Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C7645

VIP Member
It hadn’t been skipped over though?! We are all aware he had an affair before Jen....and as has been said plenty of times on here, it’s not how and why it all happened that any of us are particularly bothered about, it’s how he continues to give a very one sided narrative of what happened, over shares every bit of personal info and constantly makes digs at H. As far as I’m aware, nothing has been shared from H about her side of the story and definitely not to 30k strangers!
Exactly this! I couldn’t live further from these two and don’t know them at all. Marriages break down (as mine did) and people move on. It’s the total lack of disrespect for the mother of his daughter that leaves an after taster tbh regardless off the past.

Have to agree it’s a bit odd.
New people to the thread are welcomed (as I was as a relevantly new member) however this Emily has only commented on this thread if you check their history, I mean most of us are active in other threads too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

plinky

VIP Member
It’s ok guys, they are planning a holiday to take their mind off having no car no oven no home of their own and basically no money 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Crazymum

VIP Member
I can really relate to them you know. When mine were small kids, they really loved going to sit outside pubs in the freezing cold on holiday while I boomeranged and took a zillion photos of myself guzzling booze. Happy fam times ❤
Then squeezed into a tiny bath naked and embarrassed everyone.

• Sick
  • Haha

platesofmeat

I very rarely comment (and am not anyone involved, nor do I know anyone, I just hate influencer culture and find it all very sad and laughable) But there is definitely some very, very, veerrrrrryyyyyy similar language, grammar and punctuation happening in these new posts comparing to Al & Jens posts. Then there’s some very deliberate attempts to make it seem not so! In my most humblest of opinions our new commenter is Al.

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I love that we ‘don’t bother them’ but they continuously check here 😁 more than we do by the looks of it. In my opinion, and it is just my opinion... you do seem a tiny bit bothered guys 😂😁 Hi Jen & Al by the way! I’m surprised you have so much time to check here, what with all that ‘full time work’ 😂

• Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
I just cannot ever get my head round the pair of cheating idiots and their "content" 🤣 first of all they say in their bio they are a"happily" blended family yet so much of cheating Al and liar Jens posts and stories are about how hard/stressful/difficult/upsetting/unfuckingbearable it is, and then when they are all together the pair of cheating liars spend their time desperate for a drink or complaining about getting them into bedand posting all their precious family time over the Internet-al and jen are cheats.these children are NOT going to be happy in a few years time when they see all their emotions shared without consent by cheating Al and st jen the liar online for the whole world to see in exchange for a few likes and free holidays on the Isle of Wight

• Heart

Hohoho37

Maybe if the the nasty selfish cheats made I feel comfortable to ring her parents when she is staying with the chests then she would want to call them when she gets home.
Maybe if the nasty cheats didn’t make her feel 2nd best to T all the time she would wants to play on games with T when she goes home. But maybe she’s sick to death of golden child T so when she gets home she wants a break!
And maybe if the nasty cheating pair communicated with the parents at Is house to make arrangements they would happen, making arrangements with an 8year old isn’t going to work, burning your bridges with the 8year olds parents so you can reasonably communicate with them is your own fault!
What goes around comes around you ugly cheats! You chose this relationship with I’s family so now your precious T pays the price!
And I can assure you you vile evil cheats, I’s parents are never going to approve of you cheaters while you publicly call her out on a situation that you have created! How dare you evil cheats take to the internet to try to shame a child for doing NOTHING WRONG!!!!! Evil to the bone!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sazzles77

Another day looking on here instead of keeping an eye on their children. Cheats liars.
Explanation for the rank doors. Fake fire story I'd imagine for more attention from the cheat and narcissists.
Cheats Dig at I for her breakfast choice against perfect T.
Quick pic of MH meds and diet coke (liars and chests after attention for that too).
Ticking all of those narcissistic, attention seeking, lying boxes today guys well done!

Reactions: 10

Ellegee

VIP Member
Just thought I would throw it out there.... Isla has never been christened 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
This pair yet again talking out their rear end 🥱
Shes not staying away from gatherings for the reasons she stated. She broke up the family, I’d say between Hannah’s family & friends & probably even some of Als family & friends she won’t have been accepted into the extended circle by many. It’s not a classic breakup where a couple drift apart & move on, that is accepted in time but their situation is completely different in that they cheated & tore a Dad from his tiny baby. She’d have to endure stares, head shaking for having the cheek to make an appearance & people openly whispering about her. She’ll never be welcome so she knows better than to show up. She can paint it all rosey & make it sound like she’s doing it to be respectful but I’ve seen this happen in the past, I’ve seen the aftermath & she’s staying away for her & no one else. Cheaters

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
....the cheating pair of twats are the adults. Teach him that “oh well, maybe I is busy with something else, never mind, let’s try later and on something else”. Everything the cheating pair do is for attention, and for digs. They need to teach Ted that the world doesn’t revolve around him.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Exactly this! I couldn’t live further from these two and don’t know them at all. Marriages break down (as mine did) and people move on. It’s the total lack of disrespect for the mother of his daughter that leaves an after taster tbh regardless off the past.

New people to the thread or welcomed (as I was as a relevantly new member) however this Emily has only commented on this thread if you check their history, I mean most of us are active in other threads too 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is it most people go between threads as it’s mainly to do with insta. And to come on defending someone straight away is odd. She had the you tube video sent? That’s been around for ages . I also can’t imagine anyone let alone a grown married woman running round saying she skipped her pills to trap a man that supposedly asked to leave. They’re trying to make it sound cult like, thank god he’s not a teacher now . Urgh. Granted he would be after teachers drawing their pension soon not young girls 😂.

C7645

VIP Member
Oooooooh someone (Al’s a cheat) has rattled Jens cage 😂 equally Jennifer (your husbands a cheat) take your own advice my lovely, if it makes you uncomfortable reading here, don’t log in here so ‘you’re not instantly aware’ of what’s being said 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha