Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C7645

VIP Member
Boring 🥱🥱🥱 unfollowed both of these cheats now. Fed up of their boring content cycle of using Tattlers for content.
Edit to add... yes it is nice that two families adore her, my partner and his family loves my child like his own too, what is wrong is the side digs they (cheats) make about her other family. Keep that to yourselves and I reckon no one would have any issues! (Although the shitty way they (cheats) abused the wording of the court order at Christmas and took I early from school without telling her mum was awful) If they role modelled good co-parenting this thread would die but it’s THEM that KEEP bringing this up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

plinky

VIP Member
Yeah it is a weird spin on the situation isn’t it.

In a blended family the children are separated throughout the week but for the child who has both their bio (cheating) mum and (cheating) dad at home, doesn’t have to sleep in another house, have 2 rooms, pack up their bags etc, how can it be harder for the one who lives in the home all the time? (Cheats) don’t see it from I’s side, she’s had to get used to it and kids who go between houses have no choice but to get used to it. They (cheats) see it from T’s side because he’s no longer got a playmate at home, it is not the same thing!

• Heart

Pumpkinandrose

So now T is a child that struggles with facetime and zoom, yet cheating Al and lying Jen are quite happy to post his image all over their public instagram,have him in front of the camera on stories and rhe cheaters talk in great depth about his emotions, night terrors and post photos of him in the bath as well as when he's unwell 🙄 yep parents of the fucking year right there.
Gosh how true is this. They portray this image of Ted being shy, nervous, anxious, and I don't for a second doubt that. But surely if that was the way your child is, you wouldn't even consider plastering them all over a very public social media account with 30k followers.
Al, jen we know you read here, so why do you do that, why do you take away all of teddy's privacy?

Cleopops

Chatty Member
"A bunch of twats insist on writing lies on the internet" I think St Jen has described herself and Al pretty accurately there 🤣

• Haha

DaisyandPoppy

Well isn’t the cheats’ latest post lovely and so thoughtful of them....if you miss the blatant dig about it being his first time taking Isla to school! 🙄 They just can’t help themselves! Pity they didn’t think it would be a shame for Isla to not speak to her mum or family over Xmas! They may have short memories, but luckily we don’t! This whole nicey nicey approach doesn’t wash with me....I mean, I hope I’m wrong and they’ve finally worked out that if they are actually nice and respectful of H, it would be better for everyone all round but sadly I highly doubt it!

• Angry

plinky

VIP Member
I am cringing at the T-shirt. I work in one of these places and I have no time for these show offs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

plinky

VIP Member
Is it just me on this? My kids have a step mum. I would be bloody raging if she decided to post anything about me on socials. I was never in a relationship with her so it literally is none of my kids step mum business!

She is good to my kids and I really respect her, we are friends. But there is a line and we both know where it lies. Posting about my kids is one thing. But to post about me would be scummy

I’m also in a relationship with a man with kids and whilst I have my own opinions on his ex, it’s nothing to do with me! I cannot get involved in someone else’s relationship. Men don’t switch owners when you marry them, their past relationships do not become part of you. It’s something you accept happened to them in the past. It isn’t my place to ever comment on his ex publicly. It is gross!

• Heart

Gingercream

VIP Member
EAB11111-CAAE-4391-95C8-7B9E6503F4E4.jpeg

The bit she’s covered up with the vaccination sticker reads “his crazy ex” 🙄

the only one crazy in this situation is St Jenof Hives 😂 she’s fucking deluded. Maybe things would be more cordial if you hadn’t run off with a married man while his wife had a newborn baby? Yet again unable to take any responsibility for the situation 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
Ted the cheats son needs to learn he can’t always have what he wants. Omg me and my brother never went on like this about our brother who we used to spend 1 in 2 weekends with. This is life. You choose to have kids with different people you have to accept that I had a life elsewhere. The cheats really are far too dramatic. Does Ted the cheats offspring really go on like this or do we think it’s purely to up engagement and make H look like a nasty mother that doesn’t allow calls. They’re a disgusting pair of cheats.
This is just demonising Al’s (cheat) ex isn’t it? There’s no other reason for this. I wouldn’t make firm dates for online games with my stepchildren because I don’t know what their mum’s schedule looks like and I wouldn’t want my children to be upset if it didn’t happen.

I actually find it quite rude that they’ve even made an appointment on Isla’s mum’s time. If my husband’s ex suddenly started making agreements that one of my stepchildren would play online with one of their step siblings when they were here I’d be a bit annoyed. We have our own rules on screen time and family time etc, just like I’m sure Isla’s mum has.

• Heart

DaisyandPoppy

I reckon they’ve been turned down for a mortgage or told they cannot borrow anywhere near what they need . I’d put money on it
I was coming on to say exactly this! 100% this is the bad news! How’s that hiding your salary to avoid paying child maintenance working out for you now cheating Al?! 😂

• Haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
Ted very rarely used to spend time with Isla before everything changed. I think too that he relies on her being there more because of his lack of friends, rather than because she is his sibling. He likes having someone to play with, if she lived there permanently, he probably wouldn’t be that fussed over her anyways.

of course though they will turn it around and say they feel guilty for not having more children. Lots of children have the same dynamic, they aren’t unique.
Honestly the cheats are ridiculous . There’s nothing wrong with being an only child . Like I’ve said before a baby would make no difference to Teds life. You can’t play with a baby ! There would be a big age gap where they’d have nothing in common. I find it so disturbing the way the cheats feel the need to put this all over social media.

Tedward39

Loosing*, hope whichever one of the two cunts whom wrote this never returns to teaching. Lying, selfish bastards. Would not tolerate either of them educating my children.
They read here immediately a new comment is posted....this is now deleted. They have all my pity...neither of them is able to offer the other any security and / sufficient comfort to stay away from here! The relationship can be summed up in one word, Tattle! It's the only thing holding them together right now! This isn't a healthy relationship....it's two people destroying the other and ripping any semblance of happiness s/he has, either within or outside of the 'relationship'. Hi, a & j, you cheating nasty pair of cunts.

Last edited:

Crazymum

VIP Member
Urgh Jen the husband stealer I don’t need to know if Al the cheat wants to have date night with you tonight coz L’s off to his dads. Ooh put T to bed early. Like that will happen, T is boss of that house. Que drunken stories because god forbid you actually have some quality time together away from your phones and without the kids. No doubt there will be an influx of made up trolling tonight for you both to come on and discuss while chucking the drinks down .And don’t get me started on the way she calls L’s dad daddy . Poor lad must be mortified.

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
It’s got to be entitlement and status? If she has the love of the child, what are these posts about? Isn’t it just the child that matters? Not the labels or the parenting privileges. So neurotic about H and her husband, like they have stolen something... that was never St J’s in the first place.
It’s not deep seated regret as obvious and in denial to her own role in the entire thing, and just keeps digging herself a deeper hole of resentment and bitterness. Yeah I think it’s really going to help bring you all closer together 😂

If the biological parents split amicably and then find new partners who love and treat their step children fairly and lovingly then yes I can see her point. However once you add in infidelity (ie Al & Jen cheating) and abandonment of a relationship when a baby is teeny tiny (Al left Hannah when I was 5 weeks old) forcing one biological parent to do it all alone while her supposed co parent is off shagging someone else and wanting to play happy families then you forfeit your right to get sanctimonious about your perceived role and right to a role in said child’s life.
They won’t admit that is what has driven the wedge though. This rift is so deep now and posting so many intimate details about a woman who you do not even personally know is making it so much worse. If this was my kids SM I would be pretty certain I wanted to keep our lives entirely separate as there is no privacy or respect at all

Last edited:

Crazymum

VIP Member
Seems very odd that this new poster has appeared to defend them.

Firstly, Al’s ex wife couldn’t have tricked him into fathering I. If he wasn’t in love with her as he claims and he wanted out, then he should have left.

Secondly, why would H have made this public and been telling people?! You said it’s common knowledge, it would be very bizarre for her to go around telling loads of people her private business.

H seems like a normal woman that works very hard in a demanding and worthy career, who unfortunately fell under the spell of Al and wanted to give it her all to make her marriage work.

It’s Al and Jen who choose to air their dirty laundry in public. Leave H out of it.
But don’t forget AL the filthy cheat asked to leave 🙈
I don’t know H but I can’t understand any self respecting woman going round telling people she tricked her hubby who didn’t love into getting her pregnant. I smell bullshit.

• Heart

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
I liked the bit about "managing" to get them both 2 hours off of "work" 🤣🤣🤣 what work?? Sitting on his phone ? Lol! Is he chief meme poster and jen is clickbair exec? 🤣🤣 please! It's not work, its fannying about on social media. Let's call it what it is. Deluded is what they are. Cant wajr until he has to find a place to live and actually needs to pay for it 🤣🤣 best laugh I've had all day.

• Haha