Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Christ I didn't know these weirdos hasd a thread on here 🙋🏼‍♀️. I used to follow them a while back but Al (who cheats on his pregnant wife) really made my skin crawl, he is so slimy and sleezey he really makes me want to heave. I had to unfollow as he really made me feel uncomfortable watching the way he treated Jen (who cheats with married men). Not that she is much better IMO but he is something else.
Anyway hi, look forward to reading more

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Pumpkinandrose

Came on to say exactly the same - they came on here to try and stir things up. Load of bollocks, probs mother of boys account messaging its the Ferguson’s account!?!l all that crap about toxicity from H again ...seems very convenient after Emily dropped in here
Think we've hit the nail on the head there! Can't stand the way that person who's messaged them has made out like H is the problem. Al and jen are the ones who have spent years posting personal information and creating this image of H being the ex from hell. She has kept quiet all this time and we have never heard her side, all al has ever done is shout about how hard his life has been.
Also the part about being silent and respectful...I dont even know what to say. I truly think they believe they are victims in all this

Attachments

Reactions: 13

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Urgh Jen the husband stealer I don’t need to know if Al the cheat wants to have date night with you tonight coz L’s off to his dads. Ooh put T to bed early. Like that will happen, T is boss of that house. Que drunken stories because god forbid you actually have some quality time together away from your phones and without the kids. No doubt there will be an influx of made up trolling tonight for you both to come on and discuss while chucking the drinks down .And don’t get me started on the way she calls L’s dad daddy . Poor lad must be mortified.
It kills me how she refers to herself as mummy when talking about Louis and refers to his dad as daddy, it’s actually so embarrassing, he’s 16!

• Heart

Mrspowell

VIP Member
So much time doing good and talking to people? And still SO much time to check tattle 😁 it’s such a shame you didn’t buy those clothes, take them directly to the women’s refuge and never mention it on your socials. I’ve had a great afternoon thanks Jen. Spent less than 15 mins on social media and here. Which is probably a lot less than you 😁

• Heart
  • Haha

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Wow. The cheats are really trying to up the ante now eh? Al the cheat using pictures of his wife upset for content is vile. Shows him up for what he is really. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Jen, al the cheat seems like an absolute awful person to live with. Al the cheat openly treats his wife like shit. Jen the cheat would be able to survive without him, he is a man child so I doubt cheater al could do the same.

As for the trying for a baby, well in my honest opinion al and jen the cheats want one more child together than they each do with their own exes. I genuinely think al and jen the cheats dont see I or L as 'proper' siblings for T. The cheats want that full sibling for T and are obsessed with him being an only child but in actual fact he isnt. I also think jen the cheat is wanting a daughter.

The cheats say the years of trying for a baby, losses etc dont affect the kids but I fail to see how it could not affect at least T. He seems very sensitive and I cant see how any child wouldn't pick up on the vibes in that house. The cheats can only get engagement when they post about the custody, trolls or fertility struggles. Generally if it's a pity party they get more likes. The cheats say that it's about helping others, when you look at it though it really is me me me.. especially when it comes to al the cheat. It will be interesting to see how the cheats get on when they have to move and when L ups and leaves home.

• Heart
If the biological parents split amicably and then find new partners who love and treat their step children fairly and lovingly then yes I can see her point. However once you add in infidelity (ie Al & Jen cheating) and abandonment of a relationship when a baby is teeny tiny (Al left Hannah when I was 5 weeks old) forcing one biological parent to do it all alone while her supposed co parent is off shagging someone else and wanting to play happy families then you forfeit your right to get sanctimonious about your perceived role and right to a role in said child’s life.

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
I have one of these blended families and when we first split it was hard but now there are half siblings I agree a lot of the pull from one side can be like babysitting/entertaining, life is busy and it doesn’t always fit in.

I think it works both ways - if they want the other parent to ensure that I is on the online game, perhaps they should have thought about how I’s little brothers felt when they didn’t hear from her for 11 days. You reap what you sow

I don’t watch these 2 very often to be honest but they come across as really aimless and struggle for content other than complaining about something they have more than enough power to rectify themselves if they really tried and stuck at it long term. And the IG is cringe, it’s not helping

You can build back up a civil relationship with people but you have to listen to what they are saying and work hard to put aside all your gripes and grievances and prove you want to move on. Life is short, why waste it on bickering with your ex about who got who pregnant and why and who cheated on who - it happened. Playing tit for tat is just going round and round it’s so pointless.
Now they will be mad with the ex about letting them down so go and do/say something petty in return, cycle continues.
You don’t have to ever like that person or be friends but you can have some compassion empathy and put yourself in their shoes. I had some really bad times with my ex but for the sake of the kids I didn’t let it burn me up like it does these 2 and become my sole focus 10 years later. The way they act like it all happened a year ago!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Hahaha Al and Jen I never said to lock the door, simply *shut* the door. I highly doubt your cat can open closed doors? I’m sure that would have given you your well earned 5 mins peace. Where would you be without us providing you with content on the daily?!

• Haha

Hohoho37

Her own business! 🤣🤣🤣. Lying husband snatcher, you wouldn’t be living off your exes hand outs if you had a successful business, unless you’re unable to make your business successful?

Cleopops

Chatty Member
What probably happened is Cheating Jen was refused alcohol because L was with her, in case it was being bought for him, this is quite normal and nothing to do with staff thinking she looks like a 20 year old

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Seems very odd that this new poster has appeared to defend them.

Firstly, Al’s ex wife couldn’t have tricked him into fathering I. If he wasn’t in love with her as he claims and he wanted out, then he should have left.

Secondly, why would H have made this public and been telling people?! You said it’s common knowledge, it would be very bizarre for her to go around telling loads of people her private business.

H seems like a normal woman that works very hard in a demanding and worthy career, who unfortunately fell under the spell of Al and wanted to give it her all to make her marriage work.

It’s Al and Jen who choose to air their dirty laundry in public. Leave H out of it.

• Heart

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
They turned down the go find me last time only because it would only get them so far in the process. The cheats have been seen by the best consultant apparently and had all the tests. The cheaters would absolutely accept gifted IVF or the money towards it, to me there is a reason the NHS wont do any more for them and I really think they need to respect that. If the chests were not trying for a baby co instantly, then I really wonder what else they would have to keep them together. Aside from the deceit and adulterer of course.

I'm also all for ignoring them for a week or two. It wouldn't be long before cheating al would be sending himself troll DMs and cheating jen would be sobbing about something or another. It also disgusts me the way al the cheat talks about the elderly. He is a vile little man.

Does anyone know what happened to all the insta pals they used to hang about with? There was a big guy that al always seemed to have around and I think he was one of the ones who came on here and was slagging everyone off. Dont think it's just covid that has seen them off as I don't remember seeing much of them prior to the pandemic either.

They’re seriously fucking me off today ! I’ve had to do runs to 2 different schools and a nursery plus drop off kids at jobs and these cheating twits are moaning at a few school school runs whilst they work crappy pretend jobs at home pissin around on the internet. I need to not look at their crap as it’s so infuriating, cheats. How on earth would they have coped if they’d had lots of other kids. Clearly they wouldn’t cope, cheats.
Their choice because ted apparently cant go to the local school due to his parents behaviour in the past. Although they will say it's another reason 🙄 no sympathy. They made their choices, comes with a price.

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Islas "real mother" is her real mother cheating Al, you absolute idiot.i had a very similar broken childhood with an ego maniac "real father" who destroyed my "real mother" systematically during and after their marriage (coincidentally he cheated while my mum was pregnant with me, I was forced to call the whore 'mum' and I complied bcos I cudnt bear the fallout of not doing so even though I hated every second of it) and guess what?at age 10 I refused to ever stay with them again, he took my mum to court who ruled that I was old enough to make my own decision and that he could no longer make me visit.and do you know what Cheating Al I absolutely fucking HATE that man, for the pain he caused my mum, purely for the constant and utter pain that never left her, he controlled her even when she remarried my wonderful dad (the man I will ALWAYS consider my true father, who loved my mum and me AND took on the shit that my supposed REAL father just wouldn't stop throwing at my mum) whilst presenting himself to everybody else as a hard done by father who loved his child.He never loved his child (me) because if he did he wouldn't have been so fucking evil to his child's "real mum" read that again cheating Al, and let that sink in

• Heart

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
How passive aggressive do these pair of cheats need to be!!!!!! A poll on who's breakfast is better or a dig at how well T eats compared to I! Who the fuck gives their child Ice cream for breakfast anyway!!!! It's like they are looking for a reaction so the pair of cheats can use it to their advantage!!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry

Cleopops

Chatty Member
So now T is a child that struggles with facetime and zoom, yet cheating Al and lying Jen are quite happy to post his image all over their public instagram,have him in front of the camera on stories and rhe cheaters talk in great depth about his emotions, night terrors and post photos of him in the bath as well as when he's unwell 🙄 yep parents of the fucking year right there.

• Sad
I know i shouldn't have posted her profile, but the stuff the new member was saying didn't sit right with me, and although I couldn't prove most of it wrong, one thing I could prove was that her profile is private on insta.
But you know what it reminded me of, when al was questioned by a follower if he thinks posting so much about isla is okay, and al replied "her mother posts her on her social medias so why shouldn't I"
Like there was no difference between hannahs private account and als with 30k!
Something about that new user is not right
The fact that our new friend hasn’t popped up to defend themselves (Probs too busy kayaking with the boys 🤣) speaks volumes

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Pumpkinandrose

1 - the husband snatcher lives in her ex’s house...dead independent 🙄

2 - you cheated on and left H while pregnant - she has done a pretty awesome job of raising I.

So cheating Al, who is the real independent woman?

3 - I almost feel sorry for you cheating Al....no one needs you, what a sad life you lead living in another mans house, that’s two other men - (L’s Dad and I’s chosen Dad) bringing up and paying for the roof over your children’s (I and Ts) heads. You are right cheating Al, no one needs you!
Bloody brilliant post this! I've never actually thought about that last part, but you are right. Islas step dad and mummy pay for the roof over her head, and louis father pays for the roof over al, jen, teddy, louis, and isla (part time) so for the two children al the cheat has brought into the world, he pays for neither of their homes😳 he's hardly the father of the year he pretends to be!

• Heart

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Jen admitting alcohol consumption making her unhealthy... I thought they tried to say she didn’t really drink not that long ago 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow