It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha as if some one does a "good deed" then says look at how good I am, oh the shame of it 🤣🤣🤣

Really kind of her to take £1 clothing away from the homeless who probably rely on having to walk into the store directly up to the rails as they don't have access to the Internet to ask her to kindly gift it to them 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 soooo kind and soooo heroic.

bleeping modern day Robin hood right there

Reactions: 7
Ha ha as if some one does a "good deed" then says look at how good I am, oh the shame of it 🤣🤣🤣

Really kind of her to take £1 clothing away from the homeless who probably rely on having to walk into the store directly up to the rails as they don't have access to the Internet to ask her to kindly gift it to them 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 soooo kind and soooo heroic.

Please use your positive attitude to helping homeless people. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Al the cheat screen shot your comment and storied it. That is why (Al’s a cheat) I always make sure to include references (Al cheated on his pregnant ex wife) to their behaviour to stop him (cheat) gaslighting his followers

Attachments

Reactions: 9

She’s screenshot that. The lying cheating bastards.

• Angry
She has screenshot and storied it BUT she’s failed to realised that it in no way looks like it’s a comment on their page as she is referred to as she not you. So once again, practically signalling people over here as people will cotton on to the fact that things are being written elsewhere about them. Good work Jen (cheats with a married man) 👏🏻👏🏻

Edited to add actually it’s Al (who cheats on his pregnant wife) who did it as he says she is out delivering the clothes. More gaslighting from him then!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Personally I’m not (Al’s a cheat) saying it’s a bad thing that she did (Al cheated on his pregnant ex wife) it’s their need for showboating of the good deed (Al’s a cheat)
Absolutely! You can be a good person and not broadcast it to the world. It's the need for pats on the back and "well done you"s that makes me uncomfortable. Even then you don't need to share the praise. It's all a bit narcissistic.
Oh, and Al's a cheat.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Absolutely! You can be a good person and not broadcast it to the world. It's the need for pats on the back and "well done you"s that makes me uncomfortable. Even then you don't need to share the praise. It's all a bit narcissistic.
Oh, and Al's a cheat.
100 % Agreed, it’s a very vulgar trait the husband snatcher displayed on them stories. Certainly an uncomfortable watch the way it was done.

Do they (Al who cheats and jen who snatches husbands) have a reward chart up on the fridge or something. It's like watching children trying to please grown ups. I did this today, didn't I do well, tell me how good I am!! I think anything for a good cause is worth while but these pair of cheaters don't seem to do it unless they can showcase is for a gold star

• Heart
Nice of them to do that I suppose but I feel like their intentions were to make themselves look good. Genuine people do not feel the need to talk about all the acts of kindness they do. These two just do it for the attention and self importance.

• Heart
#bemorejen........#bemorecheatingjen I think is more appropriate
#begforlikes #iamanabsolutefuckingbitchthat rippedalittlegirlfromherPARENTS (who do not need to be married or in a co-habiting relationship)...who could have separated sure, and co-parented without an absolute desperate devious, lying witch that sleeps with married men and a minor. She couldn't wait to duck up everything a newborn baby deserved. If that was me, I'd have have held back and let the child and the cheating, lying bleep of a 'father' face his responsibilities to that time he dipped his wick, without contraception...the mother's Heebee jeebie trickery notwithstanding! Cunts, both of them!

• Heart
I don't think it was really a bad thing that she purchased those clothes, but I do think broadcasting on her social media shows how jen the husband snatcher, intentions were wrong. (Al cheated on his pregnant wife)
if you saw those clothes, realised they would benefit somebody who couldn't get to that shop, then buy them and gift them to a relevant charity/organisation. Especially when you can see the labels are still on so they have never been wore (most charities in these times won't expect pre owned due to the risks)
*Jens slept with a married man who had a pregnant wife at home*
Putting all of that on the cheats social media shows they just want praise. I can only imagine all the sheep flooding their inbox with complaints and blowing smoke up their cheating arses.
I help out at a local charity regularly. I don't post about it online, I don't need to. I don’t need someone telling me how great I am when I do a good thing, I do it because its the right thing to do and I hope it i was in a situation where I needed some support, others would do the same for me.

Ps I know comments look a bit mad when they have random lines about the cheaters added in but its the only way we can stop them using us for content

Reactions: 11
It’s like when she was helping the elderly. She had to post about it constantly. Is she doing it for Instagram or to help people? It just seems wrong.

Reactions: 7
I don't think it was really a bad thing that she purchased those clothes, but I do think broadcasting on her social media shows how jen the husband snatcher, intentions were wrong. (Al cheated on his pregnant wife)
if you saw those clothes, realised they would benefit somebody who couldn't get to that shop, then buy them and gift them to a relevant charity/organisation. Especially when you can see the labels are still on so they have never been wore (most charities in these times won't expect pre owned due to the risks)
*Jens slept with a married man who had a pregnant wife at home*
Putting all of that on the cheats social media shows they just want praise. I can only imagine all the sheep flooding their inbox with complaints and blowing smoke up their cheating arses.
I help out at a local charity regularly. I don't post about it online, I don't need to. I don’t need someone telling me how great I am when I do a good thing, I do it because its the right thing to do and I hope it i was in a situation where I needed some support, others would do the same for me.

Ps I know comments look a bit mad when they have random lines about the cheaters added in but its the only way we can stop them using us for content
Thank you for the warning/reminder regarding adding the cheaters into our comments as I didn't do that before when he screen shotted my post 🤣 I will make sure I don't forget from now on. Would hate to give the lying cheaters any more ammunition even though I would think they are too busy with their good deeds to be reading here 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Al the cheat screen shot your comment and storied it. That is why (Al’s a cheat) I always make sure to include references (Al cheated on his pregnant ex wife) to their behaviour to stop him (cheat) gaslighting his followers
Just read their post again and noticed the store was apparently on ‘an industrial estate in the middle of nowhere’....is that where they live then, in the middle of nowhere or are they not staying local when shopping?! 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.