Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the answer is... no she doesn't have a paid job.

They go on about not having much money. Jen (the one who has no shame in having an affair with a married man with a baby on the way) could take one of those jobs and complete the rest of the stuff as voluntary. Surely her 'job' with the dads net must be pointless if she has all this free time to volunteer in every single sector possible. So shes had job offers in the healthcare sector because she suffers from urticaria has she? So because I've been pregnant I should be expecting a job offer as a midwife? They dont care she has no healthcare training because she's SUCH a Saint.

I wonder if Al (adulterer) says all of this stuff about Jen to convince himself that shes amazing to stop his eye wandering... 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They type nonsense and take their followers for the idiots they are. Who would believe the rubbish they post?

Reactions: 1
H
Shes listed as a director for their company if you look them up on HMRC. Pressume she gets money from that.....
Hang on....birthday July???? She just celebrated her birthday...cheating lying witch about more than sleeping with a married man!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has she turned down so much paid work if they are always struggling for money.. it’s irresponsible not saint like.

Plus If she does love working with old people why wouldn’t she take a job? Probably cos she’d have to commit to working actual hours rather than posting freebies on Instagram.

I’ve also not seen them post anything on BLM since she went ‘Protesting’ .. it’s all for show . It’s disgusting

Reactions: 8
Paid work In the health sector (auto immune) LOL. As if. I work in the health sector and we don’t offer jobs to someone just because someone talks about their condition on Instagram. St Jen of Royal Tunbridge Wells should get a statue of her in the town centre

And what sort of idiotic sheep thought she was a paid nurse? insulting to us nurses 😂 sorry I’m just catching up and god they grind my gears

• Haha
"She volunteers because that's just who she is" how dull😴 what about when she had a relationship with a young teenager when she was a teacher was that "just who she is" or when she had an affair with a married man?
They are so desperate to stay relevant its unreal! Drop the act guys, we know she is no saint!

So the answer is... no she doesn't have a paid job.

They go on about not having much money. Jen (the one who has no shame in having an affair with a married man with a baby on the way) could take one of those jobs and complete the rest of the stuff as voluntary. Surely her 'job' with the dads net must be pointless if she has all this free time to volunteer in every single sector possible. So shes had job offers in the healthcare sector because she suffers from urticaria has she? So because I've been pregnant I should be expecting a job offer as a midwife? They dont care she has no healthcare training because she's SUCH a Saint.

I wonder if Al (adulterer) says all of this stuff about Jen to convince himself that shes amazing to stop his eye wandering... 👀
Or he posts it to pull the wool over Jens eyes to keep her sweet, while hes off searching for her replacement👀

• Haha
They have such an inflated version of self. Most of their posts are blowing smoke up one of them or all of them for some miraculous achievement that they have apparently made, despite the fact that most of the time these are either exaggerated or just general mundane everyday achievements.

He cheated on his pregnant wife and left his newborn daughter and wife a few weeks after she was born, Jen slept with a married man and basically stole him from a woman who had just had a baby, being a mother herself, it’s just beyond belief that she could be so callous.

Yet they continue to post about themselves like they are holier than thou, like they are a pair of saints, is this a genuine belief they hold? Do they actually believe they are both god’s gifts to women, children and men alike? Or are they simply trying to deflect from their past? “Oh it doesn’t matter that they had an affair because she turns down paid work for the elderly and instead does it for free...”

• Heart
H
Hang on....birthday July???? She just celebrated her birthday...cheating lying witch about more than sleeping with a married man!
Intriguing, why would she lie about her birthday?! These two are so odd.

And yes I’ve been saying for a while why do they moan about not having any money when they could get regular jobs and be better off.

Reactions: 3
Intriguing, why would she lie about her birthday?! These two are so odd.

And yes I’ve been saying for a while why do they moan about not having any money when they could get regular jobs and be better off.
Because they have a martyr behaviour complex combined with pathological need for attention. Hence why they share all of the posts from here, except the ones about the affair of course. 😊

• Haha
*al and jen are lying cheats* She wouldnt accept jobs working with old people probably because she would have to do more than hold their hand or cook them a sunday dinner once every now and then. Cant imagine her being so jolly and saint like when she has to change them if they've had a soiled accident or something. *al and Jen are lying cheats*

• Heart
Reactions: 9
*al and jen are lying cheats* She wouldnt accept jobs working with old people probably because she would have to do more than hold their hand or cook them a sunday dinner once every now and then. Cant imagine her being so jolly and saint like when she has to change them if they've had a soiled accident or something. *al and Jen are lying cheats*
Yes to this! There is a major difference between visiting the elderly, making them food once in a while and working as a carer. I wonder how she would cope with the night shifts and the long hours of thankless hard work. Working as a carer is one of the hardest jobs and it certainly isnt done for the money. I have nothing but respect and admiration for carers and I cant imagine jen ever being able to cope with that job.
I love how they act like jen is the only woman in the world who has ever dedicated her spare time to help people. It's just most people dont brag about it daily!
P.s love you putting the in lying cheating part, they'll be raging that they cant use that for content🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ha ha! What an excellent idea... lying cheats.. if we just put this phrase.... adulterers.... through any posts we can be sure it wont get copied and pasted to insta..... abandoned pregnant wife..🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker - these two are the reason I found Tattle. They instantly irritated me when I stumbled across them. I’ve watched my best friend suffer multiple losses & infertility In trying for her second child. My friend doesn’t splash her pregnancy tests & period news all over Instagram. She quietly grieved with her loved ones. After a couple years decided she needed to put her child who was actually here first. She realised she was missing so much of his life being consumed by trying for another child when she had been lucky enough to have one lovely little boy who was enough. And while I know her sadness at infertility is always at the back of her mind, I also know she feels happy, enjoys life & is so grateful for her son.
Meanwhile, these guys have 3 kids between & act like they have none. It boils my blood. It’s really sad nature isn’t playing ball & letting them have another but it’s time to accept that’s life. And take a look at what you’ve actually got. 3 kids. It’s way more than some. And don’t get me started on the woe is me in terms of seeing Isla when you walked out on her when she was a newborn baby. That was your horrible, selfish decision.

Also, apologies if this has been discussed but have you noticed all the photos of Isla (or at least all the recent ones) are gone from their Instagram? Guessing her mum has put her foot down?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg I cannot get over the answers to the jen question. He shouldve just written saint. Please, if anyone knows anyone that genuinely felt good about those stories, and didnt cringe, send them my way because I wanna know what it is about them that keeps people licking their arses.

Reactions: 4
Half those things they said that people thought Jen was were false as were half the job offers she supposedly has received. What exactly does she do for dadsnet or does all the money that Facebook give them literally pay both of their salaries?!

Reactions: 4