Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that before it was an issue of carrying a pregnancy but now its actually getting pregnant that's an issue too. Not sure how much one round costs but it cant be cheap. They said there was no point last time because they could only go so far and only getting to a certain stage would be heartbreaking. It obviously means alot to them but living in that house must get so emotionally draining for those kids. They will no exactly what is going on and the emotions that go with it. It's all teddy has known in his life. They say they donr let it affect the kids but it must do in a way.

I'm sure they will post about it soon, quoting 'that' site 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why can’t they just be happy with the three children they’ve got already...I feel like they do it for sympathy and attention.

Reactions: 6
Sorry I didn’t mean to sound like I was being rude! I was just showing just how much money they save by paying no rent, yet continue to complain about being hard done by. I know people who live near them who cripple themselves with the rent and all of other life’s expenses but don’t post woe is me on the Internet! Apologies again x
Yep exactly that, I assumed they paid a private landlord, so if they’re saying that much money a month they can’t whinge!

Reactions: 1
They said they don’t have enough room adopt a child so why are they trying to conceive? And Al is always wallowing in having no money, so if they get pregnant how will they afford everything long term?!

Reactions: 4
They said they don’t have enough room adopt a child so why are they trying to conceive? And Al is always wallowing in having no money, so if they get pregnant how will they afford everything long term?!
They're too obsessed to care

Reactions: 1
I think that before it was an issue of carrying a pregnancy but now its actually getting pregnant that's an issue too. Not sure how much one round costs but it cant be cheap. They said there was no point last time because they could only go so far and only getting to a certain stage would be heartbreaking. It obviously means alot to them but living in that house must get so emotionally draining for those kids. They will no exactly what is going on and the emotions that go with it. It's all teddy has known in his life. They say they donr let it affect the kids but it must do in a way.

I'm sure they will post about it soon, quoting 'that' site 🙄
I think its around 4-5 thousand pound for a cycle, not including all the tests and appointment expenses (correct me if I'm wrong anyone) but if you egg share it would be significantly cheaper. Im not sure they would go in for that tho. There's always a risk your cycle won't work but the person you egg share with will and i don't think jen would cope well with that!
Also I'm slightly concerned with the fact they are getting a loan to do ivf. Surely that is such a mad way to fund it. They could get in major debt doing this. I think they need some serious help because this not normal behaviour. I know they've lost so much but getting a loan to fund ivf is just beyond. There is no guarantee it will work and they could just end up with no baby, lots of debt and even more pain

I think its around 4-5 thousand pound for a cycle, not including all the tests and appointment expenses (correct me if I'm wrong anyone) but if you egg share it would be significantly cheaper. Im not sure they would go in for that tho. There's always a risk your cycle won't work but the person you egg share with will and i don't think jen would cope well with that!
Also I'm slightly concerned with the fact they are getting a loan to do ivf. Surely that is such a mad way to fund it. They could get in major debt doing this. I think they need some serious help because this not normal behaviour. I know they've lost so much but getting a loan to fund ivf is just beyond. There is no guarantee it will work and they could just end up with no baby, lots of debt and even more pain
I'm still not 100% convinced it's a loan in a traditional sense. I have a feeling someone is gifting it too them or is an offer from friends/family. I dont

I'm still not 100% convinced it's a loan in a traditional sense. I have a feeling someone is gifting it too them or is an offer from friends/family. I dont know what their endgame is. What is the next move after this if it doesnt work?

I'm still not 100% convinced it's a loan in a traditional sense. I have a feeling someone is gifting it too them or is an offer from friends/family. I dont

I'm still not 100% convinced it's a loan in a traditional sense. I have a feeling someone is gifting it too them or is an offer from friends/family. I dont know what their endgame is. What is the next move after this if it doesnt work?
If it doesn’t work it’s going back to square one with the grieving process. When does it all end? If her mental health is as fragile as they let on this is probably a terrible idea & it won’t just affect her. Kids pick up on stress & Teddy has already struggled so much with attachment issues, it could easily set him back too.
If anybody else told me they were going to have one last try I’d probably tell them to go for it & wish them the best of luck but for many reasons I think it’s a terrible idea for J&A

Reactions: 3
Previously followers tried to set them up with a go fund me type thing to pay for them to have ivf. But if I remember correctly they said thank you, it’s very kind but we couldn’t possibly accept that. Now, call my cynical, but I suspect that telling all their followers they are going to get a loan out is maybe a roundabout way of hoping they’ll be offered money/go fund me etc and accept this time. It’s not just the ivf you pay for, it’s the drugs consultations etc etc all on top of the actual treatment

. They are crazy in my opinion. They have three wonderful children, so focused on needing a baby, but a new baby will not take away the pain of loosing the 7 others. So why go through it. Save your money for driving lessons, university, helping your kids get on the property ladder etc etc. If they are so broke, you’d think they would hope for more for their own children. How is getting into more debt helping anyone?!

Reactions: 8
It’s sad and thankfully I’ve never been in that situation. I think therapy is what is needed (in a genuine not trolling way, I’ve had therapy) I’m not unsympathetic as I am going to be a surrogate for a couple who can’t carry I think they need to come to terms with the hand they’ve been dealt for the sake of their other children. Will ted one day think ‘why wasn’t I enough?’

Reactions: 7
It’s sad and thankfully I’ve never been in that situation. I think therapy is what is needed (in a genuine not trolling way, I’ve had therapy) I’m not unsympathetic as I am going to be a surrogate for a couple who can’t carry I think they need to come to terms with the hand they’ve been dealt for the sake of their other children. Will ted one day think ‘why wasn’t I enough?’
Agreed. Therapy is very much needed for the co-dependency between them and the over parenting of their boy. Also it may help with the attention seeking.

You’re a fabulous human for being a surrogate

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How about;

Cheating, lies, manipulation & failure to take responsibility. Just another day with the fergusons!

For the next thread title

Reactions: 12
How about:

Al tells porkies, Jen's got hives, it's just another day for the cheating Fergusons pack of lies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So jen wasn't on maker of boys because she read some things she didn't like..... would that be.......THE TRUTH jen? Hurts doesnt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8