Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how Alice can pick and mix what she can answer and what she can't.
Still better than lying about the girls only having one parent.
By not acknowledging the reality that the girls have two parents, she is passively-aggressively implying that Ioan doesn't want anything to do with the girls by saying she isn't allowed to talk about it

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She can’t answer the question that he still exists and her children wouldn’t be alone. She’s bleeping vile. Of course he exists. You want half his money from now til the end of time so he just do.

Guessing this all shows that they are working on custody things
Would she answer with her filterless brain she would say the things she said under he post about "becoming homeless", e.g. Ioan doesnt want his kids, he wants a new life with Bianca (probable reality is that he wants the kids without having to see her face). She would get in trouble for that as it's clearly defamation and thus breaking her TRO when the lawyers are most likely negotiating about custody at the moment (as she herself admitted).

"I'm their only parent" while it's a take only the worst kind of human could have in this situation is still ambiguous: she is in terms of custody currently their only parent technically, so saying that should be save but this user was smart (I doubt it's an actual fan tbh) and asked more specifically so that she cant say her usual line, hence why she "can't say anything".

Reactions: 16
"I'm their only parent" while it's a take only the worst kind of human could have in this situation is still ambiguous: she is in terms of custody currently their only parent technically, so saying that should be save but this user was smart (I doubt it's an actual fan tbh) and asked more specifically so that she cant say her usual line, hence why she "can't say anything".
She has to twist herself into a pretzel with a zipped lips excuse in order to clean up aisle 3 after her 'only parent' comment that likely falls over the line re the TRO. "My beautiful girls live with me" is all she had to say.

Reactions: 21
I mean even if Ioan would never want to see his kids ever again (which is clearly not true after the amount of times Alice complained over him sending letters on that matter) he is clearly paying for everything he reasonably can (and he also has a right to nor work all the time after doing it non-stop for years). And as hard Alice is trying to convince everyone that being a parent is only sharing the same roof, the financials are as important.

it's such an insult to kids (and mothers) whose fathers (co-parents) genuinely abandoned the kids.

Reactions: 36
She has to twist herself into a pretzel with a zipped lips excuse in order to clean up aisle 3 after her 'only parent' comment that likely falls over the line re the TRO. "My beautiful girls live with me" is all she had to say.
Or even "I''m their only resident parent". The whole world knows that her husband has left her, that's not breaking her TRO.

But no, she would rather try to make out that her children have been dumped by their dad. She knows that is an outright lie, and she knows exactly how it looks on insta, she's just fishing for sympathy likes and comments about how "brave" she is, and how she's a beacon of hope for abandoned women and their children everywhere 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Or even "I''m their only resident parent". The whole world knows that her husband has left her, that's not breaking her TRO.

But no, she would rather try to make out that her children have been dumped by their dad. She knows that is an outright lie, and she knows exactly how it looks on insta, she's just fishing for sympathy likes and comments about how "brave" she is, and how she's a beacon of hope for abandoned women and their children everywhere 🙄
the bad thing is she's been pulling this from the start

literally her first message 15 months ago about this was "he is leaving his family"/"he is leaving us" - then after the divorce filing it became "abandon them" - yet he clearly wanted to spend time with them (and back then the Narc allowed it)

I also remember people asking back then for her to clarify whether he is going to actually not spend time with them and she was all mysterious about it

just the worst

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Malice, the fishiest queen for all the wrong reasons.

View attachment 1216566
What a drag queen mAlice would be!

Sporting yellow greasy hair, a dog blanket, pyjama bottoms and odd shoes with lipstick on the nose and eyelash glue visible to complete the look. She jiggles her boobs for Clive the boys for $30. Her party piece is shouting at helicopters "Hey Fuckos! Show yourself! Did the bogan send you to spy on me?" followed by drunken off-key singing in French.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
By not acknowledging the reality that the girls have two parents, she is passively-aggressively implying that Ioan doesn't want anything to do with the girls by saying she isn't allowed to talk about it
Exactly! The girls have an absent parent but he's still their Father. I'm pretty sure he's still paying for the food they eat and the clothes they are wearing, just as he should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Roll on August 31st! When AE becomes "homeless". I will have popcorn ready for that night...

PS IG really should have a PRO in place then. Otherwise 🎆🎆🎆🎆

• Heart
My Dad commited suicide when I was 15. I am 62 now and I still cry whenever I think about it. My darling Mum never recovered from the shock. Suicide is not something to chuckle about AE, you dozy bint 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Exactly! The girls have an absent parent but he's still their Father. I'm pretty sure he's still paying for the food they eat and the clothes they are wearing, just as he should be.
He is also not absent by choice. As for AE ever paying for the kids food or clothes... Never going to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her gamble of parleying access to the kids for a bigger slice of his income and assets clearly backfired. After all the crap she pulled, Ioan is probably going by the prenup with her. That must have been her method when they were married, brow beat him until he gives in to her demands just to have peace. It must have been a shock to her system when he stood up to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m glad he’s eventually stood up to her despite her histrionics tbh. And I hope he’s “winning” the negotiations. (Whilst taking care of his daughters obvs). But I hope he is standing his ground and not taking her tit

• Heart
She keeps claiming to be sick and bed bound, I have news for her, she is not unemployable. She speaks three languages. She can get a job doing translations even from the comfort of her bed...um cave. Being an actress is not the only profession in the world and she was never an in demand actress so she should've moved on from that gig a long time ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.