It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How passive aggressive do these pair of cheats need to be!!!!!! A poll on who's breakfast is better or a dig at how well T eats compared to I! Who the duck gives their child Ice cream for breakfast anyway!!!! It's like they are looking for a reaction so the pair of cheats can use it to their advantage!!!!!
Came on to say this!

Reactions: 4
Is it only me that thought urgh look at the cheats scabby cupboard door. Got to say from snippets you see on there they sing look after the house very well. The poor bugger that buys it when the cheats have to move out will have lots to do .

Reactions: 3
Is it only me that thought urgh look at the cheats scabby cupboard door. Got to say from snippets you see on there they sing look after the house very well. The poor bugger that buys it when the cheats have to move out will have lots to do .
Thought the same to be honest, while I’m all for normalising normal homes, I suppose (Al’s a cheat) when you’re getting the mortgage (Al left his pregnant ex wife) paid for you and it’s your ex husband’s house you don’t really give a crap.

Reactions: 6
Another day looking on here instead of keeping an eye on their children. Cheats liars.
Explanation for the rank doors. Fake fire story I'd imagine for more attention from the cheat and narcissists.
Cheats Dig at I for her breakfast choice against perfect T.
Quick pic of MH meds and diet coke (liars and chests after attention for that too).
Ticking all of those narcissistic, attention seeking, lying boxes today guys well done!

Reactions: 10
Haha a house fire... You'd have thought they'd have mentioned that given they tell everyone everything about everything normally!

Reactions: 7
Thought the same to be honest, while I’m all for normalising normal homes, I suppose (Al’s a cheat) when you’re getting the mortgage (Al left his pregnant ex wife) paid for you and it’s your ex husband’s house you don’t really give a crap.
Thanks for answering our questions you hilarious pair of cheats.... what happened to working ALL weekend and spending time with your perfectly blended family 😂😂😂😂 seems the cheats have been spending lots of time here with us 😂😂😂 also notice how consciously / subconsciously T is referred to as ‘child 1’ and I is ‘child 2’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loosing*, hope whichever one of the two cunts whom wrote this never returns to teaching. Lying, selfish bastards. Would not tolerate either of them educating my children.

Last edited:
Thanks for answering our questions you hilarious pair of cheats.... what happened to working ALL weekend and spending time with your perfectly blended family 😂😂😂😂 seems the cheats have been spending lots of time here with us 😂😂😂 also notice how consciously / subconsciously T is referred to as ‘child 1’ and I is ‘child 2’
That peeling laminate is not fire related & if they took a hairdryer to it they could easily remove the rest & paint the door, much more productive way to spend a day than fake stories for content. Like they would have a fire & not mention it before this. They can’t even bath their kids without telling everyone what they’re going. Cheats

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My child would eat ice cream for breakfast if I let him... weirdly enough I don’t. And as the house isn’t theirs they can’t claim on insurance so that sounds like bull tit.

Loosing*, hope whichever one of the two cunts whom wrote this never returns to teaching. Lying, selfish bastards. Would not tolerate either of them educating my children.
They read here immediately a new comment is posted....this is now deleted. They have all my pity...neither of them is able to offer the other any security and / sufficient comfort to stay away from here! The relationship can be summed up in one word, Tattle! It's the only thing holding them together right now! This isn't a healthy relationship....it's two people destroying the other and ripping any semblance of happiness s/he has, either within or outside of the 'relationship'. Hi, a & j, you cheating nasty pair of cunts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They read here immediately a new comment is posted....this is now deleted. They have all my pity...neither of them is able to offer the other any security and / sufficient comfort to stay away from here! The relationship can be summed up in one word, Tattle! It's the only thing holding them together right now! This isn't a healthy relationship....it's two people destroying each and ripping any semblance of happiness s/he has, either within or outside of the 'relationship'. Hi, a & j, you cheating nasty pair of cunts.
what was deleted?

Reactions: 1
Gotta be yanking our chains. Like they’ve been on low or no alcohol ! Pull the other one cheats.

No cheats they look nothing like twins , stop pushing it. Obv they have similarities they share a father ! My kids look like their cousins on my husbands side. Doesn’t mean they look like twins. Come on cheats I get you want a baby but pushing I and T get told they look like twins is stupid.

Attachments

Last edited:
Building a garden bar for a house the lying cheats are moving out of in a few months? Twats

also you pair of lying wankpuffins stop with the “they could be twins” Nobody cares. You’re forcing this blended family (Al left his pregnant wife) bullshit and the more you keep talking about it you pair of cheats the more people will see you’re trying too hard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair my children and their half siblings look quite similar and we are always actively looking for it cause it’s nice to see. I can’t deny them that.

Reactions: 3
Omg they’re so sad . Haha .
Why has she left it til the last minute to get I’s cereal? Out of sight out of mind? Nasty husband snatcher is so jealous of I!

Bloody hell, here we go again with the selfless acts posts. I don’t doubt that Ted is a lovely boy, but they don’t half over exaggerate it. I’ve never known anyone to do that many appreciation posts about their children.

Funnily enough, I’ve never seen any about Isla 🤔 it’s all “Ted spent his money on the homeless” “Ted bought is friend a toy” “Ted made a poster for Isla”
Also, why is T having this pressure put on him as a child? It’s lovely to donate to the less fortunate but it’s not something that would be expected emotionally of a child if his age. It’s probably the cheating parents lying to make themselves sound good. Or they are putting unrealistic pressure on him!

Why does he need to watch his children sleep though? Pretty sure they’re old enough not to be watched🙄 although I’m sure al will clarify by telling us that they have that because of ted’s night terrors... even though, that’s their bed, so if Ted is in there, they will be too.
Makes no sense! That is their bed! There’s no camera in the Childrens room!!! Lying cheats!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If they (the cheats) are as broke as they say they are, desperately trying to save the pennies (al cheated on his pregnant wife with Jen) but selfish Al wants a kfc, selfish Al is saying he has a new guitar? (Benefit of the doubt maybe it’s only a new addition to the wall?) but still. When we’ve struggled financially, the kids and our house come first. My husband and I made huge sacrifices. He’s an immature little prick. The way he giggles and smirks. He an embarrassment to men everywhere.

• Heart
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fuckoff you disgusting lying pair of cunts! You really have a thoroughly tit marriage....it thrives on your reliance of Tattle....jesus, speaks volumes, it really does!
This is just so strange...why on earth would you (the cheats) have a camera in your bedroom 'to watch your children sleep'? Weird weird weird cheats!! Sick pair of twats!
Gotta be yanking our chains. Like they’ve been on low or no alcohol ! Pull the other one cheats.

No cheats they look nothing like twins , stop pushing it. Obv they have similarities they share a father ! My kids look like their cousins on my husbands side. Doesn’t mean they look like twins. Come on cheats I get you want a baby but pushing I and T get told they look like twins is stupid.
Seen the bar and thought the same!

Looking at their facial features in that picture I and T are very different. I is a beautiful child, hardly surprising though as so is her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.