Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. Very inappropriate video for an 11 year old. I couldn't watch it that's for sure. Ella also did a BLM poem but it's kind of at odds with the elitist school she's at (but not for much longer).

Yep. Demonizing the other side is all too common nowadays. :censored:
Ella is a child who can’t navigate an airport without stressing out (according to Alice, Ella is SO, SO sensitive). But she will allow to her child watch a video of a man dying. duck off Alice, you are pathetic.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
see i just find it funny that she pretty much wants encyclopedias written about her but when someone calls her out on a lie or contradiction she suddenly thinks they should “get a hobby.” lmao witch YOU my hobby now i ain’t ashamed to say it 😩🤣 my final exams are almost done BET i’mma watch your vajazzled sinkhole life w/ 3-D glasses and a soda. 🍿 💀
@ ReturningthePearls I think I laughed so hard, I peed on myself a little!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was reading about RO the other day. It says on the courts LA site that the judge can demand she pays all the legal fees. There is a list of things she is up for now if a PRO is given and the judge agrees. I don’t think a $40 cameo is going to pay all the lawyer fees though let alone school and college.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
#justiceforAliceEvans

That I can get behind. She deserves only visitation with the kids, a condo in Elveta and a job in Home Depot.
She deserves jail!!!

I don't know - Home Depot sounds a bit upmarket. I've got an idea for a new career for Alice (Trump, if you're reading which obviously you are, probably, then escúchame proper good) - "Blooters"

You go there and are guaranteed service by a drunken server clad in the standard dog-blanket uniform. You might get some food, possibly a cold Maccy D's or a microwave meal, together with whatever is left in any Blue Nun bottle or White Lightning tin you can see.
Service is regularly interrupted while your host shouts at imaginary helicopters. Everyone's order is for 'Bianca'. All of the furniture is vajazzled with craft gems and plastic toys from Burger King and Dollar Tree. A figurine of Ash Ketchum and Pikachu will poke uncomfortably into your arse crack.

You get bill monthly, until your children reach 18 :D
OMG! Tattle is going to be the death of me! More food (& wine) ends up my nose these days than my stomach!!! Why am I not losing weight?? 🤣🤣🤣🤔

Just do what I do wear a pass with her noggin on it 😂🍸🍸

We’ve got a mystery to solve scoob 🐕🚐
I’ll take some of your Scooby snacks! 😜❤

There is no level that she won't stoop to. She's playing the 'Ioan has abandoned his children and left us destitute' card. She knows damn well Cameos at $40 a pop aren't going to pay for a $50k per year school or college. She has zero pride
She wishes she could make a living that easily!

No Alice, you’re going to have to put in a bit more effort than drunken ramblings, to complete strangers, from the comfort of your backyard (wherever that may end up being!)

Real life is going to hit her so hard!!!

Old news, we're already aware OUCASSI likes to mix things up ;)
Just stoppit!!! I’m wasting good wine here!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m surprised she hasn’t started a Go Fund me yet!
That was already tried by some other Hollywood person (forgot his name) on behalf of his niece and he got dragged so hard, he's probably still applying burn cream. Nobody is going to fund her lifestyle, If she cannot get more out of Ioan, she need to meet that mule. She screwed herself over for short term revenge. I'm sure Ioan will continue to provide and take care of his kids.

Reactions: 17
Alice made pretty horrific remarks about how it will be embarrassing (for Ioan, but we all know that she always projects) if she ends up living in a Latino neighborhod in LA. And she has repeatedly made some pretty undermining remarks about minorities on Social Media. In 2020 she tried to shame a black editor for BLM and shamed him for criticising Biden on that matter.

Even if she likely isn't outright racist* (she seems to get along well with Gloria) she seems to have a massive complex with status and sadly minorities have a low status. That program does seem to aim to poor kids especially from skimming through it.

*given how she attacked Bianca for her origin I will cast my doubt over this tho
She got along with Gloria as long as Gloria cleaned the house, did the laundry, cooked for the kids, and made sure the kids got to school because Alice was still drunk from drinking all night. And of her course she made Gloria entertain her too, by carrying baskets of laundry on her head. Alice Evans is a disgusting excuse for a human being.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m surprised she hasn’t started a Go Fund me yet!
Sarah Vine suggested that to her when she interviewed her on her podcast. She said it had been suggested to her before by her fans, and it was under consideration. That was around the time of that brief flurry of interviews (Lorraine etc).

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
whatever happened to those Loans from her rich friends

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There's now another insta story up, looks like the two Es in dressing gowns hugging, not sure if it's contemporary or not everything looks very clean and tidy which makes me suspicious!! 😶

Reactions: 9
Alice applauding herself lol
Screenshot_20220426-085455_Instagram.jpg

There's now another insta story up, looks like the two Es in dressing gowns hugging, not sure if it's contemporary or not everything looks very clean and tidy which makes me suspicious!! 😶
it's a link to this post from 2019

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lmfao I’m gonna be paying my loan bills deep into the afterlife meanwhile Alice Evans ✨believes✨ she can afford TWO sets of uni tuition fees with $40 cameos, lift me off the floor Jehovah 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.