Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emily465

If Al didn't want a baby with Hannah, then to quote Jeremy Kyle he SHOULD HAVE PUT SOMETHING ON THE END OF IT
If only they were sensible enough. although if my husband started using a condom whilst i was on the pill id be suspicious of him having an affair. Which Ali was. He should of. And she shouldnt have stopped taking the pill and lied about it. Like i said, both twats.

Emily465

I'm not on here to agree or disagree with anyone,on this thread particularly I comment on 2 x people who choose to very publicly share their life with their blended family-and some of those actions/decisions/ posts are very questionable.They choose to share their most private family moments as well as images of their children when they are at their most vulnerable (sleeping/in the bath/unwell) and call anybody who doesn't believe the perfect blended family charade a troll.why people are questioning how real you are is the odd turn of this thread that has included the reference to Jen not being the actual homewrecker,the extremely personal reference to their contraceptive choices, and the reference to I's mum not being the hero-all points that are at odds with the natural flow of the thread (which typically is mainly commentary around their endless cycle of trolling/stJen/drunk stories/gifted holidays/ illness of some sort) and that automatically raises suspicion, it doesn't mean its an H rave thread.
I agree. I wish I knew this existed sooner and o would have said from the start there both as bad as each other. I’m glad opinions are welcomed that differ fr the main time of the thread. I can only say what I see and hear. They are as bad as each other and im including J and M in that too. no innocent party but those poor children.From now I’ll use initials and no names.

yes and she says similar to that fat twat, and so do her family. all od them are at it. Ali's family dont have any accounts, v old fashioned and i dont think they even have mobiles. one of the children (i wont name now i know the rukes, sorry) has some sort of additional need and yet is still platered all over the internet. Where are the childrens rights.
I honestly think I must have missed something here....this is a thread about The Fergusons and their Instagram page....specifically Al & Jen and their on-going strange, often inappropriate and narcissistic behaviour. It is not a ‘Hannah’ fan page, but people that are linked to her have painted a very different picture to the one you are trying to paint with your first ever comment on here. Maybe H does have a public social media account, but I’ve read through most comments on A&J’s recent controversial posts and didn’t see one single comment or reply from anyone claiming to be linked to her and surely that would be the prime place for them to make comments?! I also highly doubt she has 30k followers either!
[/QUOTE]
i say what i see and what i hear. great its not a fan page and im a fan of none of them. i know narcissists so you dont need to convinse me there.

yes and she says similar to that fat twat, and so do her family. all od them are at it. Ali's family dont have any accounts, v old fashioned and i dont think they even have mobiles. one of the children (i wont name now i know the rukes, sorry) has some sort of additional need and yet is still platered all over the internet. Where are the childrens rights.
I honestly think I must have missed something here....this is a thread about The Fergusons and their Instagram page....specifically Al & Jen and their on-going strange, often inappropriate and narcissistic behaviour. It is not a ‘Hannah’ fan page, but people that are linked to her have painted a very different picture to the one you are trying to paint with your first ever comment on here. Maybe H does have a public social media account, but I’ve read through most comments on A&J’s recent controversial posts and didn’t see one single comment or reply from anyone claiming to be linked to her and surely that would be the prime place for them to make comments?! I also highly doubt she has 30k followers either!
[/QUOTE]
i say what i see and what i hear. great its not a fan page and im a fan of none of them. i know narcissists so you dont need to convinse me there.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I know this isn’t a great point of view and I’ll delete this if it upsets anyone but I lost my son at 30 weeks when he was still born. It was such a horrific birth that I also can’t have any more children so I won’t ever be able to have a living breathing child to hold. So to hear people (cheaters) be so ungrateful for the 3, THREE, children they have absolutely breaks me. It makes me so so angry.
So sorry to read that. Absolutely heartbreaking and I can understand your anger towards the lying cheats

GoldSilver

VIP Member
I know this isn’t a great point of view and I’ll delete this if it upsets anyone but I lost my son at 30 weeks when he was still born. It was such a horrific birth that I also can’t have any more children so I won’t ever be able to have a living breathing child to hold. So to hear people (cheaters) be so ungrateful for the 3, THREE, children they have absolutely breaks me. It makes me so so angry.
Sorry for your loss. You are spot on with what you’ve said, they really don’t appreciate what they have.
Thinking of you x

Cleopops

Chatty Member
I'm so sorry to read this about your precious son, I can't even begin to understand your pain.I truly hope you are able to find peace xx

Emily465

New to this thread but felt it important to highlight something that hasn't been discussed. As a local, I know for a fact that long before al even met Jen there was a girl called Tamara. His relationship with hannah was obviously dead from this point except the church and family encouraged them to try. Hence the baby band aid. I'm not a fan of jen by any stretch but she didn't 'wreck the home' That had already been dony long b4. So that might be at leats 1 name we can stop calling her 😂 I'm sure we can find a replacement.

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
I have been led here by C7645. I thought I was alone in thinking these two were disingenous fucktards but nope! Im so pleased.
I’m so sorry.