It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jen did have an account in her name and I think she replied to posts on here in thread one of my memory is right
Yeah she did in one of the first threads. All passive aggressive responses to anyone that questioned her....nothing much has changed! 🙄

Reactions: 3
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Al's treatment of H is that of a vile misogynist. He shows absolutely no respect for her or his daughter. He's created this fantasy where he's a victim of his evil ex-wife and the wronged party of a horrible legal fight to see his child, when this just isn't true! The scary thing is that many followers (although, I bet the number is dwindling!) still believe it.

It's actually very concerning after the things we've heard being shared through the Dad's Net as well. It seems to be almost creeping into 'Incel' territory with the hatred and disrespect towards women, the entitlement, the self-pity - it's actually pretty sinister and alarming!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He always goes on about having to fight for more contact and it’s just so stupid. He wasn’t interested in having more contact at first, because he had Jen and Ted and he was in a little bubble with them and he didn’t want Isla there.

also, a lot of children who have never lived with their dad don’t have over night contact and don’t split their time between mum and dad. It’s more usual for that to happen when the child did at one point live with both (past being newborn). So I don’t see why he makes such a big deal now about trying to get equal time.

Reactions: 7
This calendar bollocks is just beyond weird. Like seriously are you guys ok? This is not normal behaviour. The desperate attention seeking. Al to even do it in the first place says SO much about him.

Reactions: 10
This calendar bollocks is just beyond weird. Like seriously are you guys ok? This is not normal behaviour. The desperate attention seeking. Al to even do it in the first place says SO much about him.
He’s a creep simple as. He makes me shudder urgh cheat.

Reactions: 10
First thought about the calendar...it’s as uninteresting as the husband snatcher pretending to buy quavers for people. Stuck for content cheating Al?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
First thought about the calendar... boke 🤢 Al (the dirty cheat and master manipulator) actually turns my stomach.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
On the edge of my seat here hoping that the calendar gets chewed up by the dog or lost inside that giant kitchen cupboard where they throw all their appliances

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So based on Jen’s description of the calendar 🤢 we can deduce that Al the cheat posed for these photos when either H was pregnant or I was a teeny baby (like when he left her with a 5 week old baby) I honestly cannot stomach these 2 and the extent of just how fucked up all of their tit is. (Cheaters and liars) Al you are a despicable excuse for a human being who cheated on your heavily pregnant wife and then abandoned them both 🤬 for shame!!

I remember when my husband and I were first dating and we were talking about a few people we know that were in a nasty triangle. My hubby said “any relationship that emerges out of the ashes of another is destined to fail”
It may not happen today or tomorrow, but I feel like there is so much accuracy on what my OH said back then. Jen (the husband snatcher) and Al (the disgusting cheater) will never last. Al has form and cheated on H at least twice. For some godforsaken reason women find him attractive. Jen cannot compete with a younger model that will inevitably emerge.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
17 comments on the latest lying cheat’s post and one of those is from their tit.tip account (seriously you two what is that acccount? You really are pathetic). Admit it you tragic pair of narcissists nobody asked for that picture to be shared

it’s not even a good picture, the lighting is tit, it isn’t mean and moody, it’s plain tit and done by somebody who thought boudoir shots would be easy money. Jen you say he’d worn those braces in a few dates, proof that your cheating relationship was going on whilst he was married. Seems your followers are waking up to the timeline because so few of them comment or interact with you now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He always goes on about having to fight for more contact and it’s just so stupid. He wasn’t interested in having more contact at first, because he had Jen and Ted and he was in a little bubble with them and he didn’t want Isla there.

also, a lot of children who have never lived with their dad don’t have over night contact and don’t split their time between mum and dad. It’s more usual for that to happen when the child did at one point live with both (past being newborn). So I don’t see why he makes such a big deal now about trying to get equal time.
It's unusual for a court to grant overnights in the week for a child of school age, they are very firm in the view that a child needs a stable base when they're at school. A 50/50 split is really rare in terms of court cases.

Reactions: 2
It's unusual for a court to grant overnights in the week for a child of school age, they are very firm in the view that a child needs a stable base when they're at school. A 50/50 split is really rare in terms of court cases.
Having been through the court process recently that is not entirely correct (18 month process) 50/50 access is becoming more common by the courts unless there is a serious safeguarding concern and regardless of if the child is of school age. My primary aged child is on a 5/5/2/2 spilt between me and his Dad (The 5 days giving each parent every other weekend). If both parents can provide a stable base, courts will favour towards equal access and this is something CAFCASS supports too (they were also involved in my situation too) they take each case on it’s own merit, so no two situations will be the same

Reactions: 4
Having been through the court process recently that is not entirely correct (18 month process) 50/50 access is becoming more common by the courts unless there is a serious safeguarding concern and regardless of if the child is of school age. My primary aged child is on a 5/5/2/2 spilt between me and his Dad (The 5 days giving each parent every other weekend). If both parents can provide a stable base, courts will favour towards equal access and this is something CAFCASS supports too (they were also involved in my situation too) they take each case on it’s own merit, so no two situations will be the same
Absolutely, every case is decided on its merits, and no two cases will be the same. I have to say though in my local court and certainly in cases I've been involved in (I've represented children in such cases) a split like that has been rare. But it definitely hasn't been an arbitrary thing, at the end of the day the court will decide what is in the child's best interests - welfare is paramount.

Reactions: 4
I definitely believe that it was the adulterer posting as the homewrecker in the first thread. Who is the most confrontational of the two cheat? The adulterer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.