Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
W

says someone obviously connected. Yawn. Of course i know a lot more. I live right inbetween the two families. We all know them. We can agree to disagree no? You dont like what I say so you accuse me of being the fat twat? is this a discussion forum or a dictators forum. He's a twat. She's as much of a twat.

Ali? Not locally. Both schools disowned him. Both their families live close by.

You dont have to follow someone to see their posts! Happy to share screenshots but i dont think thats a fair way to behave.
You seem to know him as ‘Ali’ instead of ‘Al’ which he is known as now. I find it odd that he dropped the double barrel ‘Ferguson Gow’ when he got with Jen. It’s very strange seeing as he was content using the double barrel for his whole life up until that point. With all these name changes it sounds like he tried to build himself some sort of new identity after he ruined his reputation. He must have tried hard to hide everything before setting up the Dadsnet.

Reactions: 12

tidalwave

Chatty Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Al's treatment of H is that of a vile misogynist. He shows absolutely no respect for her or his daughter. He's created this fantasy where he's a victim of his evil ex-wife and the wronged party of a horrible legal fight to see his child, when this just isn't true! The scary thing is that many followers (although, I bet the number is dwindling!) still believe it.

It's actually very concerning after the things we've heard being shared through the Dad's Net as well. It seems to be almost creeping into 'Incel' territory with the hatred and disrespect towards women, the entitlement, the self-pity - it's actually pretty sinister and alarming!

• Heart

Ellegee

VIP Member
Thanks for answering our questions you hilarious pair of cheats.... what happened to working ALL weekend and spending time with your perfectly blended family 😂😂😂😂 seems the cheats have been spending lots of time here with us 😂😂😂 also notice how consciously / subconsciously T is referred to as ‘child 1’ and I is ‘child 2’
That peeling laminate is not fire related & if they took a hairdryer to it they could easily remove the rest & paint the door, much more productive way to spend a day than fake stories for content. Like they would have a fire & not mention it before this. They can’t even bath their kids without telling everyone what they’re going. Cheats

• Heart
  • Haha

C7645

VIP Member
Ted the cheats son needs to learn he can’t always have what he wants. Omg me and my brother never went on like this about our brother who we used to spend 1 in 2 weekends with. This is life. You choose to have kids with different people you have to accept that I had a life elsewhere. The cheats really are far too dramatic. Does Ted the cheats offspring really go on like this or do we think it’s purely to up engagement and make H look like a nasty mother that doesn’t allow calls. They’re a disgusting pair of cheats.
The cheats implies that H wouldn’t let I meet him online for sure. Didn’t just the other week cheating Al say I has social media now??? Well she must surely access this via a phone or table?? Sorry my bad! That doesn’t fit the cheater narrative does it. I am a silly sausage 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Lol57

Hi Jen - if you care one jot about Isla, you’ll stop posting about her, her mum, step Dad etc on a very public forum. Accept that you’ll critiqued & ignore it. Isla will not thank you as she gets older. I know many people who don’t get along with their step children’s mum but they absoloutly do not say anything on social media in respect to the child or children in question. And these are friends who don’t have thousands of followers on insta.
Grow up. Think about your actions.

• Heart
Respectful is the man who posted text messages and WhatsApp to his followers 🤣🙈
He def wasn’t respectful when he flew into my dms after I commented that I couldn’t agree with what he did picking I up at Christmas and leaving H crying at the school. When I was a 🐑 I had opened up about my experience of blended families and he threw what I had said right back at me! Then started asking if his ex’s family had contacted me and could I help with their police investigation?! I know the last year has caused lots of peoples mental health to decline but genuinely Al (who cheats on his pregnant wife) think you need to seek help Cos you are not all there!

• Wow

Pumpkinandrose

Clearly having a crap weekend so have to dredge up the past again , bore off cheats.
I love that al constantly says us "trolls" should let the past go, us bringing up his past "mistakes" isn't fair on his family. Yet he brings up the spoiled engagement, the lack of a stag do, the best friends walking away from him ALL THE TIME. He never misses an opportunity to bring up the fact he was abandoned by friends, yet us talking about him walking away from his wife and 5 week old baby is unexpectable and were trolling his family? The mind boggles with this man!

Reactions: 11

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
I have been led here by C7645. I thought I was alone in thinking these two (cheaters) were disingenous fucktards but nope! Im so pleased.

• Heart

Mrspowell

VIP Member
No they can’t possibly be going away anywhere. (Al cheats, Jen steals husbands) They are very poor and can not afford a washing machine, oven or dignity. (Chests) Poor little mites. Oh hangggg on it’s all bullshit or it’s gifted 😂 although it is a shame they cannot be gifted some dignity

• Haha

C7645

VIP Member
I find it so funny (Al’s a cheat) that we mentioned that she hadn’t had a vaccine and BOOM 💥 they (Al’s a cheat) then lost about it 😂😂😂

• Haha

Hohoho37

What are the husband snatchers latest stories about? She’s acting like she’s just had major surgery! Some of us had ours done on our break of a 9 hour working day before nipping home to feed and bath our children then going back to work for a 12 hour over night shift! The husband snatcher is so selfish!

Last edited:
  • Heart

plinky

VIP Member
Isla is only there as a play date for T. Her feelings don’t come into it & that’s been clear from the start
She seems like a good kid who is naturally good with other kids and knows the score on what’s expected of her. It will be interesting to see what happens when she is 13/14, and I speak from my own experience, her true feelings will come out.

Pumpkinandrose

I don't think it was really a bad thing that she purchased those clothes, but I do think broadcasting on her social media shows how jen the husband snatcher, intentions were wrong. (Al cheated on his pregnant wife)
if you saw those clothes, realised they would benefit somebody who couldn't get to that shop, then buy them and gift them to a relevant charity/organisation. Especially when you can see the labels are still on so they have never been wore (most charities in these times won't expect pre owned due to the risks)
*Jens slept with a married man who had a pregnant wife at home*
Putting all of that on the cheats social media shows they just want praise. I can only imagine all the sheep flooding their inbox with complaints and blowing smoke up their cheating arses.
I help out at a local charity regularly. I don't post about it online, I don't need to. I don’t need someone telling me how great I am when I do a good thing, I do it because its the right thing to do and I hope it i was in a situation where I needed some support, others would do the same for me.

Ps I know comments look a bit mad when they have random lines about the cheaters added in but its the only way we can stop them using us for content

C7645

VIP Member
No ofcourse you do but judges have to look at it differently not like us in a gossip site. We judge the cheats on what we see in here and what people tell us. A judge has to be impartial that’s the law. I feel for I being pulled pillar to post I really do and I think al the cheat does just use her for content. My heart breaks for her mum who had to put up with all his shit and send her little girl off to him. I’m the first to call the cheats out on anything so do get what you mean. I’m just calling it from a legal side.
Isn’t it nice that as a group we can all put our side across in such a way not to upset the others. Not bad for a bunch of ‘trolls’ as Al the Cheat would call us. Just show how much more mature we are than that overgrown cheating man child 😂😂😂

• Haha

DaisyandPoppy

I think the next time that account comes on, we should just ignore them. Not reply/rise to their comments. Its the easiest way to make them stop!
I totally agree! They’ve done it before and they were outed pretty quickly but I had my suspicions right from the first comment from them this time, it just didn’t sit right with me at all. I probably shouldn’t have engaged with them, but I was intrigued as to what their motive was. Now I assume it was that the recap on the start of this thread hit them hard! 😉

Anyone seen their stories this afternoon? Coincidence? 🤔
Omg! 😂 They are so transparent and if there was any doubt about our mystery poster being Al, they’ve just made it abundantly clear that it was by posting that story! Your sheep might be gullible enough to believe your tripe but we are not! What makes me laugh the most is he goes on about how the trolls (I.e H and her family) should ‘all move on after a decade blah blah blah’, but he’s the only one I see talking about it still! Think you’re the obsessed one Al and another reason why J is probably so anxious! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:

Crazymum

VIP Member
View attachment 488548
(Al and Jen are lying cheats) I can’t imagine ever getting my other half to take a picture of me crying for content for social media (Al and Jen are lying cheats)
Just came here to put this pic on. Bet this was in response to my comment yesterday saying I hope they aren’t getting ivf funded. Couldn’t quote my post as I put cheat in it too much 😂

• Haha

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
So based on Jen’s description of the calendar 🤢 we can deduce that Al the cheat posed for these photos when either H was pregnant or I was a teeny baby (like when he left her with a 5 week old baby) I honestly cannot stomach these 2 and the extent of just how fucked up all of their shit is. (Cheaters and liars) Al you are a despicable excuse for a human being who cheated on your heavily pregnant wife and then abandoned them both 🤬 for shame!!

I remember when my husband and I were first dating and we were talking about a few people we know that were in a nasty triangle. My hubby said “any relationship that emerges out of the ashes of another is destined to fail”
It may not happen today or tomorrow, but I feel like there is so much accuracy on what my OH said back then. Jen (the husband snatcher) and Al (the disgusting cheater) will never last. Al has form and cheated on H at least twice. For some godforsaken reason women find him attractive. Jen cannot compete with a younger model that will inevitably emerge.

• Heart