It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla doesn’t even have a room at the cheat’s house, so I don’t even see why he has as much over night contact with her as he does, it’s not fair on her.

Reactions: 2
Isla doesn’t even have a room at the cheat’s house, so I don’t even see why he has as much over night contact with her as he does, it’s not fair on her.
Much as I don’t like the cheats that means nothing. You can’t stop parents having contact with their children as they don’t have their own room. Courts don’t look at it like that .

Reactions: 1
Much as I don’t like the cheats that means nothing. You can’t stop parents having contact with their children as they don’t have their own room. Courts don’t look at it like that .
I’m not saying he shouldn’t have contact, but I don’t think it’s fair that he’s demanding so much contact when he doesn’t even have a proper space set up for her. Isla has never really lived with her dad, so there’s no real need there for there to be overnight contact or not as much overnight contact as he is asking for. Every other weekend as they had would be more than enough.

I’m not saying he shouldn’t have contact, but I don’t think it’s fair that he’s demanding so much contact when he doesn’t even have a proper space set up for her. Isla has never really lived with her dad, so there’s no real need there for there to be overnight contact or not as much overnight contact as he is asking for. Every other weekend as they had would be more than enough.
But that’s up to a judge. I really dislike the cheats but loads of kids wouldn’t get to spend time with their parents if judges ruled on that premise. Clearly Al the cheats a total arse but what gives you the right to say every weekends enough. Not being arsey we all like to pick them up on their total bad parenting and using I for content but that’s just a sweeping statement.

Reactions: 3
But that’s up to a judge. I really dislike the cheats but loads of kids wouldn’t get to spend time with their parents if judges ruled on that premise. Clearly Al the cheats a total arse but what gives you the right to say every weekends enough. Not being arsey we all like to pick them up on their total bad parenting and using I for content but that’s just a sweeping statement.
Nah I disagree sorry and I’m entitled to my opinion. Al wasn’t interested in having Isla until recently, so why is he so fussed now? Why is he suddenly challenging the court order and wanting the time split 50/50? Especially when all he does is moan about Isla when she’s there anyway and pulls sly tricks like not letting her speak to her mum over Christmas. I don’t think he should have her 50/50, that’s my opinion, I have the right to say what I like.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nah I disagree sorry and I’m entitled to my opinion. Al wasn’t interested in having Isla until recently, so why is he so fussed now? Why is he suddenly challenging the court order and wanting the time split 50/50? Especially when all he does is moan about Isla when she’s there anyway and pulls sly tricks like not letting her speak to her mum over Christmas. I don’t think he should have her 50/50, that’s my opinion, I have the right to say what I like.
No ofcourse you do but judges have to look at it differently not like us in a gossip site. We judge the cheats on what we see in here and what people tell us. A judge has to be impartial that’s the law. I feel for I being pulled pillar to post I really do and I think al the cheat does just use her for content. My heart breaks for her mum who had to put up with all his tit and send her little girl off to him. I’m the first to call the cheats out on anything so do get what you mean. I’m just calling it from a legal side.

Reactions: 5
No ofcourse you do but judges have to look at it differently not like us in a gossip site. We judge the cheats on what we see in here and what people tell us. A judge has to be impartial that’s the law. I feel for I being pulled pillar to post I really do and I think al the cheat does just use her for content. My heart breaks for her mum who had to put up with all his tit and send her little girl off to him. I’m the first to call the cheats out on anything so do get what you mean. I’m just calling it from a legal side.
Isn’t it nice that as a group we can all put our side across in such a way not to upset the others. Not bad for a bunch of ‘trolls’ as Al the Cheat would call us. Just show how much more mature we are than that overgrown cheating man child 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t it nice that as a group we can all put our side across in such a way not to upset the others. Not bad for a bunch of ‘trolls’ as Al the Cheat would call us. Just show how much more mature we are than that overgrown cheating man child 😂😂😂
Off to put a thing on my insta now about trolls not agreeing with me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agree ultimately a parent shouldn’t be penalised for sharing with a sibling, millions of kids across the world have to share, some choose to. I mean if a parent was homeless and unsafe environment then that is an issue but it isn’t the case here. Also lots of kids get overnights with other parents on school nights, it won’t be deemed disruptive to education as her right to see her other parent is also a priority.

Please don’t forget that technically parents don’t have ‘rights’ over their kids they have responsibility, and the kids have the rights. It’s not H’s right to keep I any more than it is these 2 plebs. It’s I’s right to see both her parents and the parents are responsible for keeping her safe and facilitating contact

Her bedroom issue isn’t the problem here, it’s their content that’s an issue

Reactions: 7
Agree ultimately a parent shouldn’t be penalised for sharing with a sibling, millions of kids across the world have to share, some choose to. I mean if a parent was homeless and unsafe environment then that is an issue but it isn’t the case here. Also lots of kids get overnights with other parents on school nights, it won’t be deemed disruptive to education as her right to see her other parent is also a priority.

Please don’t forget that technically parents don’t have ‘rights’ over their kids they have responsibility, and the kids have the rights. It’s not H’s right to keep I any more than it is these 2 plebs. It’s I’s right to see both her parents and the parents are responsible for keeping her safe and facilitating contact

You put that way better than me . All about the child’s happiness.😀

Reactions: 3

I’m not saying there is an issue because she’s sharing a room, in my opinion, she doesn’t even share a room with Ted, ted’s room just looks like, well, Ted’s room! Isla spends most of her time co sleeping with a naked Jen, which isn’t exactly appropriate and she’s being filmed and having photos taken of her, that’s what I’m referring to when I’m saying she doesn’t even have a proper space. How is she meant to feel a part of the family when she’s there if she doesn’t even have her own bed?

I grew up living with my parents apart and I never felt welcome at my dad’s because I didn’t have a room or even a bed there. I’d have to sleep wherever I could fit, I just felt like an outcast and I’m pretty sure they already make Isla feel like an outcast as it is.

as I’ve said before, I feel that they wanted more contact with Isla for content or for ted’s sake.

I’m not saying there is an issue because she’s sharing a room, in my opinion, she doesn’t even share a room with Ted, ted’s room just looks like, well, Ted’s room! Isla spends most of her time co sleeping with a naked Jen, which isn’t exactly appropriate and she’s being filmed and having photos taken of her, that’s what I’m referring to when I’m saying she doesn’t even have a proper space. How is she meant to feel a part of the family when she’s there if she doesn’t even have her own bed?

I grew up living with my parents apart and I never felt welcome at my dad’s because I didn’t have a room or even a bed there. I’d have to sleep wherever I could fit, I just felt like an outcast and I’m pretty sure they already make Isla feel like an outcast as it is.

as I’ve said before, I feel that they wanted more contact with Isla for content or for ted’s sake.
I can’t understand why they wouldn’t invest in a sofa bed of even bunk beds for when she goes to stay. I always had my own bed at my dads but wasn’t allowed to decorate the room in my choice it was the guest room even though they never had guests 😂 my brother shared with our step brother and it certainly wasn’t made to be his room. However we had lovely rooms at our actual home . Still loved going to stay with my dad though every fortnight, I wish we could have gone more often but times are different 25-30 years ago .

I can’t understand why they wouldn’t invest in a sofa bed of even bunk beds for when she goes to stay. I always had my own bed at my dads but wasn’t allowed to decorate the room in my choice it was the guest room even though they never had guests 😂 my brother shared with our step brother and it certainly wasn’t made to be his room. However we had lovely rooms at our actual home . Still loved going to stay with my dad though every fortnight, I wish we could have gone more often but times are different 25-30 years ago .
Yeah I mean, it wouldn’t be hard to make the place a bit more welcoming for it would it? And maybe put up a few more pictures of her on the walls and the fridge! I never really stayed with my dad growing up, but I’m actually rather glad now because he’s scum. :)

Yeah I mean, it wouldn’t be hard to make the place a bit more welcoming for it would it? And maybe put up a few more pictures of her on the walls and the fridge! I never really stayed with my dad growing up, but I’m actually rather glad now because he’s scum. :)
I’m lucky I have a fab relationship with my dad I did with my stepmam too, we lost her to Covid in April and it’s just awful she’s such a miss. It was my mam that was the one trying to turn me against my dad, as a teen I realized what my mam was like. Sorry to hear about your relationship with your dad . I’ve always said I will see the cheats for what they are in years to come, unless they pull themselves together and act like decent humans . As adults we remember things from childhood. I think the cheats forget that.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So based on Jen’s description of the calendar 🤢 we can deduce that Al the cheat posed for these photos when either H was pregnant or I was a teeny baby (like when he left her with a 5 week old baby) I honestly cannot stomach these 2 and the extent of just how fucked up all of their tit is. (Cheaters and liars) Al you are a despicable excuse for a human being who cheated on your heavily pregnant wife and then abandoned them both 🤬 for shame!!

I remember when my husband and I were first dating and we were talking about a few people we know that were in a nasty triangle. My hubby said “any relationship that emerges out of the ashes of another is destined to fail”
It may not happen today or tomorrow, but I feel like there is so much accuracy on what my OH said back then. Jen (the husband snatcher) and Al (the disgusting cheater) will never last. Al has form and cheated on H at least twice. For some godforsaken reason women find him attractive. Jen cannot compete with a younger model that will inevitably emerge.
Just to put across a different point of view - my husband and I both left other people to be together. We were friends and when we sensed there was more, we waited until we were both single as didn’t want to make it worse by cheating. Someone said to me if you love two people at the same time, choose the second Cos if you loved the first enough you wouldn’t even look at another. Now 8 years in and married with a child. Not saying it’s comparable to these cheating guys due to a) nobody being pregnant and b) trying to do the right thing vs clearly doing the wrong thing. But would have hurt me at the time if people were thinking that’s destined to fail Cos they e just come out of relationships

They don’t invest in a sofa bed for instance because they are trying to cultivate their relationships with I in a rushed way, they have wasted a lot of time in the past now have a lot of ground to cover. It’s all quite frantic and pushy. Whilst she is still young enough they are doing what they think they should do to cover the lost ground faster. They seem to feel very sorry for themselves about it all, much easier to live with if there is a ‘baddie’ (H) who stood in your way instead of admitting you got things wrong in the early days, regret your actions and want to put things right.

• Heart
They don’t invest in a sofa bed for instance because they are trying to cultivate their relationships with I in a rushed way, they have wasted a lot of time in the past now have a lot of ground to cover. It’s all quite frantic and pushy. Whilst she is still young enough they are doing what they think they should do to cover the lost ground faster. They seem to feel very sorry for themselves about it all, much easier to live with if there is a ‘baddie’ (H) who stood in your way instead of admitting you got things wrong in the early days, regret your actions and want to put things right.
Totally agree and I hate forced relationships which I feel the cheats have pushed. Another couple of years and I won’t want to share a bed with Ted or the 2 cheats. Hope they can afford a 4 bed house when L’s dad throws them out😂 or atleast a sofa bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I bet they (cheats) were hoping for more of a response from us ‘trolls’ with yesterday’s post and stories. I’m glad we didn’t feed the cheats with more content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.