Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching the Depp/Heard trial LIVE & plenty of reminders of Ioan & Alice.
JD trying to walk away from conflict she started but her following him verbally abusing him & name calling.
JD locking himself in the bathroom to escape & her hammering on the door - can see Alice doing that & it's within the realms of possibility that she broke it down as she will not be ignored.
Gaslighting/being pedantic by denying she punched him but admitting she had been hitting him.

I don't think JD is without any blame, his drugs/booze addictions have fucked him up, but I def' see AH as the abuser & aggressor.
I wish I hadn't looked up why she's called Amber turd. :sick: Vile. ETA then they mentioned it in the trial.
If Ioan still submits his audio & video evidence I think it will resemble some of what was heard from JD's audio evidence.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've been watching the Depp/Heard trial LIVE & plenty of reminders of Ioan & Alice.
JD trying to walk away from conflict she started but her following him verbally abusing him & name calling.
JD locking himself in the bathroom to escape & her hammering on the door - can see Alice doing that & it's within the realms of possibility that she broke it down as she will not be ignored.
Gaslighting/being pedantic by denying she punched him but admitting she had been hitting him.

I don't think JD is without any blame, his drugs/booze addictions have fucked him up, but I def' see AH as the abuser & aggressor.
I wish I hadn't looked up why she's called Amber turd. :sick: Vile. ETA then they mentioned it in the trial.
If Ioan still submits his audio & video evidence I think it will resemble some of what was heard from JD's audio evidence.
The only difference is Alice didn’t tit the bed, Emma did.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Words almost fail me. She is such an evil witch, totally lacking in empathy, understanding, and any thought of anyone else. The only person who matters to Alice, the only person she loves, is Alice. Was she born like this, or did she learn to be like this along the way? How can those who fawn over her on IG not see who she really is? Or are they mostly sock accounts?

Reactions: 21

the reason why there are so many recordings on the Depp/Heard case is because the couple therapist ordered them to record each other, so it became consent. Might be possible that Alice and Ioan's therapist said the same, but according to Alice their therapy lasted three sessions and I rather doubt that their relationship was this disfunctional for a therapist to suggest this. So if Ioan has recordings it will be things Alice sent to him (like a voicemail). Of course if Alice contacts him with the TRO he can record everything too

I see Ioan more innocent than Depp btw, at least based on what we know. And he is also smarter about it by filing a DV case rather than to clean up the mess afterwards when it's too late.

Reactions: 23
the reason why there are so many recordings on the Depp/Heard case is because the couple therapist ordered them to record each other, so it became consent. Might be possible that Alice and Ioan's therapist said the same, but according to Alice their therapy lasted three sessions and I rather doubt that their relationship was this disfunctional for a therapist to suggest this. So if Ioan has recordings it will be things Alice sent to him (like a voicemail). Of course if Alice contacts him with the TRO he can record everything too

I see Ioan more innocent than Depp btw, at least based on what we know. And he is also smarter about it by filing a DV case rather than to clean up the mess afterwards when it's too late.
I heard that they had been ordered to record each other. Such a toxic relationship.
Yeah exactly, Ioan's recordings would be stuff she sent him & at least he's protected by the TRO letting him record everything.

Sorry I didn't word it well, I wasn't comparing Ioan to Depp in terms of innocence. I see Ioan solely as the victim.
(Depp I see as both victim & abusive but AH the main abuser & aggressor.)
It was more his trying to placate the Narc, trying to walk away, locking himself away in a bathroom, the aggression from AH, etc
which reminded me of Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Uh oh no good for her baps 😂 ( or mine tbf😂)
I have never seen a clothing ad that warns the busty away from a garment. That's a little size-ist of old Harvey. If I was Lizzo, I'd buy one just to get papped in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Not to mention that annoying habit she has of copying his outfit the following day, right down to a bee insignia on a necktie. If only Johnny could show up in a dress one day without horrifying the jury, I'd applaud him.

I saw a piece on the news today about the trial, and the talking head whose name I never got - some entertainment reporter-type - made what I thought was a good comment. The way the testimony is playing out, it sounds as if the couple were mutual combatants. How will a jury reconcile that with Amber's claim to be a victim only?

Reactions: 12
Not to mention that annoying habit she has of copying his outfit the following day, right down to a bee insignia on a necktie. If only Johnny could show up in a dress one day without horrifying the jury, I'd applaud him.

I saw a piece on the news today about the trial, and the talking head whose name I never got - some entertainment reporter-type - made what I thought was a good comment. The way the testimony is playing out, it sounds as if the couple were mutual combatants. How will a jury reconcile that with Amber's claim to be a victim only?

I know, what is it with that? Lol at him turning up in a dress! That would throw her! Sulky looking witch. She has a horrible rep of treating anyone who she thinks lower than her like waiting staff like tit. She has to treat her legal team politely, bet that kills her, ha!
Not sure how this is going to play out but those audio tapes damaged her stance as a victim when she was clearly being abusive.
It's horribly fascinating!
Her lawyer is really getting on my nerves with his "did I say that right?" FFS he's the lawyer, doesn't he know what he's saying?! So patronising.
I do think she comes across as manipulative & whilst he was vile (those texts when he was off his head) but def' feel she was the main abuser.
To that end, unless something horrific comes out, I hope he wins. ETA although there won't really be a winner.
The damage has been done. ETA very glad they didn't have children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Yes she seems to have completely forgotten about one of the most traumatic times of her life which made her jump on a plane and fly half way round the world pregnant despite no one wanting her to attend the funeral!
I hope they do pick it up and shame her ‘to bits’ as she’d say 👊🏼
Yey no way is she an attention seeker 😡🤬🙄🍸🍸🚬

I dislike her SO MUCH ….. CNUT !!

Thing is she can’t delete it now cause it proves she has 1 RL friend ….. and that will be driving her round the twist .. cause she knows she can only defend it with her myriad of family lies … wouldn’t be surprised if she asked that question
Her life is like standing on a garden rake every ten minutes 🙌🏼🍸🍸
She is their only parent! I hope Ioan’s lawyers have seen this😡

• Angry
Reactions: 27
now just imagine Ella reads her replies and sees that the only reason she hasnt killed herself are the kids (not the first time she has said that). This ensures even more that the kids will never reunite with their dad as they know that their dependence on mom is the only thing that keeps her alive apparently.

Even if it was true it's absolutely selfish to put young kids through this by openly saying it. I had a suicidal mom (she never said it until I witnessed and "prevented" - I happened to enter the room just the right time - two of her attempts when I was at the age of Alice's youngest). It's absolute hell to live in constant fear that your mother might harm herself. And this is not a thing since the divorce for them either. It goes back to at least 2019.

If you have suicidal thoughts and tbh - even if she is an absolute tit - you can in her position you deal with it with your families, friends and therapists (not one that fills your narc supply that your husband is horrible though) and leave the kids out. Talk about it in public when they are old enough and never tell that right now your well-being depends on them wtf
I never was close with my mom at all when I was younger, but when my folks split up my dad moved two thousand miles away. The week he was leaving they got into a huge argument and she told him she was going to kill herself and he told her he wouldn't take us even if she did . Mind you my little brother was four, I was 12, and my sister was 14. It for sure left us feeling unwanted and unloved by both parties and it showed in our lives later. I'm 60 and that crap still runs through my mind from time to time. Some things kids should just never know or hear. It's a parent's place to shield them and make them feel loved and secure. It's not about money or what you have it's about how you treat them. I'm through now sorry about that. 😒

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
She is their only parent! I hope Ioan’s lawyers have seen this😡
That remark makes me sick. I hope they do too. Disgusting. 🤬

I never was close with my mom at all when I was younger, but when my folks split up my dad moved two thousand miles away. The week he was leaving they got into a huge argument and she told him she was going to kill herself and he told her he wouldn't take us even if she did . Mind you my little brother was four, I was 12, and my sister was 14. It for sure left us feeling unwanted and unloved by both parties and it showed in our lives later. I'm 60 and that crap still runs through my mind from time to time. Some things kids should just never know or hear. It's a parent's place to shield them and make them feel loved and secure. It's not about money or what you have it's about how you treat them. I'm through now sorry about that. 😒
I'm so sorry @Whodofthunk - what an awful thing to experience as a child, the damage really can last a lifetime. BIB - exactly right.
I do hope you found happiness. ❤ xxx

Your post reminded me of something Alice said along the lines that in 15 years time the girls wouldn't even remember any of this which coming from someone who holds grudges for decades is rich. :sick:
Yes ALICE THEY WILL REMEMBER & one day they will also discover it was YOU that kept their dad from them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I did want to say if CPS haven’t been at her house all day then there’s something wrong with the world too … like how the hell can they not have been ? Am I wrong ? I mean I know she’ll fckin lie and say it was a joke (which it was but not) 😡 I’ve been bubbling all day I honestly haven’t stopped thinking about what a fckin headcase she is …. she’s such a cnut all those feelings she’s evoked for anyone with a heart ! through her fckin BS … AGAIN … smh I’m still fuming 😤

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Yes she seems to have completely forgotten about one of the most traumatic times of her life which made her jump on a plane and fly half way round the world pregnant despite no one wanting her to attend the funeral!
I hope they do pick it up and shame her ‘to bits’ as she’d say 👊🏼
Yey no way is she an attention seeker 😡🤬🙄🍸🍸🚬

I dislike her SO MUCH ….. CNUT !!

Thing is she can’t delete it now cause it proves she has 1 RL friend ….. and that will be driving her round the twist .. cause she knows she can only defend it with her myriad of family lies … wouldn’t be surprised if she asked that question
Her life is like standing on a garden rake every ten minutes 🙌🏼🍸🍸
I cannot believe she wrote that about if she had been closer to her “sister”. This woman is unbelievable, makes me wonder about IG for spending 20 years with her.🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is such a cow. People are being nice and understanding about her comments, so she’s all sweetness and light. Then there is a comment she doesn’t like, and normal service resumes. The real Alice responds, being nasty and dismissive to the person calling her out on her lies about her age.

It’s cause she thinks she is one ☝
Many thanks @claudiarocks for your humour, love it❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So let’s try and lighten the mood from that absolute tit show earlier. Polite reminder to take a break, go and hug your loved ones or have some self care. Make a warm drink, watch a funny tv show, think of my Mimsy. Whatever it takes to brighten this thread.
Today is my son’s birthday, the boy we almost lost to covid last year, for that I’m beyond thankful and grateful that he’s here.
There are helplines out there. If you feel it’s too much please please know I’m here for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.