Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runaroundrunner

Worryingly for two ex teachers they are not safe guarding their children. I come from a different country and now know what school ted goes to as the only blurred his badge on some of the photos 😳🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Whateverrr

That’s what happens when you’re lying tho, you over over over explain. You can tell he lies a LOT.

Pagger

Chatty Member
Can't believe thr cheaters post this morning saying they had a rough night with "one of the kids being poorly", being so cryptic so Islas family will be worrying if she is unwell or not. Sick fucks

Last edited:
  • Angry

thesmallone

They cheats really have nothing to do today do they . Those quotes aren’t from here so I really do wonder if people go out of their way to message. Cheats! I call bullshit!
"Isla is nearly 9, maybe time to stop?"
How about you stop making thinly veiled digs at her mum, who you cheated on whilst she was pregnant, cheating Al?
Bring out the world's smallest violin for the victims 🙄

Whateverrr

Teds devastated about it because they’ve told him he’s devastated. It’s quite easy to manipulate a child his age.

• Sad

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I’ve got so much second hand embarrassment about the tesco photo. Just proof also that she absolutely is not anxious. I could never ask someone for a selfie!! I’ve seen Jen out and about and she’s very loud and cocksure. It will all have been a big haha drama I can just see it. Cringfest

Reactions: 14

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
It really annoys me how they always feel sorry for Ted in this situation. It’s Isla they should feel sorry for, she’s the one who’s dragged from home to home every week because of what the cheats did, she’s the one who has two different homes and has to spend time away from her MUM and her little brothers and her stepdad. How they can think teddy has it worse in all of this just shows their mentality, it’s all teddy teddy teddy.

• Heart

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I’m a nurse. I work mostly on the elderly care ward. The way she speaks about these elderly friends, and the way she talks about being a carer really makes me angry actually. The way in which she talks about them is so patronising and quite frankly rude. You are not a carer Jen. You use these poor people for engagement. You disgust me.

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
Haha oh wow why are they (the cheaters) so obsessed with this page? You’ve got three kids and jobs (apparently) and weird security camera footage of your bed to watch guys, your attention is better served elsewhere surely. Also yes for the avoidance of doubt I am Al’s (the cheater) ex wife. And his ex wife’s friends. And his ex wife’s mum.

• Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Everything with these idiot cheats has to be a fucking drama doesn't it?its all bullshit, why on earth is her anxiety through the roof for him going to an afterschool club?he's basically at school or at a club being looked after by teachers/adults etc its no different to being at school.Theyve got no content of any merit and so we're back to ticking off the same repetitive shite on the tedious cheating Fergusons bingo card
Cheating Jens anxiety
Ted led
Happy blended family
Sad blended family
Stress of multiple school runs
Al working till all hours
Do you know what Dadsnet is (no, nobody gives a shit)
Counting down the days until they are all reunited
Stress because all the kids are in the house
Kids won't sleep (fake pics of cheating Al sitting on the stairs, just tell them to go to sleep, it don't require a post)
Medical drama/emergency that all turns out OK
Passive aggressive statement about parenting of I
Everyone thinks they look like twins (they don't)
The unfairness of blended parenting (aimed at Is mum)
The joy and ease of blended parenting (gotta keep Ls dad on side and the house paid for eh Al?)
TROLLS

• Heart
  • Haha

C7645

VIP Member
Awwww guys, we should be honoured, Al the cheating troll has even made a song for us called people are knobs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no Al the only knob in the room is you

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Yeah it is a weird spin on the situation isn’t it.

In a blended family the children are separated throughout the week but for the child who has both their bio (cheating) mum and (cheating) dad at home, doesn’t have to sleep in another house, have 2 rooms, pack up their bags etc, how can it be harder for the one who lives in the home all the time? (Cheats) don’t see it from I’s side, she’s had to get used to it and kids who go between houses have no choice but to get used to it. They (cheats) see it from T’s side because he’s no longer got a playmate at home, it is not the same thing!
Isla is only there as a play date for T. Her feelings don’t come into it & that’s been clear from the start

• Heart

Cleopops

Chatty Member
I have huge sympathy for anyone that has experienced loss of a pregnancy and much wanted child-as I have and im sure many people on here have-and I genuinely extend that sympathy towards this pair of cheats only with regards to the loss of a child, their despicable behaviour towards Is mum whilst pregnant and ongoing is a separate issue as everybody on here is crystal clear about BUT cheating Al and lying Jen have got 3 children between them, both of them individually have 2 biological children each as well as one together, so I'll keep my love and understanding for those that will never get to experience even one precious child and to hold their heartbreak with them.i cannot ever understand this pair of cheating idiots using their pain through loss to create content instead of focusing 100% on their seemingly healthy present children.and please don't think I'm minimising anyones loss or experience, im really not or criticising anyone's choice to share personal experience.Al and jen are cheats.

• Heart

Pumpkinandrose

I'm in a right state here, I've had a call to come for my first vaccine tomorrow. What the bloody hell am i going to do, I haven't got a vaccine t-shirt, or anyone who can take a million photos of me as I'm having the jab.
Absolutely beside myself here

• Haha
  • Heart

thesmallone

Home security cameras facing the cheaters bed directly and not having it pan out showing the cheaters whole room?
Definitely reading here.
FFS, cheating Al. What you need to be doing is comforting your wife, if she's that upset. Like you should have done with your first wife instead of cheating on her. Not taking photos of her on the security cameras, posting them to social media, using her grief as content and then reading here every 30 seconds to see what the big bad trolls make of it all.

Attachments

• Heart

Pumpkinandrose

Looks like H traded up from Al 👍
I know i shouldn't have posted her profile, but the stuff the new member was saying didn't sit right with me, and although I couldn't prove most of it wrong, one thing I could prove was that her profile is private on insta.
But you know what it reminded me of, when al was questioned by a follower if he thinks posting so much about isla is okay, and al replied "her mother posts her on her social medias so why shouldn't I"
Like there was no difference between hannahs private account and als with 30k!
Something about that new user is not right

• Heart