It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh to be so desperate for content, they have to story about one comment from here! Let’s continue to stave cheating Al and Jen of content by not feeding them 😂
Such a strange response! With all that going on I would lock the door, and ask anyone if they need to use the toilet before I go for a bath. The alternative is an open door while you’re naked in there, and them what, coming in for a tit?!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Such a strange response! With all that going on I would lock the door, and ask anyone if they need to use the toilet before I go for a bath. The alternative is an open door while you’re naked in there, and them what, coming in for a tit?!
That’s exactly what happened when I was growing up. If someone was having a bath we all used the loo before they hopped in. I couldn’t cope with a revolving door when I’m trying to relax, I’d rather have a quick shower & be done with it.

Reactions: 5
That’s exactly what happened when I was growing up. If someone was having a bath we all used the loo before they hopped in. I couldn’t cope with a revolving door when I’m trying to relax, I’d rather have a quick shower & be done with it.
That's what any sensible parent would do...I've had one bathroom in previous homes and have never felt the need to have the door unlocked when in the bath incase someone needs the loo! What a load of tripe they talk!

Reactions: 6
It must be killing the cheats that they have zero content without us 😂😂😂 I mean they have had to resort to resharing old posts 😂😂😂 Anyway fellow Ferguson’s Tattlers, hope you are all keeping well and remember, let’s not feed the cheating trolls

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It must be killing the cheats that they have zero content without us 😂😂😂 I mean they have had to resort to resharing old posts 😂😂😂 Anyway fellow Ferguson’s Tattlers, hope you are all keeping well and remember, let’s not feed the cheating trolls
I liked his comment at the bottom about keeping the Jen the cheat one at their house 😂

Reactions: 2
I liked his comment at the bottom about keeping the Jen the cheat one at their house 😂
I know right, hilarious. Al the cheat and Jen must be livid inside and that remark at the bottom is such obvious line to get us talking about them again. One word for the cheat.... pathetic 😂

• Haha
I know right, hilarious. Al the cheat and Jen must be livid inside and that remark at the bottom is such obvious line to get us talking about them again. One word for the cheat.... pathetic 😂
They’re that dull we have nothing to moan about. 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I see that little comment as a dig at Hannah? Like he’s telling us she isn’t allowed the Louis and Jen one at her house? I just have a good laugh at their stories, I get so much second hand embarrassment from them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Do you think the cheaters are trying to tell us discretely that they are going away on holiday next week??!! I hope the husband thief St Jen of Hives has packed enough thermals 🤣
F8B74217-8666-4F19-B478-96889A0AAF10.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No they can’t possibly be going away anywhere. (Al cheats, Jen steals husbands) They are very poor and can not afford a washing machine, oven or dignity. (Chests) Poor little mites. Oh hangggg on it’s all bullshit or it’s gifted 😂 although it is a shame they cannot be gifted some dignity

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No they can’t possibly be going away anywhere. (Al cheats, Jen steals husbands) They are very poor and can not afford a washing machine, oven or dignity. (Chests) Poor little mites. Oh hangggg on it’s all bullshit or it’s gifted 😂 although it is a shame they cannot be gifted some dignity
Absolutely! At least we all will be relieved that the cheats will get a hot meal and Jen the husband thief will be able to cook them all a hot meal. We can't have them all going hungry and smelling. Bonus for the liars it will all be #gifted! Hoping it has more than one toilet/bathroom so Jen who sleeps with married men can have a bath in peace!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s like something a teenager would post as a random Facebook status. I feel a bit embarassed for her.
Maybe she’s dreaming of her next husband to steal #cheaters

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.