Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s obviously not just them but I can’t believe I fell for this influencer thing once upon a time. ‘Any recommendations for a washing machine? Mines just packed in.’ .... ‘oh so many recommendations for this pile of tit, look at all the amazing features! Wow I’ll definitely be getting one!’ Do they all think we’re thick?

Reactions: 4
I'm fascinated by their financial situation. They have no money, well he says they dont, but jen bought him a camper van??

Reactions: 2
Jen has the money so he doesn’t have to pay child support, remember
It actually really upsets me when hes saying about all this alone time with ted. It's so special to him etc but when does he ever have alone time with isla. Shes never away with them on these holidays anymore.

Coronavirus doesnt seem to be a crippling fear for them anymore does it? Off here there and everywhere now. Is it a gifted holiday or have they actually paid this time? I cant believe the social media pays them so much they can afford to buy campers, holidays etc.

Reactions: 4
Also anyone remember the post where Al turns up at the door and Jen is totally shocked with Al’s surprise red van purchase 😱🙄..... now he’s saying she booked him to go see it and told him to buy it!!!! They can’t even remember the lies they have told. Such a couple of fakes! Wonder if Isla was invited on this upcoming holiday?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Also anyone remember the post where Al turns up at the door and Jen is totally shocked with Al’s surprise red van purchase 😱🙄..... now he’s saying she booked him to go see it and told him to buy it!!!! They can’t even remember the lies they have told. Such a couple of fakes! Wonder if Isla was invited on this upcoming holiday?
Yep. I remember that. You could probably still find their original post 🤣🤣

Why is he saying he works so many hours? If he got a proper job then he could do less hours and still earn more. He’s a right twerp.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That second sentence. So his wife and baby on the way were such a hardship to him. Absolutely disgusting. Then he met Jen, while still married and expecting a baby!! What a vile man. He doesn't deserve his daughter. The day Isla realises all this and tells him to go f**k himself will be a glorious day.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That second sentence. So his wife and baby on the way were such a hardship to him. Absolutely disgusting. Then he met Jen, while still married and expecting a baby!! What a vile man. He doesn't deserve his daughter. The day Isla realises all this and tells him to go f**k himself will be a glorious day.
it made me really sad for Isla’s mum and Isla when I read that, he truly is a vile man, basically his first wife and daughter meant nothing to him.

I’ve noticed he always tries to hide his past, I don’t think he’s just trying to hide the affair, I think he’s also wishing that Jen was his first and only wife and ted his first and only child, the perfect family life. I think he wishes there wasn’t a whole other story before they came along, as though he wishes he could erase what happened before them.

why did he even propose to his first wife if he felt so trapped and wanted to be free? Why even marry her? And then to say that she got pregnant despite it not being what he wanted is vile, he’s such a selfish person.

Reactions: 7
'Sadly'.... vile. Sadly you got your fife pregnant and had a baby?? The baby she 'tricked' you into? Disgusting. All he mentions is what jen had when they met, not what he left behind. Should be ashamed of how he speaks about his first wife and child. Marriages end but the way he just glosses over it all and makes out he was hard done by just infuriate me.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
'Sadly'.... vile. Sadly you got your fife pregnant and had a baby?? The baby she 'tricked' you into? Disgusting. All he mentions is what jen had when they met, not what he left behind. Should be ashamed of how he speaks about his first wife and child. Marriages end but the way he just glosses over it all and makes out he was hard done by just infuriate me.
It’s much easier for him to re write the past and make his x wife the bad cop. It’s all poor him remember. No one will compare to saint Jen...... the home wrecker ! Like you say marriages end but I know for a fact he was not tricked into having his daughter!!! He will continue to tell lies it’s the only way he knows how...., also anyone notice the weird post the other night about not having any feelings ...... clearly has issues!!!! I think he needs a reality check and own up to his vile behaviour!

Reactions: 5
Well that post just shows his true colours to more people. Sadly.... my pregnant wife who was working 12 hour shifts to provide for me and our soon to be new arrival wrecked my true ambitions in life........ to drive around in a fecking van. Wow... just wow. He states he didnt have a home..... yes you did.... you left it... with your newborn baby and moved straight into Jens paid for house. He didn't give two flying f*cks about Islas mum now not being able to afford the mortgage as she was then on maternity leave. He left her without a home. She had to sell their home without any help or support while he had his feet fire under the table. Let's not forgot the affair had been going on for a lot longer than he has implied previously. (When he spending time with his best friend!!) They really really need to act their age... i probably would have prioritised buying Isla a bed to sleep in.... thats when she's allowed back in the house in case she makes them sick...

• Angry
Reactions: 10
What an awful thing to say!! "Sadly life took turns that meant it didn't end up that way" !!!! So his wife and his daughter were the things that "sadly" got in the way. What an awful way to word it😡 he makes me sick. Surely even their loyal followers will see what a pig he is for saying that!
Disgusting, lying, cheating man

Reactions: 7
What an awful thing to say!! "Sadly life took turns that meant it didn't end up that way" !!!! So his wife and his daughter were the things that "sadly" got in the way. What an awful way to word it😡 he makes me sick. Surely even their loyal followers will see what a pig he is for saying that!
Disgusting, lying, cheating man
Hideous excuse of a man, not an ounce of thought for his daughter who will, in years to come, read that she 'sadly got in the way' of his freedom. I truly despair of these two, they are not worthly of time with Isla.