Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Absolutely baffled what the cheaters do all day and into the night that constitutes work for the both of them, even with their house being paid for by someone else how do they earn any money? I’m sure if they had a genuine day to day job we’d have heard about it by now!
They work really hard on the dadsnet Facebook page. Today it was all about people’s favourite shade of toast, gripping stuff.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Pumpkinandrose

Another day, another load of sly hate directed at H, getting so boring now😴
Isla might have agreed to play a game with Ted when she got home, but I would have been with her parents and little brothers for the first time since Thursday. She might have forgotten, forgotten to tell her mum she had planned a game with Ted, completely forgotten to play even!
(Al cheated on his pregnant wife)
It was a Sunday night, H would have had all 3 children to feed, bath, and get prepared for the school week. Also she is a midwife and I know for a fact she is on call most nights, H might have been called out to a birth!
(Jen wished harm on islas brothers)
We really don't know the situation do we. But al continues to drip poison into the ears of his loyal sheep. He often says he never criticise H on his insta, but the little comments and snide remarks speak volumes for me. Those cheats make me sick🤮

• Heart

OrangeStrawberry

Cheating Al doesn’t seem to spend much time with Isla when he has her anyway. He’s always “working” or with Ted. You can tell he can’t really be bothered with her and it’s all for show and to get one up on Islas mum.

thesmallone

The thing that gets me, and it's probably already been said so apologies if so, is that this isn't a new thing for T. L has been going between their house and his Dad's for T's whole life, so surely it's a relatively normal occurrence for T. If it's a sore spot for T, surely the cheats need to spend some time normalising it for him, rather than re-traumatising him every time for the sake of content? (Al and Jen are cheating scumbags)
Spend some time explaining to T that this is perfectly normal and something lots of families have as their normal.
But no, that doesn't pull on the heartstrings and get the sympathy flowing, does it cheating Al and Jen?
Lovely little dig at H there too, by saying T speaks to L "every single day" but can't speak to I. Maybe if you weren't such arseholes to H then that would be different, eh?

• Heart

Hohoho37

Al the cheat, your wife doesn’t even need you when she’s crying, no one needs you! The camera angel is disturbing cheating Al. Just wondering, because taking photos and posting them online without permission of then person in the photo is wrong, did your cheating liar of a wife Jen agree to this photo being posted online? Because that is fucking weird if she did. Or did you creepily post it without her knowledge? Either way you’re a pair of attention seeking weirdos.
Cheaters, I’m not saying what you are going through doesn’t hurt, I know it does and it isn’t easy but focus on the children you have in front of you! And have you looking into fostering or adoption? If your main goal is a full time sibling for T. (Cheaters) I know you’re allowed to do both of them in rented properties but probably not if you can’t provide them with a bedroom, oh and you’ve mentioned you’re skint because you’re both too lazy to get proper jobs.....go fund me page for IVF?
Jen the husband snatcher you probably need to lay off the “poor me I’m so hard done to” act, remember cheating Al looks for affairs when life gets a bit tough.

C7645

VIP Member
They cheats really have nothing to do today do they . Those quotes aren’t from here so I really do wonder if people go out of their way to message. Cheats! I call bullshit!
I call bullshit too! More made up crap. Here’s my theory on these cheats..... they absolutely believe we are all connected to H and Al the cheat thinks ‘trolls’ post what we do to try and ruin their weekend with I (we don’t) so this is them trying to ruin H’s time with I to get some sort of petty pay back. This strategy (Al’s a cheat) is flawed as most of us now are not in fact connected to any of them.

Justrealising

Chatty Member
If only they were sensible enough. although if my husband started using a condom whilst i was on the pill id be suspicious of him having an affair. Which Ali was. He should of. And she shouldnt have stopped taking the pill and lied about it. Like i said, both twats.
How would an acquaintance, such as yourself, know what contraception a couple in your local area are using? Nothing you say on here changes the fact Al was sleeping with (at least) two women at once. I doubt very much he had to be persuaded by anyone to engage in sexual activities...he is a creep and a narcissistic bully!

Crazymum

VIP Member
The cheats are fake as hell. Nothing like a good crocodile tears photo shoot for cheats. I can still see them using this as their usp when she’s in her fifties.

• Haha

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I would be an absolute lunatic if my husband cheated, left me and my newborn started a new family AND THEN started an online presence proclaiming to be an incredible first time dad with that smug faced cow. Honestly I’d probably need sectioning. That’s not crazy that’s a fair reaction to the way someone has treated you

• Heart

Hohoho37

Took her to the park where they’ve been going since they first dated. “ CHEATED you mean Al the cheat 😂 that’s the word you’re looking for I think.
“Do what you did in the beginning of your relationship and there won’t be an end”

👀

Is the husband snatcher really this oblivious to her cheating husbands behaviour that he can write what he’s up to in plain sight? #poorJen #whatgoesaroundcomesaround #onceacheatalwaysacheat

• Wow

Crazymum

VIP Member
Stardust and sunshine rainbow star both said they are friends with her? I don’t care who knows who. Not my mess. When you work in a school and go to local church everyone knows everything. I’m telling you I’m not friends with any of them. Have to say, I didn’t come on here to discuss Hannah and get responses just from Hannah’s mates, If you dont know her how do you know what we think of her? I thought this was a post about Ali, not H? Just saying they are all twats. 1 cheated. 1 lied and schemed and tried to fix a marriage with a kid. Was never going to work & they both hurt a lot of people in the process. Its their families I feel sorry for. It started with Tarmara M and won’t end with Jen (call her what you like.) In the meantime more kids are being dragged in both messed up families. Each to their own but I think they’re all a bunch of selfish knobs. Society has to deal with the consequences of messed up kids bred by selfish individuals. Hannah, Ali, Tamara, Jen and whoever’s next on the list. They should all know better. None of them are self respecting.
This is where you will get people going up against you as you are stating you’re just getting responses from H ‘s mates? Which screams that your here to defend Al the cheat and J don’t know what to call her. Yes the kids are the victims. They aren’t doing a fab job of coparenting at all. They seem to lay so much blame on H that poor I has to go home and T struggles adjusting when she comes and goes. That’s not a Rosie co parent situation. They never have said that when L goes off to his dads. And yes it’s the kids that are suffering and will suffer yet all they do is bang on about having more . Then they say they can’t afford this and that. They’re hypocrites. Plus H doesn’t plaster her business on Instagram unlike these 2.

• Heart
She has screenshot and storied it BUT she’s failed to realised that it in no way looks like it’s a comment on their page as she is referred to as she not you. So once again, practically signalling people over here as people will cotton on to the fact that things are being written elsewhere about them. Good work Jen (cheats with a married man) 👏🏻👏🏻

Edited to add actually it’s Al (who cheats on his pregnant wife) who did it as he says she is out delivering the clothes. More gaslighting from him then!

• Haha

Funkmonk89

How have we survived thousands of years without cameras looking at our children? If you’re that bothered, go and check on them every half an hour. Ffs

GoldSilver

VIP Member
“Someone is very lucky to have him as their partner”?!

I doubt it, she’ll be the mother in law from hell.

• Haha