every single night of their life? They have 2 other children between them do they get photos too? I don’t know how much longer I can watch this pair of cheating lying strange bullshitting nasty pair - I wish there was a way to make their followers aware of what they are really like 🤯
I wish someone would rumble them publicly with their past and their constant lies the way they have treated Islas mum and Isla - the fact they have no friends left due to their behaviour- the reason they send their child to a school out of their area due to their behaviour-

Reactions: 8
Who takes a photo of their child every night? That's not normal behaviour thay have very odd relationship with that boy!

My heart breaks for little Isla. It’s like she doesn’t exist in their little instagram world and when they are finally reunited she’ll have to listen to her brother talking about his freebie holidays & camper trip with their Dad & all the fun time spent together.
I’m sure she’s having an amazing summer & is better off without them but when she’s older if she ever goes looking she will find she barely existed in the minds of people who should love & miss her

Reactions: 4
He will remember Isla when he needs her for an AD. He once made her brush her teeth with Teddy so he could take a picture for an AD. She wasn't even staying at his house that night, but he asked her to get changed and brush her teeth at a random time of day.I mean how confusing must this be for a child...... you will be shocked how much has been staged for his precious insta life over the years.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
He will remember Isla when he needs her for an AD. He once made her brush her teeth with Teddy so he could take a picture for an AD. She wasn't even staying at his house that night, but he asked her to get changed and brush her teeth at a random time of day.I mean how confusing must this be for a child...... you will be shocked how much has been staged for his precious insta life over the years.
Makes money of his daughter but has Jen as the majority share holder of Dadsnet so that he pays minimal child support towards his daughter - and he champions fathers rights... you couldn’t make it up 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So we've gone from disinfecting shopping on the doorstep, to holidays here there and everywhere, to FORGETTING masks......of course we have.

And of course you had a spare pare of knickers in your bag.....
Fml

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
So we've gone from disinfecting shopping on the doorstep, to holidays here there and everywhere, to FORGETTING masks......of course we have.

Fml
Nah she’s a proper grot bag, they are probably the ones she’s had on all day

Fml
She of course couldn't just take her jacket off and hold that over her mouth..... no of course not they need to make a big scene and wear a pair of knickers. Not at all embarrassing for their 17 year old son. So cringe to think they are proud to post this.

Reactions: 6
I just can’t get over the fact that went to an air b&b, then they got back from a country that had COVID cases on the rise, then they went off to the IOW, all within a month or so? Maybe its just me, but that seems very irresponsible. And the story wearing knickers over her face, does that mean they forgot the masks on that one outing, or for the whole trip? Just crazy.

• Haha
They didn’t forget masks at all - all just pathetic attention seeking - once more trying to go viral 🙄

They didn’t forget masks at all - all just pathetic attention seeking - once more trying to go viral 🙄
100%...a total pair of desperados. There are many things you could use as a face covering, however Jen 'no dignity' Ferguson chose to put her knickers on her face. Going on her history probably not the first time her knickers have been on show in public!

I just don't have words for these pair anymore! How can they go from bleaching their shopping, not leaving the house for even a walk for months, and not letting isla come into contact with them, to then going on 3 holidays in a month!
In July al posted about how he is a poor man with very little money, doesn't own anything and made out he's so relatable to others, and now he's on his 3rd holiday of the summer. The mind boggles🤯
I keep trying to put into words how angry they make me, but i just can't!
All I can say is thank GOD little isla has a normal, loving family. Because poor old Ted has had every aspect of his life plastered online for anyone to see. What sort of life is that?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
100%...a total pair of desperados. There are many things you could use as a face covering, however Jen 'no dignity' Ferguson chose to put her knickers on her face. Going on her history probably not the first time her knickers have been on show in public!
Can imagine that was the first time knickers had been on her body at all- she is pathetic they both are!

• Haha
That grid post about giving away a holiday has boiled my piss this morning.

"we dont even want you to follow us". "we just want to do something nice". duck off. The PR agency have paid you for a grid post doing a holiday give away You havent paid for a holiday for somebody else to enjoy, you didnt even pay for the one you just did.

duck off trying to appear altruistic you pair of narcissists

Oh Jen love conquers all does it-
“Be a friend” I don’t believe Jen has any friends does she?
“Take time to care” ahh yes by treating your step daughter like she doesn’t exist, by cheating with a married man, by deceiving and lying to your thousands of followers, by putting the business your husband runs in your name so he doesn’t have to pay for his daughter, (these points go to both Jen and Al)
“Let’s words heal and not wound” 😂😂 really Jen- what about the words you have said to Islas mum? Actions wound don’t they Jen and Al-???

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Her hair looks so greasy and what is she wearing, leggings under a dress lol

Reactions: 1
Her hair looks so greasy and what is she wearing, leggings under a dress lol
Oh that’s because of her illness remember 🙄
They both make me feel urgh- rough the pair of them and the state of their house that they think it’s funny! Lazy, cheating, lying scum