Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Second thread on Al and Jen Ferguson! This title seemed the most popular although I had to alter it to fit! I hope I've set this thread up properly, first time doing it!
Just incase we have any new people coming to read/followers of al and jens who want to defend them, here is what we covered and exposed on the last thread!

1. Al and jen stated an affair while Al's first wife was pregnant with their daughter.

2. Al then left his wife when isla was 4 weeks old and moved in with jen.

3. Al refused to take responsibility and had islas mum pack all his stuff off and did the bare minimum for baby isla.

4. The pair started their affair while working together in the same school and it became a very big topic for the parents of that school and lots weren't happy with al and jen still being there.

5. Al has always claimed he was denied access to isla when really he didnt ask to have her stay over until she was 4, he had a court hearing say he could have her every Saturday when she was a baby but he said he didnt want that as he needed time with his new wife.

6. Al and jen have no removed all posts about isla as all of them were either a dig at her mum or about how jen is the best mum ever and isla is all she wants.

7. They both reference this thread many times a week but only take the parts which make them look like victims of abuse. But they have never to this day, spoke about their affair.

8. The dadsnet is mostly in Jens name to stop al from having to pay child support for isla.

9. When isla did come over, al would make her take off the clothes she was wearing that her mother put on her and made her wear the clothes he got her.

10. Isla sleeps on a mattress on the floor when she stays at al and jens.

11. When al would have Isla as a baby, he would keep her for longer than planned so he could interfere with isla and her mothers breast feeding schedule. So he could "prove" she didnt actually need breast milk. Even when she was a small baby.

12. Al makes out he left his job as a teacher to focus on the dads net however he was left before he was pushed out as he got caught many times working on his blog when he had a classroom full of children.

I think that just about covers it?

Btw we dont ever take the piss out of them for losing 7 babies on this thread. Nobody ever has on here but they will use it to their advantage and it is a cruel thing for us to discuss!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Second thread on Al and Jen Ferguson! This title seemed the most popular although I had to alter it to fit! I hope I've set this thread up properly, first time doing it!
Just incase we have any new people coming to read/followers of al and jens who want to defend them, here is what we covered and exposed on the last thread!

1. Al and jen stated an affair while Al's first wife was pregnant with their daughter.

2. Al then left his wife when isla was 4 weeks old and moved in with jen.

3. Al refused to take responsibility and had islas mum pack all his stuff off and did the bare minimum for baby isla.

4. The pair started their affair while working together in the same school and it became a very big topic for the parents of that school and lots weren't happy with al and jen still being there.

5. Al has always claimed he was denied access to isla when really he didnt ask to have her stay over until she was 4, he had a court hearing say he could have her every Saturday when she was a baby but he said he didnt want that as he needed time with his new wife.

6. Al and jen have no removed all posts about isla as all of them were either a dig at her mum or about how jen is the best mum ever and isla is all she wants.

7. They both reference this thread many times a week but only take the parts which make them look like victims of abuse. But they have never to this day, spoke about their affair.

8. The dadsnet is mostly in Jens name to stop al from having to pay child support for isla.

9. When isla did come over, al would make her take off the clothes she was wearing that her mother put on her and made her wear the clothes he got her.

10. Isla sleeps on a mattress on the floor when she stays at al and jens.

11. When al would have Isla as a baby, he would keep her for longer than planned so he could interfere with isla and her mothers breast feeding schedule. So he could "prove" she didnt actually need breast milk. Even when she was a small baby.

12. Al makes out he left his job as a teacher to focus on the dads net however he was left before he was pushed out as he got caught many times working on his blog when he had a classroom full of children.

I think that just about covers it?

Btw we dont ever take the piss out of them for losing 7 babies on this thread. Nobody ever has on here but they will use it to their advantage and it is a cruel thing for us to discuss!
Perfect.

Reactions: 2
Hi all! New member. Stumbled across and have have have to comment on this one. I despise these two more than anyone I’ve ever seen on the gram.

Firstly. I have a dead baby (no sympathy please) I did not make a career out of it which is what this vile excuse of a woman is doing. If you follow these idiots consider better more balanced accounts like Elle @ feathering the empty nest and Louise little corner to get a view point. This woman is a home wrecker!

They have the weirdest set up and I feel sorry for their little boy and their wider family

Reactions: 15
They make me so mad... I wish everyone would see them for who they are! That poor little girl too.... They should be ashamed of themselves.
Disgusting pair 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Hi all! New member. Stumbled across and have have have to comment on this one. I despise these two more than anyone I’ve ever seen on the gram.

Firstly. I have a dead baby (no sympathy please) I did not make a career out of it which is what this vile excuse of a woman is doing. If you follow these idiots consider better more balanced accounts like Elle @ feathering the empty nest and Louise little corner to get a view point. This woman is a home wrecker!

They have the weirdest set up and I feel sorry for their little boy and their wider family
Completely agree

Reactions: 3

I will never understand how people follow al and jen and actually like them! Their poor me act is such a cover up! Thanks for joining our thread!:)

I have been going through their page again today and just can’t understand how I ever bought into their tit. I want to hit them both and I’ve never been violent in my life!!! Their smug faces. And I am not slagging them off because of the miscarriages, far far from it. I hugely sympathise. But oh my word they go on about it CONSTANTLY. There’s a post about it every 10-14 days roughly. Why can they not focus on the kids they have??? It’s so sad 😞 one post was talking about Teddy and they said in the last sentence that “he is enough” except that he clearly isn’t enough, is he? They are spending all their time obsessing over what they don’t have, and have done since Teddy was a newborn. I doubt he is going to feel like he was enough (or their other 2 kids for that matter) when older. How can you possibly enjoy what you have when you are obsessing over what you don’t have? Also, Jen is 43... Odds of conceiving at that age are not on your side even for the most fertile of couples. Every time they say they are moving on they then do another post on the 7 miscarriages. Again, it’s absolutely awful they had to go through that, and I would never suggest otherwise, but it’s absolutely incessant. I worry for their mental health, I really do 😞😞😞

Reactions: 10
Yeah I don’t understand how I was drawn in either. 🤷‍♀️
It was the constant ‘woe is me’ posts that lead me to have a nosey on here, and wow my eyes were opened.
Oh, and the ‘babying’ of T. I mean, raise your child as you want, but then don’t expect not to have issues such as separation anxiety etc. Poor kid.

Reactions: 5
I have been going through their page again today and just can’t understand how I ever bought into their tit. I want to hit them both and I’ve never been violent in my life!!! Their smug faces. And I am not slagging them off because of the miscarriages, far far from it. I hugely sympathise. But oh my word they go on about it CONSTANTLY. There’s a post about it every 10-14 days roughly. Why can they not focus on the kids they have??? It’s so sad 😞 one post was talking about Teddy and they said in the last sentence that “he is enough” except that he clearly isn’t enough, is he? They are spending all their time obsessing over what they don’t have, and have done since Teddy was a newborn. I doubt he is going to feel like he was enough (or their other 2 kids for that matter) when older. How can you possibly enjoy what you have when you are obsessing over what you don’t have? Also, Jen is 43... Odds of conceiving at that age are not on your side even for the most fertile of couples. Every time they say they are moving on they then do another post on the 7 miscarriages. Again, it’s absolutely awful they had to go through that, and I would never suggest otherwise, but it’s absolutely incessant. I worry for their mental health, I really do 😞😞😞
I get this 100% I feel so stupid for ever believing their act, is it quite scary how these two people have drawn in a large following from pure lies and manipulation. Almost like a form of grooming, if that doesn't sound too drastic??

She is 43 😲. I genuinely thought she was nearer 53. She’s only young, why dress so old? Why have those big weird glasses too?

Reactions: 1
I get this 100% I feel so stupid for ever believing their act, is it quite scary how these two people have drawn in a large following from pure lies and manipulation. Almost like a form of grooming, if that doesn't sound too drastic??
Not at all.... it makes perfect sense

Reactions: 2
Not reading here because it’s self harm... but continues to read here . So you wish to continue to keep reading things that hurt you but not address what you’ve done to hurt others? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Twisting the narrative to suit your needs is manipulation Jen 👋🏻

Reactions: 14
'Trolls'.. correction..

*People having a discussion on a forum completely away from their social media*

Reactions: 7
They really are obsessed with reading here aren't they?! Al, Jen, if you don't like what you're reading, stop reading!

Reactions: 9
Pretty certain it wasnt just her Deirdre Barlow glasses that we discussed yesterday.
But why would we tell the full story.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They really are obsessed with reading here aren't they?! Al, Jen, if you don't like what you're reading, stop reading!
It’s so unbelievably sad, it really is! And the more they keep banging on about it, the more people who come looking for this site and then realise what a pair of cheats they are!
Imagine spending all your time reading about yourself online!😂

Reactions: 4