Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
btw one little fact about her self-pity story: she mentions in one post today that she lost many friends to suicide, she once actually listed a couple of years ago all the people she lost to suicide: besides her stepsister she also mentioned her best friend when she was a kid for example, but also one famous name: Otto Kern.

Now here is the thing: the family of Otto Kern insisted that it wasnt suicide but a accident (apparently he wanted to secure things from an incoming storm on the rooftop and then slipped up and fell down). It may well be just the official story. But it really doesnt matter: if it was really suicide the family clearly didnt want it to be known. And rightly so. But obviously our emotional vampire Alice wouldn't care about this if it just enriches her story.

Otto Kern's ex-wife Sarah, who I think had a good relationship to Otto even after their divorce, was one of Alice's regulars on her IG until last year at some point, then she unfollowed Alice (likely because she found the stuff she was posting about Ioan upsetting I would imagine, but can't know for sure)

So at least two of her tragic suicide stories are either not really about people she actually was close to (stepsister) or are not even true (and even if it was she is being rude to the family)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

M33L4

VIP Member
I think the fact that both Ioan and Bianca have had abusive relationships before this current one affords them time away from it all. Imagine they were still in LA with the PA ongoing and Alice and her sick fuck cronies sharing their location. I believe Ioan is seeking work while they’re in the Uk in amongst the sightseeing and spending time with his parents. I can just see Mama G surrounding them with love and tbh, I’m here for it. We genuinely only know what Alice has put out or the abuse via the 113 pages of the TRO, we’re also watching in real time the abuse continuing via proxy on social media. I also believe some of those accounts to be Alice and think that will be proved on June 14th.

• Heart

Endora

VIP Member
I could have NEVER set those emails aside without responding.
Look at it this way. Her response was to forward that bizarre email to her son, who duly included it in a legal document that has been published for anyone in the world to see, including everyone Alice knows and whose opinions may be important to her. It has laid bare Alice's disagreeable character and appalling manners. I'd say Mrs G can rest easy knowing her job has been done.

• Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Just do what I do wear a pass with her noggin on it 😂🍸🍸

We’ve got a mystery to solve scoob 🐕🚐
Imagine if you will...two Tattle Turds, mooching around at work, minding their own business when suddenly, one spots the discreet yet unmistakable photo of mAlice, resplendent in her elephant hood, adorning the lanyard of the other. Like two spies exchanging briefcases on a park bench, they quietly acknowledge each other, unnoticed by the rest of the workforce 👀
Will @welshfitnessgirl and @welshlady5 ever disclose their secret hideout?
Stay tuned Turds!! 🤫😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

curious km

Chatty Member
E33D1448-6E1F-4F21-83CA-E12A222732FF.jpeg
Wait, “what others did to her?” Selfish b$tch. So friends and a young teenaged step sister she didn’t know made her life hard because they died? What the actual f$ck? To anyone who has struggled with suicidal thoughts or truly been impacted by a loved one’s struggle, my apologies for even having to read those selfish narcissist’s words. Honestly I had a shred of sympathy for her but with every action her horrid shriveled walnut of a heart shows it’s true colors. (See yellow highlighted section)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

welp

VIP Member
In relation to the last post made by AE. It looks like Ioan wanted little E to do “beyond the bell”which seems to be an after/before school and weekend enrichment program. ALICE SUGGESTS HE SHOULD APOLOGISE FOR ENCOURAGING THIS FOR HIS DAUGHTER.

View attachment 1219528
View attachment 1219529
5 months later she interrupts a facetime with him because Elsie's grades are bad and she wants to hear his opinion (sure)

you couldn't make this shit up

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

M33L4

VIP Member
I’ll never not want to chuck her in the nearest fucking bin. She’s a cunt. End of.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
The TRO is to stop her abusing Ioan and Bianca. Fuck all to do with her own manipulative behaviour!

Oh I’m su*cidal but can’t talk about it. FUCK OFF.

• Angry
Wait so at first she “wasn’t really su*cidal 😉” and then she was accepting condolences as if she were. I actually think God put her among us as exhibit A of someone who is inevitably, 100% Hell-bound. Don’t be like Alice, it’s a fuckin trap.

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
I mean even if Ioan would never want to see his kids ever again (which is clearly not true after the amount of times Alice complained over him sending letters on that matter) he is clearly paying for everything he reasonably can (and he also has a right to nor work all the time after doing it non-stop for years). And as hard Alice is trying to convince everyone that being a parent is only sharing the same roof, the financials are as important.

it's such an insult to kids (and mothers) whose fathers (co-parents) genuinely abandoned the kids.

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
now just imagine Ella reads her replies and sees that the only reason she hasnt killed herself are the kids (not the first time she has said that). This ensures even more that the kids will never reunite with their dad as they know that their dependence on mom is the only thing that keeps her alive apparently.

Even if it was true it's absolutely selfish to put young kids through this by openly saying it. I had a suicidal mom (she never said it until I witnessed and "prevented" - I happened to enter the room just the right time - two of her attempts when I was at the age of Alice's youngest). It's absolute hell to live in constant fear that your mother might harm herself. And this is not a thing since the divorce for them either. It goes back to at least 2019.

If you have suicidal thoughts and tbh - even if she is an absolute shit - you can in her position you deal with it with your families, friends and therapists (not one that fills your narc supply that your husband is horrible though) and leave the kids out. Talk about it in public when they are old enough and never tell that right now your well-being depends on them wtf
I never was close with my mom at all when I was younger, but when my folks split up my dad moved two thousand miles away. The week he was leaving they got into a huge argument and she told him she was going to kill herself and he told her he wouldn't take us even if she did . Mind you my little brother was four, I was 12, and my sister was 14. It for sure left us feeling unwanted and unloved by both parties and it showed in our lives later. I'm 60 and that crap still runs through my mind from time to time. Some things kids should just never know or hear. It's a parent's place to shield them and make them feel loved and secure. It's not about money or what you have it's about how you treat them. I'm through now sorry about that. 😒

• Heart
  • Sad

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Oh ffs. I'm sure if Alice is genuinely feeling suicidal the TRO does not prevent her from picking up a phone and calling for help from professionals.

Her constant "I can't SAY anything about anything because of the TRO" is bullshit and she knows it.

She is saying exactly what she wants to convey.

Hi. 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Mad Betty

VIP Member
And on political note, I'm in the "gets along with everybody" group, even if that costs me some nice Tattlers tea invitations.

As a teenager, I was part of the metal/goth scene (that was a thing in the 90s here 'cause we're 10 years behind everything) and our town only had one bar you could go to for my kind of music (DJs or live) and that venue hosted all the 90s alternative scene. There were gothic nights, and metal nights, and punk, and rock, and also oi!, which brought in the skinhead/neonazi crowds as well. For some reason back then you could have a punker arguing his pre-antifa views with a neonazi, each quite philosophically (in a teen/ya way). Fistfights were rare, friendly beers at the end of the "agree to disagree" were common. As the lovely Mary Hopkin would say, those were the days.
Alice and I agree on the political front. We followed most of the same people on Twitter. I'm a progressive at heart, though I do find myself a moderate on some issues. I don't see the world in black and white. I don't see people this way either. I very have close friends from childhood who I consider family and that are hardcore conservatives. My own brother is a Tucker Carlson lover which makes me want to stick needles straight into my eyeballs. 😵 I still love them all and work hard to focus on our commonalities. IMO, we are far more than our political affiliations.

I figure when a disaster hits, and we're all outside wandering around like stunned rabbits searching for a phone to use or desperate for emergency medical assistance, we won't give a single fuck about who the person who offers to help us voted for on Election Day. I'll have tea with anyone who shows me a kind smile and a bit of much needed humanity.
✌🏼

ETA: People who do truly bad things? No tea for you. ❌

Last edited:
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
hm interesting thar Alice deleted her Happy Birthday post to the "greatest man" in her life, her brother.

• Wow
  • Haha
Yo, making a child watch a video of a person being slowly murdered is traumatic as fucking shit and completely unnecessary in communicating the basic idea that racism is harmful—that’s something kids should know SOON but not in such a violent, ruthless fashion at such a young age. It doesn’t matter if Alice made that child watch it 11 times—she doesn’t have the capacity to understand all of the moving parts of law enforcement failures, police brutality, racial profiling, Black generational trauma, etc. Tapping on a YouTube clip, sticking the phone in her hands, and being like, “Here, Ella, here’s a Black man dying” is GROSS and disastrously damaging to a child. Fuck, MY Black ass can’t even watch the whole thing. Not EVER have I been able to manage the entirety of bystanders’ recordings and body cam footages of Black fam after Black fam confronting deadly injustice. Performative af and risking your child’s emotional welfare to act woke, shut the fuck up Alice.

• Heart
  • Sad

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Oooohhh that’s a good question I’ve drooled over some right BOBFOC’s (Body off Baywatch Face off Crimewatch) before just cause they have those on lol not that IG’s in that bracket ha ha
Hope you enjoy this month's cover model from Safety Wear Monthly, it's Mr. May, sporting a Class 2 Two-Tone Vest.

Capture.JPG

• Haha

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
She keeps claiming to be sick and bed bound, I have news for her, she is not unemployable. She speaks three languages. She can get a job doing translations even from the comfort of her bed...um cave. Being an actress is not the only profession in the world and she was never an in demand actress so she should've moved on from that gig a long time ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34