Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of the boy who cried wolf, i think she makes these IG videos in the hope the DM will pick them up.
Yes she seems to have completely forgotten about one of the most traumatic times of her life which made her jump on a plane and fly half way round the world pregnant despite no one wanting her to attend the funeral!
I hope they do pick it up and shame her ‘to bits’ as she’d say 👊🏼
Yey no way is she an attention seeker 😡🤬🙄🍸🍸🚬

I dislike her SO MUCH ….. CNUT !!

Thing is she can’t delete it now cause it proves she has 1 RL friend ….. and that will be driving her round the twist .. cause she knows she can only defend it with her myriad of family lies … wouldn’t be surprised if she asked that question
Her life is like standing on a garden rake every ten minutes 🙌🏼🍸🍸

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She just beggars belief. In her video she clearly gave a little laugh. She did joke about it by saying she was suicidal and then saying "well not really". Then of course she brings up her stepsister. She's sure got all the smarts this one. 🤔

Absolutely abhorrent. There's just no justification. "... for whom I am the only parent". She's just an insidious soul.
She is unreal isn't she. The only parent?! She's vile.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Absolutely abhorrent. There's just no justification. "... for whom I am the only parent". She's just an insidious soul.
She is abhorrent!!
This is absolute proof she's written Ioan out of his daughters lives. It's almost 4am in LA and she is on the bottle still going by the spelling mistakes.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Someone has called her out about joking about suicide!
This makes me feel for what IG had to put up with. AE constantly "on the verge of death" (except not really) while he was away filming thousands of miles away. It throws new light on her being "suicidal" over the Hoarsewhisperer blocking her. It seems to be her stupid word for "pissed off".

bleeping drama queen.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I like the tone of it : "Oh well, I may have abused people over years, but I AM suicidal hahahahaha" - as she does every time.

that she takes her stepsister's death in her filthy mouth and yet again erases Ioan as a parent tops it all up

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
The TRO is to stop her abusing Ioan and Bianca. duck all to do with her own manipulative behaviour!

Oh I’m su*cidal but can’t talk about it. duck OFF.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
It's 3am in Cymru, I've had a little gwin gwyn, and I feel the need to comment.

I barely post on social media as:
(a) I can't be fucked with the bother
(b) I detest the look of myself so the whole 'selfie' thing is repulsive
(c) My life is not that interesting

That said, if your career is anything to do with entertainment/media, then you need to network like a rabid bastard which means repeated banal posts on whatever social media platform you can get your calloused mitts on. Bianca posts more regularly than me for sure, but WAY less regularly than your typical actor. This lass has had her new fledgling film publicised (thanks in part to Tattle), and so posting an extremely subtle update with direct relation to the content of said film is pretty much essential at this stage of production. If she was posting multiple times daily, then I'd get it, but give the gal a break.

Ioan's career has been pretty exceptional given that he doesn't 'do' the socials. It's amusing that some people don't realise that he's likely barely scraping even at the moment thanks to expensive lawyers, household bills, crazy STBX etc, so he really should be gadding about on Insta to try and raise his profile. Better this way than raise money for his kids via salacious clickbait in 'Take A Break' magazine.

As for the wee girls: I was a young un once, and I also taught for 20 years. It gives me a right ol' chuckle to read the 'the girls must be thinking <insert adult's fabricated idea of children's thought process here> about I and B's Insta posts'. Those girls are likely WAAAy more bothered with Alice 'Edie' Evans' social vomit than they are with the calmly-curated IoBee output.

As for the 'how could Ioan leave those beautiful girls yada yada yada' - as others with greater legal knowledge have pointed out, he has no option. But also, what's the alternative? He stays and tries to force access, which would exacerbate Alice's emotions and result in an extremely stressful for the kids? That is the absolute worst thing he could do. We have no idea how much contact he has, but it's highly likely he's calling them via their own mobile phones/their school/Gloria etc. Alice lies - fact - so let's stop this 'he's had no contact with those precious girls' shite.

Finally, a snippet into my own personal clusterfuck: My OH has a kid. She was about 3 when we met, and his ex went NUTS and did everything in her power to separate us, which mostly consisted of brainwashing the poor kid into stealing our things, recording ur conversations etc. We tried everything to manage this situation: family therapy, pandering to crazy ex, pandering to child etc. Nothing worked. In the end, my OH was becoming a shadow of himself, the kid was developing controlling personality traits, and everything was going to tit. So, he backed off. Said 'enough is enough'. He had a very painful year with no contact at all with his kid (with the full support of a therapist), but it worked. Crazy ex realised she didn't control the situation, so did the kid, and this kid is now 15 and not only barely remembers those years but now has a great relationship with pops. Sadly, I'm still out of the picture (by choice - I don't want to rock the boat at all, and she'll be old enough to make her own decisions soon so), but the main thing is that it was the right thing to do to cut ties when he did. He wishes he'd done it sooner now in fact.

I did say in my single previous post that my softening towards AE would be short-lived did I not. Soz.

*ETA*

RE: the 'Edie' reference (just in case I was being too obscure): look up the amazing 'Grey Gardens' documentary. I haven't decided whether AE is modelling herself on Big or Little Edie, or maybe crowbarring into a Medium Edie.

View attachment 1211896
…& throw in a bit of Norma Desmond for added ‘ready for my close up’, with the caveat that AE has not (yet) been the star of the silver screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When you are discussing custody or trying to deny the ex custody and then you admit suicidal thoughts……. Not good at all Alice. Not good. Discuss in private with psychologist.
Is this her trying to ruin her own custody battle? Own goal

• Angry
Reactions: 34
She’s a piece of bleeping garbage. I KNEW she was going to get defensive. I KNEW she was going to exploit Stephanie. Take some accountability, witch, for God’s sake.

Also, joking about su*cidal impulses is only fair game if you are the one who has experienced the impulse. I joke about mine too at times with a few other friends who get the urge—it’s a coping mechanism that helps us relax. We don’t actually make plans or anything; just dark humor that somehow allows us to get through that episode, and sometimes it isn’t even enough and you wind up in that lonely headspace anyway.

This dumb bleep is walking around making jokes about it because “my stepsister did it.” That’s not how this bleeping works. You don’t get to make dark humor on behalf of someone else who actually suffered.

I hope this made sense, but I also know it made sense. People who have these ideations are allowed to joke about them to cope, however morbid it comes across to anyone else who’s not in that state of mind. But you don’t get to joke about it just because someone you know had to confront it themselves. It’s wrong. I can make light of my occasional intrusive misery—no one else can make light of my occasional intrusive misery.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
hey it's actually believable. Abusing people online was practically her main purpose in life the past 3-4 years: the TRO (to protect her recent main victims) and the ongoing divorce (can't pull another Hoarse Whisperer while things are ongoing) is preventing her from doing this. It's like taking a normal humans oxygen away

Reactions: 32
When you are discussing custody or trying to deny the ex custody and then you admit suicidal thoughts……. Not good at all Alice. Not good. Discuss in private with psychologist.
A genuinely suicidal person would not post a video about it with a smile on their face. This is purely performative. She claims now to have 3 therapists? Are they all as good as the gay one who told her IG was a fool to leave the most amazing woman in the world for his mother???

She is beyond help imo. The only good thing about the video is she admits her real age for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I can't believe she talked about suicide so lightly in that way. And mentioning her step-sister who she couldn't have known that well? For shame, Alice.
The one good thing is lawyers will see it and note it. Whether she was joking or serious, either way, it has strong implications for custody going forward. And it isn't promising for her.

Reactions: 25
This video will disappear, as it should. She is getting a lot of pushback on this (rightly).

Anon - Just a suggestion that you delete or redo this video. You appear to have a very flippant approach to suicide at the start. I'm sure that's not intentional, but it could sadly be seen as such. If you were feeling suicidal, this isnt the place for a casual video about it, and if you weren't feeling suicidal then it's really not appropriate at all. I hope you're ok

Anon - I agree it should be deleted as could be very upsetting and scary for the girls. Maybe you could write a piece on it @aliceevansgruff . Your writing is so intuitive and I feel it could help many. ❤

Not sure she should write a piece on it though (as it's not real and would upset the kids who can read).

Reactions: 22
Anyone think some of the pushback is coming from our discussing it? Pretty sure she’s said worse at times and no one called her out on it. I mean I’m glad people are speaking up I’m just wondering if a handful have looked on here and informed themselves.

Reactions: 21
you know, I actually would believe it if it wasnt her: She has lost her status husband. she definitely is scared for the future. She knows she cant sustain herself, she knows that she will not get the settlement she needs for it. And she is the laughing stock. There are certainly many woman that would feel suicidal, even if they are abusive shits themselves. Seeing a meaningless future is what drives convicts to suicide too.

Just with her...she is pulling this every time she abuses people and gets pushback (see Hoarse Whisperer). It's a common strategy by abusers to protect themselves and she has a hearing against her upcoming. It's obviously this time more likely to be true as it actually affects her real life and not just some silly twitter drama (though it feels like the lines blurred for her here the past years) but given the tone, the fact that she yet again hijacks the stepsister of the stepmother she so much hates and her getting another vile dig against Ioan in it's the same old with her.

A genuinely suicidal person would not post a video about it with a smile on their face. This is purely performative. She claims now to have 3 therapists? Are they all as good as the gay one who told her IG was a fool to leave the most amazing woman in the world for his mother???

She is beyond help imo. The only good thing about the video is she admits her real age for once.
just to preface that I absolutely think she nees every therapist even if it wont help her: but imagine Ioan takes a bunch of therapists himself (I hope he did after what he had to endure) Alice and her advisor from NZ would yell about wasting money and financial abuse just like they do about him fighting against her abuse with lawyers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
The TRO is to stop her abusing Ioan and Bianca. duck all to do with her own manipulative behaviour!

Oh I’m su*cidal but can’t talk about it. duck OFF.
"I'm suicidal and it's all Ioan and Bianca's fault but I'm not allowed to point the finger at them but you all can!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.