Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gingercream

VIP Member
A88E21B3-E3DD-445C-86C8-03265C574E37.png

So saint Jen has to wear thermal leggings at all times due to urticaria yet manages to play with bare legs in the sea... 🤔 another lie?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

tidalwave

Chatty Member
Do you remember a couple of months ago when Jen said they weren't going to read here anymore because it was 'self-destructive'? Imagine for one second that they'd actually stuck to that, they'd have had so little content! They've obviously realised how utterly dull they are. Even on their 'date night' they found each other so boring and unfulfilling that they sat reading Tattle instead. Very romantic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
“Got rid” of their kids? Two days after posting about trying for another one using a loan for IVF. You two really are something else. Stop posting pictures of your sleeping daughter Al who is clearly not in your house you lying cheating scumbags.

Reactions: 13

Pumpkinandrose

I'd imagine there will be a post explaining it with the context basically being that he's their miracle because she's lost babies and they like to make sure he's happy, OR that they like to keep him calm and not stressed because of his random fits OR that Jens anxiety deems it necessary OR with al working SO hard they like to make sure ted has time with him.....OR some other bullshit boring tale.
Also.....did anyone else see the nightmare she had about giving birth. Cry me a fucking river mate.
I know al and jen make a lot of us angry. Their behaviour towards isla and hannah are disgusting and that's what this thread is here to expose. However it has been mentioned before that we should not ever bring up or make fun of the miscarriages. That is one thing we will never discuss because no matter how horrible they are as people, we will not go down to their level and resort to nastiness.
The reality is they have lost 7 babies and that is incredibly sad. Although they make my blood boil I don't think it is fair to bring that up.
What happens is they use this thread for content and sypmathy once we bring up their losses. And it makes us look like the bad guys and takes away from their cheating and manipulative behaviour.
Also don't forget to add something to your message about their cheating in your message so they can't screenshot it and use it for content!x

SunshineRainbowStar

There's no point contacting them directly. They're narcissists, through and through. They have such an inflated sense of their own self-importance, it's impossible for them to have any true awareness or understanding of the hurt they've caused.

That's why they can't stop reading here. They're obsessed. They can't cope with the fact there's a (large, and growing) group of people that aren't fooled or taken in by them. Unusually, I would say Jen is the biggest overt narcissist of the pair. The affair itself is typical of a narcissist; lack of empathy, sense of entitlement, envious of whatever others (a wife, for example) might have, followed by a preoccupation with the idea that others (an ex-wife, for example) is envious of them. I always imagine that Jen is quietly obsessed with Al's ex-wife, because it would just be impossible for her to let go of her jealousy; that's why, even after all these years and despite the fact it was her and Al that had the affair, she cannot let the resentment go and is bitter. Does Al's ex-wife have other children in her new relationship? If so, I'm sure this is a big point of envy and resentment for her, also, and probably feeds in to her desperation for more children.

Other mental health problems, anxiety and depression are also all closely linked to narcissistic personality disorder.

I won't excuse Al's behavior by saying that Jen is the puppet-master. I don't believe he should be excused of responsibility like that. He's clearly a narcissist, also. However, I do think his behaviour towards Isla and his ex-wife would have been HEAVILY encouraged and supported, and driven by, Jen.
You are so right! Yes his Xwife is happily married again with 2 more children .... Jen in the past has left horrendous voicemail messages and texts to her - I’m sure all boils down to her jealousy.
When Al first left and Isla was only weeks old Islas mum was handing over Isla for agreed contact and Jen held Al’s face and kissed him in front of her!!! How utterly vile. Imagine handing over your baby to the man who has been cheating and treating you like utter crap then his woman rubbing it in your face 😡

• Angry
  • Sick

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I’m honestly still chuckling to myself at the (auto immune) in brackets for the job in healthcare. There is a post in their local hospital for an endocrine consultant so guessing that’s the job they offered. No need for medical school when ya name is St Jen 😄😄

• Haha

SunshineRainbowStar

When al said messages have started when they have Isla for the weekend and slaggy saint jen pipes up in the background saying "what a coincidence" or something
I think they are so self obsessed they think it couldn’t possibly just be a follower must be someone who knows them or Isla. They really think they are perfect and that their behaviour is acceptable. Anyone who knows his Xwife knows she doesn’t want anything to do with that pair quite the opposite!!!!!

It’s laughable saying he’s an open book!!!!!! The whole dad network was set up on a lie...... first time dad. Well I guess in some ways he was because he was NOT a good dad to his daughter. He chose Jen and made it very clear for example.... he turned down his contact with his baby on a regular basis saying he needed alone time with his “new wife”.He never had her for the night until she was 5!!!! He is vile!!!!!
Also anyone notice how when Isla is there Jen stays out the way???? Hmmmmmmm

• Angry

OrangeStrawberry

Religion and divorce 😂 it’s not about that. It’s about cheating Al and home wrecker Jen cheating and Al leaving a newborn baby and his wife. He’s a twat 😂

• Haha

Win

VIP Member
I almost feel sorry them after seeing the post about how Jen has turned down every form of paid work possible (!) to volunteer because ‘that’s the type of person she is.’ You can sense the desperation and it comes across as really quite pathetic. Imagine having to prove yourself to strangers on the internet. I think they know the mask is slipping and people are finding out the truth. They could do with calling it a day on Instagram, both getting proper jobs and working on strengthening their relationship with Isla.

Reactions: 12

SweetPotato

Chatty Member
Not reading here because it’s self harm... but continues to read here . So you wish to continue to keep reading things that hurt you but not address what you’ve done to hurt others? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Twisting the narrative to suit your needs is manipulation Jen 👋🏻
Like someone said previously, we should start just adding words and sentences (that ruins the perfect blended family image) into our conversations, (infidelity) so that they can’t keep using our posts (cheated on pregnant wife) for content. 😬😂

• Haha

tidalwave

Chatty Member
There's no point contacting them directly. They're narcissists, through and through. They have such an inflated sense of their own self-importance, it's impossible for them to have any true awareness or understanding of the hurt they've caused.

That's why they can't stop reading here. They're obsessed. They can't cope with the fact there's a (large, and growing) group of people that aren't fooled or taken in by them. Unusually, I would say Jen is the biggest overt narcissist of the pair. The affair itself is typical of a narcissist; lack of empathy, sense of entitlement, envious of whatever others (a wife, for example) might have, followed by a preoccupation with the idea that others (an ex-wife, for example) is envious of them. I always imagine that Jen is quietly obsessed with Al's ex-wife, because it would just be impossible for her to let go of her jealousy; that's why, even after all these years and despite the fact it was her and Al that had the affair, she cannot let the resentment go and is bitter. Does Al's ex-wife have other children in her new relationship? If so, I'm sure this is a big point of envy and resentment for her, also, and probably feeds in to her desperation for more children.

Other mental health problems, anxiety and depression are also all closely linked to narcissistic personality disorder.

I won't excuse Al's behavior by saying that Jen is the puppet-master. I don't believe he should be excused of responsibility like that. He's clearly a narcissist, also. However, I do think his behaviour towards Isla and his ex-wife would have been HEAVILY encouraged and supported, and driven by, Jen.

• Heart

Gingercream

VIP Member
Was just a out to post this...so it was all to do with religion and not the fact that they are lying cheaters and definitely nothing to do with the fact that Al walked out on his newborn baby and wife....seriously guys wise up and stop the bullshit!
I guess most religions disapprove of infidelity so it’s broadly true 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Pagger

Chatty Member
Could someone redirect me to the thread where Jen has been called a fat, ugly, unlovable, c*nt, bitch and a slag please?

A liar and a cheat yes.. I seem to have missed the other bits 🥴

• Haha

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Going abroad tomorrow. Jen isn't a wreck. Find out why tomorrow. Fuck off
Going abroad? 🤣🤣 really?? Is this not the worst thing they could do during a global pandemic? They have been scrubbing their shopping but now they are going abroad??? 🤣🤣 you cant make this shit up. Is it free by any chance?

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I can’t understand why they keep calling her a devil, I don’t care if they’re pretending it’s a joke, it’s disgusting, poor child.

also, considering he apparently cares about his children’s privacy, why has he posted a video of them dancing around topless? Sorry but that’s not appropriate either, anyone could take screenshots of that...

How can one bear represent all his children, when each of the miscarriages have an individual bird? (Cheaters) No Al, people aren’t stupid. It’s Daddy and Teddy Bear.

Don’t be so rude. If you thought the lady was a fake account, why not check first? (Cheaters) Even if it was a trolly mctroll, you still have a personal brand to uphold and clearly other people wonder why only the one bear (🙋‍♀️) so just respond with some diplomacy and maturity. Grow up.

Pumpkinandrose

How about;

Cheating, lies, manipulation & failure to take responsibility. Just another day with the fergusons!

For the next thread title

Ellieella

I cannot actually believe their new post (AD) Their son has anxiety about going to school which they’ve covered extensively so they’ve put him in an ad about back to school?!? Does that not just seem so odd? The fear I used to have about going back to school after a long break I cannot imagine my parents dressing me up in uniform and taking a picture for thousands of people to see I actually feel for the boy :( All of this madness just completely normal for them. Stop using your children to make a living and make a living for your children!