Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leaklegumes

It's 3am in Cymru, I've had a little gwin gwyn, and I feel the need to comment.

I barely post on social media as:
(a) I can't be fucked with the bother
(b) I detest the look of myself so the whole 'selfie' thing is repulsive
(c) My life is not that interesting

That said, if your career is anything to do with entertainment/media, then you need to network like a rabid bastard which means repeated banal posts on whatever social media platform you can get your calloused mitts on. Bianca posts more regularly than me for sure, but WAY less regularly than your typical actor. This lass has had her new fledgling film publicised (thanks in part to Tattle), and so posting an extremely subtle update with direct relation to the content of said film is pretty much essential at this stage of production. If she was posting multiple times daily, then I'd get it, but give the gal a break.

Ioan's career has been pretty exceptional given that he doesn't 'do' the socials. It's amusing that some people don't realise that he's likely barely scraping even at the moment thanks to expensive lawyers, household bills, crazy STBX etc, so he really should be gadding about on Insta to try and raise his profile. Better this way than raise money for his kids via salacious clickbait in 'Take A Break' magazine.

As for the wee girls: I was a young un once, and I also taught for 20 years. It gives me a right ol' chuckle to read the 'the girls must be thinking <insert adult's fabricated idea of children's thought process here> about I and B's Insta posts'. Those girls are likely WAAAy more bothered with Alice 'Edie' Evans' social vomit than they are with the calmly-curated IoBee output.

As for the 'how could Ioan leave those beautiful girls yada yada yada' - as others with greater legal knowledge have pointed out, he has no option. But also, what's the alternative? He stays and tries to force access, which would exacerbate Alice's emotions and result in an extremely stressful for the kids? That is the absolute worst thing he could do. We have no idea how much contact he has, but it's highly likely he's calling them via their own mobile phones/their school/Gloria etc. Alice lies - fact - so let's stop this 'he's had no contact with those precious girls' shite.

Finally, a snippet into my own personal clusterfuck: My OH has a kid. She was about 3 when we met, and his ex went NUTS and did everything in her power to separate us, which mostly consisted of brainwashing the poor kid into stealing our things, recording ur conversations etc. We tried everything to manage this situation: family therapy, pandering to crazy ex, pandering to child etc. Nothing worked. In the end, my OH was becoming a shadow of himself, the kid was developing controlling personality traits, and everything was going to shit. So, he backed off. Said 'enough is enough'. He had a very painful year with no contact at all with his kid (with the full support of a therapist), but it worked. Crazy ex realised she didn't control the situation, so did the kid, and this kid is now 15 and not only barely remembers those years but now has a great relationship with pops. Sadly, I'm still out of the picture (by choice - I don't want to rock the boat at all, and she'll be old enough to make her own decisions soon so), but the main thing is that it was the right thing to do to cut ties when he did. He wishes he'd done it sooner now in fact.

I did say in my single previous post that my softening towards AE would be short-lived did I not. Soz.

*ETA*

RE: the 'Edie' reference (just in case I was being too obscure): look up the amazing 'Grey Gardens' documentary. I haven't decided whether AE is modelling herself on Big or Little Edie, or maybe crowbarring into a Medium Edie.

470px-Edith_Bouvier_Beale_(1975_Grey_Gardens_poster_portrait).jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Just fuck off, fuck off, fuck off Alice, you heinous old trout. How dare you even mention a girl whom you barely knew, to justify your drunken rage and disordered tragedy of a life (yes, all 53 years of it)

You're far too vain to even consider leaving this world by your own hand, and you know it. You don't give a shit about your kids, who actually do have two parents, but are only allowed to see one, because of your jealousy, anger and bitterness. You need 3 shrinks because you're a pill-popping alcoholic, you loaf around all day expecting your ex to support you for the rest of your days, you've never done a day of actual, real work in your pampered life, and yet you have the audacity to imply that you could have "saved" your stepmother's daughter from her tragic end? Like you have anything to give to anyone in need, you can't even be arsed to walk your dog, you lazy fucking mare.

I pity your poor kids so much, having to share their lives with a disgrace of a woman like you. Pull yourself together, stop whining on social media, and grow the fuck up. 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
In other news, my neighbours brought home their very own bubba bear tonight!!!!! I’ve had snuggles already! (I’m a needy bitch 😂)

HOW CUUUUUUUUTE????

AA57D1ED-0ED2-423D-B98C-42A8B45BD379.jpeg
C99FC95A-EB40-455F-BEC1-2F1B8F7197FF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Why do all the Welsh people in here hang out like a two-minute walk away from each other and run into Ioan and B on street corners that’s so unfair lmao I can barely find my mama in the fuckin grocery store???😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 51

welp

VIP Member
I like the tone of it : "Oh well, I may have abused people over years, but I AM suicidal hahahahaha" - as she does every time.

that she takes her stepsister's death in her filthy mouth and yet again erases Ioan as a parent tops it all up

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Hi all!

I hope everyone is well!

I've been off this for a while, dealing with some health issues and the breakup of my relationship 💔, which I'm still getting over; but guess what I've not been online spouting any bad words about him, even though tbf he probably deserves it (unlike some people).
I've suffered verbal abuse (once physical) for the last 18 months and have kept a dignified silence, even though it has completely shattered my world and plans to move abroad in November.....but life goes on as they say!

I fear at my age I'll end up a crazy cat lady! 🤣

I see it's pretty much been all quiet on the western front, other than the "convid" and my bro is the best in the world! I saw that B has a relapse poor thing! Probably from a multitude of things....hats off to her for the long old walks etc that they have been on.....role on the court date!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Alice is so frustrated that she cant use Ella as a prop lol
View attachment 1216837
Your Elsie really has a lot of humor, it's adorable
Alice: amazing, right? And you should see the big one! She is 1.70m! And she is so cute!! (She goes through a 'no photos please' phase at the moment. So I have to obey!) I hope one day she will change her mind!
But whenever someone compliments Elsie she always brings up Ella. It’s like, Elsie’s great but Ella is even better. I hate putting it out there in the universe but I’ve thought it a few times now 😢. I hope Elsie never feels like she’s living in Ella’s shadow. My best teenage friend always felt like she was being compared to her “perfect” older sister & I know how much it upset her.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
She’s a piece of fucking garbage. I KNEW she was going to get defensive. I KNEW she was going to exploit Stephanie. Take some accountability, bitch, for God’s sake.

Also, joking about su*cidal impulses is only fair game if you are the one who has experienced the impulse. I joke about mine too at times with a few other friends who get the urge—it’s a coping mechanism that helps us relax. We don’t actually make plans or anything; just dark humor that somehow allows us to get through that episode, and sometimes it isn’t even enough and you wind up in that lonely headspace anyway.

This dumb cunt is walking around making jokes about it because “my stepsister did it.” That’s not how this fucking works. You don’t get to make dark humor on behalf of someone else who actually suffered.

I hope this made sense, but I also know it made sense. People who have these ideations are allowed to joke about them to cope, however morbid it comes across to anyone else who’s not in that state of mind. But you don’t get to joke about it just because someone you know had to confront it themselves. It’s wrong. I can make light of my occasional intrusive misery—no one else can make light of my occasional intrusive misery.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

welp

VIP Member
She really doesnt get how bad it sounds that under every post about Elsie she has to mention how desperate she is to post about Ella. Not only does it sound like there is preference it's also showing how desperate she is to use kids as props, and it's also disrespectful towards Ella: if I say I dont want then I would expect someone to respect it instead of pointing it out over and over again. Same mistake she did with Ioan. Also what parent gushes on SM over the great body of her 12 year old :sick:
Screenshot_20220501-085027_Instagram.jpg

PS: i really hope those videos are not representative about how they pick up Emma

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Why would she not want something like this for her daughter?! My son gets additional support in maths and I fought hard to get it for him and he has really come on leaps and bounds and will be doing the higher GCSE paper in the next couple of months.
We mustn't forget that Ioan was a terrible father, insisting on working to earn money, suggesting his children say 'thank you' and stick to prior arrangements, and even trying to ensure they receive proper educational support. He's clearly evil.

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
So let’s try and lighten the mood from that absolute shit show earlier. Polite reminder to take a break, go and hug your loved ones or have some self care. Make a warm drink, watch a funny tv show, think of my Mimsy. Whatever it takes to brighten this thread.
Today is my son’s birthday, the boy we almost lost to covid last year, for that I’m beyond thankful and grateful that he’s here.
There are helplines out there. If you feel it’s too much please please know I’m here for you.

• Heart
  • Haha

Knitwit

VIP Member
Interesting how Alice's stepsister is now her sister. Alice has no biological connection to Stephanie, she moved to LA in 2005 and was estranged from her father from 2007 if not before

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

M33L4

VIP Member
495EEDAF-0D83-4332-9883-26C93A20B706.jpeg

Even if this is true, you do not verbalise or publish this for the younger child to see it. You tell those precious little girls that no matter what, they’re the best things in the world. Honestly!
She asks for prefect grammar, she doesn’t even know ellipses has three dots. 😳

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44