It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am cringing at the T-shirt. I work in one of these places and I have no time for these show offs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I had my vaccine (cheats) about 6 weeks ago. I put a little photo on Facebook saying how chuffed I was (cheats) but Jesus Christ what the duck is this imbecile (cheats) doing? Maybe she should have reflected a bit more on sleeping with a married man!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it so funny (Al’s a cheat) that we mentioned that she hadn’t had a vaccine and BOOM 💥 they (Al’s a cheat) then lost about it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cringe!!!! I had my Vaccine, think I mentioned it to my mum? Does the husband snatcher want? A medal?

Just saw again, I mean the place is encouraging this cringe what with the insta worthy photo op background and hand held sign, so they can’t be entirely blamed but the T-shirt is a step too far 😂
Did she order it online especially to go to her vaccination or was it casually knocking about in her wardrobe

Vaccination appointment ✅
Boohoo T-shirt order ✅

Photo opportunity ✅

Did she spend ages planning this outfit is what I want to know 😂

• Haha
Don't forget the T-shirt too
And don’t forget to take 3 photos minimum. Oh god and an Insta post. Oops nearly forgot 3 insta stories directing you to the insta post. Think that’s everything???

Photo opportunity ✅
Remember the husband snatcher has anxiety, can’t go out in public, but she can hang round a vaccination clinic having a photo shoot?

Grow up you cheat and spend your money on your family/a home for your children instead of expecting yours and your wife’s ex’s to pay for everything including the roof over your head! How embarrassing!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And don’t forget to take 3 photos minimum. Oh god and an Insta post. Oops nearly forgot 3 insta stories directing you to the insta post. Think that’s everything???

Remember the husband snatcher has anxiety, can’t go out in public, but she can hang round a vaccination clinic having a photo shoot?

Grow up you cheat and spend your money on your family/a home for your children instead of expecting yours and your wife’s ex’s to pay for everything including the roof over your head! How embarrassing!
I don’t get how us up north are ahead of everyone I’m 2 years older and haven’t been offered mine!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I don’t get how us up north are ahead of everyone I’m 2 years older and haven’t been offered mine!
I’ve heard all sorts of stories from people about how they got theirs before others, it doesn’t seems the categories of people in need is always being stuck to. Hope you’re get called to get yours soon (if you want it that is)

Reactions: 1
I’m 32
I’ve heard all sorts of stories from people about how they got theirs before others, it doesn’t seems the categories of people in need is always being stuck to. Hope you’re get called to get yours soon (if you want it that is)
I’m 32, I’ve had mine in Wales.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m 25 and I’ve had mine, north west (I have an underlying health condition). At the moment, the online booking service is allowing people with underlying health conditions and those over 50 to just book themselves online, rather than waiting to be contacted. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m 25 and I’ve had mine, north west (I have an underlying health condition). At the moment, the online booking service is allowing people with underlying health conditions and those over 50 to just book themselves online, rather than waiting to be contacted. :)
Don’t book it until your T-shirt has arrived otherwise egg on your face

• Haha
I don’t reckon they’ve had any anti vaxx messages. They just want to prove they already had the T-shirt 😂😂😂 hey guys, why are you SO bothered by us 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No one has commented negatively on the post so... yeah just wanted to show the t shirt. But even if you had it already, it doesn’t mean you aren’t a bit of a cheating douche for wearing it when going to vaccinated. I mean was it for the photo op (like the whole BLM charade) or so the nurse would praise you? So thirsty (cheaters).

• Haha
No one has commented negatively on the post so... yeah just wanted to show the t shirt. But even if you had it already, it doesn’t mean you aren’t a bit of a cheating douche for wearing it when going to vaccinated. I mean was it for the photo op (like the whole BLM charade) or so the nurse would praise you? So thirsty (cheaters).
Thirsty is the best word for these two!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.