Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely get that “influencers” and celebs are gifted what I can’t get my head around is why on earth any company/ business would want to gift these arseholes anything it’s so frustrating they are vile and have next to no engagement or interaction on their posts
Wait. They can afford a camper van but they cant afford any of their holidays that they take?? If its gifted surely isla could go too? Shes missing out on alot of time with her brother. That makes me sad. I'm also guessing they are not as scared of the virus now then??

Also, how will they pay it forward exactly? They don't have two beans between them apparently 🤔 or will it be st jen doinvher annual gaslighting at the old folks home? Doing all her good deeds that she 'must' film to show how spectacular she is 🙄

Pay it forward by being honest and correcting all the wrongs you have done by slating islas mum uninsta to your followers. I dont know if she committed any wrongs, but she didnt deservebeing portrayed the way she has been. Should have been private.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I echo what others have said as to why someone should choose this atrocious pair to advertise anything. Their account is dying on its feet.

And when will Al find some dignity. Leaves his wife and daughter to shack up with another woman and since then has lived in new woman’s ex’s house? How pathetic.

Once a liar always a liar. They both did the most horrible thing having an affair behind a pregnant womans back. Is it any surprise they lie about anything else. A van like that is worth well over 5 grand just for the van itself and thats without it being kitted out for his free living, sadly got pegged down by a wife and child, lifestyle. They can buy that surely that would have covered the costs towards the ivf they had the go fund me for but couldn't afford to see it through. They literally make no sense what's so ever. I feel sorry for the kids in all this. They're a pair of toxic people, who lie and chat on pregnant women, it will spread to those poor kids.

Reactions: 8
I fear for future girlfriends of Louis and Ted. Can you imagine Jen as a mother in law?!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I have no worries for Isla (or her Mum). They most definitely dodged a toxic life when cheating Al met cheating Jen. As we've always thought Al wants to be a free spirit (aka child) but at least Jen and Louis and the baby child have a "whole lotta love" ;) These pair are absolute comedy cheating gold.

They have taken it down!!! even on "holiday" they continue to read/monitor here!
Saddos. More worried about what strangers think than actually owning anything they say or do. They are all for show, genuinely dont think anything they say or do is genuine anymore. Not that I ever really did but was hoping they had some dignity and respect left to at least be a tad humble. All they seem to care about is their instagram image.

Reactions: 5
Yet they never once mention the lying/cheating allegations 😂

I know how to solve your anxiety issues Saint Jen - get rid of the lying cheating husband. You know damn well if he’s done it before he’ll do it again and that’s why you’re a bag of nerves!

Love how she has gone from bleaching every item of food terrified of covid too now going on their second gifted holiday of the summer holidays!!! The panicked bleaching of food was a couple of days before their first holiday!!! They are so comical!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love how she has gone from bleaching every item of food terrified of covid too now going on their second gifted holiday of the summer holidays!!! The panicked bleaching of food was a couple of days before their first holiday!!! They are so comical!!!

They are the gift that keeps on giving. Cheating idiots.

Reactions: 5
I have never seen parents so openly favor one kid. Its terrible. I know to well what its like for a step mum to be jealous of her step children and it doesn't end well. So i hope isla one day knows its nothing she ever done wrong her dad and his witch are just cunts.

Reactions: 11
Shame on any company that gives them freebies - I refuse to use any company that work with them, enabling them, because enabling is exactly what all of their minions do.
I’m sure if any of their follower’s friends / sisters / daughters went through what Al put his daughters Mum through they would never defend him.
He makes money of his daughter (Al and Jen are cheating liars) who he has behaved terribly towards, and uses her to create a complete scam of a narrative - shame on any company that sponsors them. Shame on them

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Its rubbish because these brands won't know the truth about them. They get the work because they portray being this prefect family, with cheating Al leading it for Dads while all the while he abandoned his unborn child to have an affair. These brands needs to know the truth.