Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpeakEasy

Yeah I think the thing about Dadsnet being in Jens name so he doesn’t have to pay As much child support is horrendous when you think about the sanctimonious stance he took in the many (now deleted) posts about his daughter. Won’t be shopping with not at the high street anymore that’s for sure!

Reactions: 12

SunshineRainbowStar

Someone close to Islas mum who he is convinced is me.
He is so pathetic!!! Bottom line is no one cares if people split and get divorced what is not ok is to lie about it. Why is he talking about religion????
1.He was having an affair whilst his wife was pregnant
2.He walked out when his daughter was 5 weeks old (she had to pay the mortgage and sell the house alone!)
3.Since that day he has treated his Xwife with 0 respect and is verbally abusive
4. He picks and chooses when he wants to see Isla and drops her like a hat sometimes going weeks between- oh and she is not invited on every family holiday!
5. He set up a dad blog pretending Isla did not exist ....... and now he needs her to be on it to make the ££££. He publicly shares his life but twists everything and wants people to feel sorry for him.
6. He pays absolute minimum toward His daughter.....
7. He absolutely loves a drama!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart

Pumpkinandrose

Did you hear jen in the background. "Why do they talk such utter nonsense" because jen you cheated with a married man who had a baby on the way. Where are your morals hun?

• Heart

Mrspowell

VIP Member
So they wanted to have family dinner celebration tonight... when Isla has gone, could have had their family dinner celebration last night so they could all be involved. But noooooo. Let’s do it the night after Isla has gone. I’m from a ‘broken home’ honestly can’t tell you how much these things would have hurt me. Even knowing my dad was with my stepsister when I wasn’t around made me feel a horrible feeling in my belly. If she was being a ‘devil’ the other day, it was sure as hell her acting out because of how they make her feel.

Pumpkinandrose

Probably yeah! Probably weren’t happy with the small amount of sympathy messages after their posts this morning about what someone on here said so they felt like making more accounts.
Really annoys me how people defend them, people think we criticise them because we are unhappy with our own lives, no we criticise them because they are a pair of cheats.
Exactly. We criticise them because they have this whole life built online and its all lies. Their whole relationship is built of lying and cheating behind the back of his pregnant wife. Leaving his 4 week old baby and wife for jen and making no effort to see his baby. And once he does, he manipulates times has her for to "prove" that isla doesn't need to be breastfed by her mum. And then not two years later he is a champion supporter of his new wife who is feeding their son and he praises her efforts and dedication.
Al and jen, since you love reading here so much, id like to ask you both a question. Al how does it feel to be on that high horse? Sometimes I wonder if you are terrified your sheep will find out that truth about you, or is it the case that you don't actually believe you did anything wrong. Because in your mind, cheating on your pregnant wife and letting the Internet believe you are a victim is normal. Maybe you've told yourself you're the victim over and over and you've started to believe that. But you and I both know al you are pure cheating scum.
And jen, how do you look little isla in the eye, knowing you were fucking her dad while she was growing in her mothers womb. How do you treat hannah so awfully when you know what you did to her. How could you do that to another woman and mother, when you yourself are a mum. You like to make out you're a Saint but jen my lovely, you are the worst person I've ever come across. How you can let that little girl call you mum when you did what you did to her, is beyond me.
I very much look forward to the day that the three children realise how manipulative and poisonous you both are.
Cheating bastards like you don't deserve the love and support you get. You make me sick 😷

Ellieella

Their new dramatic post. I find Jen saying all the seizures Teddy’s had she’s been alone with him and all these health problems she alludes too that first son had as well really strange. Ever read about munchausen by proxy....

tidalwave

Chatty Member
The really revealing thing, at the end of the day, is the one bear cub on Al's tattoo. It's so obvious that bear cub is to signify Ted. That's all that matters to him. Everything with Isla is for show. And everything for L is for show. To pretend he's this great father. But there's no real explanation for one bear cub? Seven birds for seven miscarriages and one bear cub for one child. Only the child with Jen matters to him.

• Sad

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
755BCB21-1E6D-4A87-8B85-D4C6267716E2.jpeg
”to stop the online abuse to protect the children.”

what online abuse?🙄🙄 unless discussing their affair and the fact he abandoned his daughter is abuse! Also to protect the children they would need to stop putting their every move online for thousands to read!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

SpeakEasy

Shame on any company that gives them freebies - I refuse to use any company that work with them, enabling them, because enabling is exactly what all of their minions do.
I’m sure if any of their follower’s friends / sisters / daughters went through what Al put his daughters Mum through they would never defend him.
He makes money of his daughter (Al and Jen are cheating liars) who he has behaved terribly towards, and uses her to create a complete scam of a narrative - shame on any company that sponsors them. Shame on them

Last edited:

Gingercream

VIP Member
221344B7-472C-4D4F-B864-3577C54B4D94.png
Using us for content again 😂 you’re welcome guys! How about addressing the fact that you cheated on your heavily pregnant wife and that Jen is horrible to Isla?

• Haha

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Has to sit at the door and bleach the shopping... but happy to go on a ferry to a foreign country in a pandemic. Gave me a gooooood old laugh this morning 😀😀😀

• Haha

Pumpkinandrose

I love how he is raging at us all when he's the one who said he'd answer any questions! The fact is al is a control freak and he is losing his grip on the control he has had for years right now. I just want to say well done to Sophie and the other lady who stood their ground all last night and did not give up getting their point across even tho he refused to give a straight answer about the affair! I was getting annoyed just reading it so I cant imagine how Sophie kept herself together and carried on the way she did.
My mind is just 🤯🤯🤯 thinking about him saying were hurting his children and we have no right bringing his past up, when we wouldn't know anything if it wasn't for him. If it wasn't for al plastering his whole life online nobody would know anything about him. And if it wasn't for him making the occasional comment and sly post about islas mum and contact issues then we would have never been curious to the situation. If he just posted when isla was with him and explained she was from a previous relationship, and not mention anything about contact or her mum, we wouldn't have paid any attention!
But it was him dripping poison into our ears about it all that made us wonder. So if he's looking to blame anyone for all this, he doesnt have to look far!

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
That Instagram post needs reporting to the ASA as it’s an undisclosed Ad. Still sitting on the floor disinfecting the shopping but happy to piss off abroad as soon as a company dangles cash in their faces

they’re the worst of the worst. Two faced cheating twats

SunshineRainbowStar

They really will sell anything won't they, even their sons anxiety😔
Also did anyone else think the amount of balloons ted had yesterday was a bit excessive? For people who claim to be poor they managed to get the money together for a fuck load of decorations! And don't they also claim to be all environmentally aware, so why would they need that amount of unnecessary plastic! Do they realise how long all that will take to decompose
100% agree I live locally and those balloons are not cheap!!!! Most kids get 1.....🙄 all those presents too!!!! Funny how we don’t see what his daughter Isla got for her bday..... oh wait that’s probably because he got her jack all!!!!!!!

• Angry

Funkmonk89

The analogy makes no sense because people aren’t going to her place of work to ‘bully’ her. They’re in a cafe miles away having a chat and she chooses to come over in a trench coat and listen in.

Plus is it bullying if i work with someone who is constantly bullshitting and I call them out in it?

• Heart

Pumpkinandrose

Al, jen, I know how to protect your family...stop sharing every single detail of your life online for strangers to see!
It is possible to run the dads net without sharing the kids lives. You need to give those children privacy. Teddy's whole life is online, every detail, every bad day, everything he likes/dislikes, any information there is to know. Now that terrifies me! Just thinking about who can access that information makes me feel sick. Surely if they care about him half as much as they say they do, they would stop this. Give him privacy and protect their son!
How long will the over sharing of the kids lives last? When will they stop

Pagger

Chatty Member
*cheats*Its not in the tattoo that jen shows.shes not arsed. Her insta is maker of boys, she never posts anything about isla. And I'm not saying she needs her own grid post with a gushing essay. It's more subtle mentions such as ted and isla being ecited about seeing each other etc. But she literally doesnt mention her. And if jen says she doesnt mention isla out of respect for islas mum, then wheres the respect for louis dad when al is saying he has 3 children? *cheats*

Loving the gossip

I have never seen parents so openly favor one kid. Its terrible. I know to well what its like for a step mum to be jealous of her step children and it doesn't end well. So i hope isla one day knows its nothing she ever done wrong her dad and his bitch are just cunts.

Pumpkinandrose

I just don't have words for these pair anymore! How can they go from bleaching their shopping, not leaving the house for even a walk for months, and not letting isla come into contact with them, to then going on 3 holidays in a month!
In July al posted about how he is a poor man with very little money, doesn't own anything and made out he's so relatable to others, and now he's on his 3rd holiday of the summer. The mind boggles🤯
I keep trying to put into words how angry they make me, but i just can't!
All I can say is thank GOD little isla has a normal, loving family. Because poor old Ted has had every aspect of his life plastered online for anyone to see. What sort of life is that?

• Angry