It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Course you do 😂
But surely even the cheats followers would think only a couple of days ago they were saying their "coparenting" was a challenge?now its simple?
For such social media experts(al and jen are cheats) they can't even keep one narrative going consistently

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But surely even the cheats followers would think only a couple of days ago they were saying their "coparenting" was a challenge?now its simple?
For such social media experts(al and jen are cheats) they can't even keep one narrative going consistently
They simply can’t remember what they post as they’re usually pissed or cheat al posts when cheat jens in bed 😂

Reactions: 6
They are goading us surely 😂😂😂😂
Exactly this! These cheats are like clockwork. No Isla for content, No engagement from their sheep, nothing for them to post about from here with the old ‘trolls are mean to us’ narrative because quite frankly we’re bored of them, so what does Al the cheat have to resort to.... trying to goad us into conversation. My advice, don’t feed Al the cheating troll 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Clearly having a crap weekend so have to dredge up the past again , bore off cheats.
I love that al constantly says us "trolls" should let the past go, us bringing up his past "mistakes" isn't fair on his family. Yet he brings up the spoiled engagement, the lack of a stag do, the best friends walking away from him ALL THE TIME. He never misses an opportunity to bring up the fact he was abandoned by friends, yet us talking about him walking away from his wife and 5 week old baby is unexpectable and were trolling his family? The mind boggles with this man!

Reactions: 11
What happened after the engagement? He never did say.
Al the cheat didn’t get the conversation or discussion he wanted from us so likely decided against it. Al the cheats master manipulation skills are fading (and therefore so is his content) now we’re not giving him the narrative he clearly desires 😂😂😂

I love that al constantly says us "trolls" should let the past go, us bringing up his past "mistakes" isn't fair on his family. Yet he brings up the spoiled engagement, the lack of a stag do, the best friends walking away from him ALL THE TIME. He never misses an opportunity to bring up the fact he was abandoned by friends, yet us talking about him walking away from his wife and 5 week old baby is unexpectable and were trolling his family? The mind boggles with this man!
You my friend have hit the nail on the head with this comment 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gosh Jen err maybe closing the door would prevent the cat from interrupting your 5 mins of peace? I guess you have to get the daily ‘woe is me’ post in somehow though 🤣

2318C0C3-3AA4-49A5-8721-0B50413077A8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The most boring bleeping content I've ever known, (al and jen are cheats) I've said it before, I just don't get the appeal at all, content is all over the place and on constant bleeping rotation.how they get paid work from this shite is beyond me 🤣 and the pair of cheats supposedly spend all day every day planning this crap and in meetings,running websites, advising even more boring wannabees on how to become influencers-nobody needs yet another dull family giving out parenting "advice" that they aren't experts in,even my pretty standard (often just normally boring)life would be more interesting to view than the boring cheating bleeping Fergusons if I put everything online for you all to see 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Two adults working from home? Isn’t one of those adults in the bath? bleeping hell give me strength!😂 in my house growing up we had to learn to wait when someone was in the bath 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha Al and Jen I never said to lock the door, simply *shut* the door. I highly doubt your cat can open closed doors? I’m sure that would have given you your well earned 5 mins peace. Where would you be without us providing you with content on the daily?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.