Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting how Alice's stepsister is now her sister. Alice has no biological connection to Stephanie, she moved to LA in 2005 and was estranged from her father from 2007 if not before

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Interesting how Alice's stepsister is now her sister. Alice has no biological connection to Stephanie, she moved to LA in 2005 and was estranged from her father from 2007 if not before
You can’t trust her to tell ya the time in a room full of clocks … she’s a born liar 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Usually you go to psychiatrist and get prescribed meds and they talk to you also. To have a psychiatrist plus a psychologist plus a therapist … is that legit normal ?
not where I come from anyway, they all be fighting like witches… but he said to do this and she said don’t do that blah blah

Reactions: 19
Usually you go to psychiatrist and get prescribed meds and they talk to you also. To have a psychiatrist plus a psychologist plus a therapist … is that legit normal ?
not where I come from anyway, they all be fighting like witches… but he said to do this and she said don’t do that blah blah
She can’t afford anything as she’s always telling us … I find everything she says highly suspicious 🤨

Reactions: 22
I mean 250k per episode for a one-time French TV production is pretty unrealistic regardless whether Alice tells the truth or not lol - I do find it interesting that she claims he got offered 300k for 5 weeks in Wales. Presumably for a film but that equals 150k for a episode and would be pretty much 4 times of what he got in France. Wonder if that's the comparison she took: I just cant believe that he earned 1-1.5 m with a season of Harrow and Liar each lol.

You have to consider that she probably exagerates as much as possible to make him look pathetic. It's true that Streaming Services pay big money to big names, but he isnt one and that's really not bad: the main actors of Money Heist got for S5 60-120k per episode for example. She just shames him for not being that top 20 list actor she believed he would be.
I think it's likely the $250K Alice referenced is per-episode. MGM signing on before production likely jacked the budget immensely. It's being marketed as a prestige project based on a best-selling book and has a high-profile production team. It's the first in a multi-year co-production deal and is already being licensed internationally. Alice's dismissive 'europud' comment makes me think she's way out of the loop when it comes to the current trends of international co-financing.

Reading the blurbs about this show put me in mind of 'Riviera', that Julia Stiles show. Sounds as if it may have the same kind of South-of-France vibe.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just duck off, duck off, duck off Alice, you heinous old trout. How dare you even mention a girl whom you barely knew, to justify your drunken rage and disordered tragedy of a life (yes, all 53 years of it)

You're far too vain to even consider leaving this world by your own hand, and you know it. You don't give a tit about your kids, who actually do have two parents, but are only allowed to see one, because of your jealousy, anger and bitterness. You need 3 shrinks because you're a pill-popping alcoholic, you loaf around all day expecting your ex to support you for the rest of your days, you've never done a day of actual, real work in your pampered life, and yet you have the audacity to imply that you could have "saved" your stepmother's daughter from her tragic end? Like you have anything to give to anyone in need, you can't even be arsed to walk your dog, you lazy bleeping mare.

I pity your poor kids so much, having to share their lives with a disgrace of a woman like you. Pull yourself together, stop whining on social media, and grow the duck up. 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
It's the truth :ROFLMAO: . There are so many women in the 20-35 years range whose story feed is so huge that they are little dots LOL

My sister is 35 with two kids under 8 years old and two jobs (and she does an insane amount of garden work that probably accounts for another work LOL) and a husband that isnt home most of the week (no nanny btw) and she posts more than Bianca (way less than Alice did before she got the TRO obviously)

I dont get why people are so triggered by modest posting. I even think Alice right now is okay (for the moment), she tried with her last post to explore new things to post: granted, it didnt gain much interaction because about 95 % of her followers are either dead accounts or there for the drama that is on pause. But just like I think Bianca did right to post some things to normalize them a bit by posting normal things a woman on holiday with her boyfriend would post (and even much less than this), I also think that Alice is doing the right thing to try to get into a new reality (or at least I hope she does) rather than staying off entirely.
Honestly Welp I think it’s possible that some are looking for any excuse to diss 🐝, however subtle it may be.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just duck off, duck off, duck off Alice, you heinous old trout. How dare you even mention a girl whom you barely knew, to justify your drunken rage and disordered tragedy of a life (yes, all 53 years of it)

You're far too vain to even consider leaving this world by your own hand, and you know it. You don't give a tit about your kids, who actually do have two parents, but are only allowed to see one, because of your jealousy, anger and bitterness. You need 3 shrinks because you're a pill-popping alcoholic, you loaf around all day expecting your ex to support you for the rest of your days, you've never done a day of actual, real work in your pampered life, and yet you have the audacity to imply that you could have "saved" your stepmother's daughter from her tragic end? Like you have anything to give to anyone in need, you can't even be arsed to walk your dog, you lazy bleeping mare.

I pity your poor kids so much, having to share their lives with a disgrace of a woman like you. Pull yourself together, stop whining on social media, and grow the duck up. 😡😡😡
In no way do I mean to downplay your outrage, but I now have a coffee stain on my nice white sweater because of 'heinous old trout'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Unless I can't find them, it seems she has deleted some of her replies already. Tattlers got receipts already, luv 😘

AE has "hopelessness and exhaustion" ???!!!

Why? Because the trophy hub left 16 months ago?? So life is not worth living any more because her whole identity was merged with his??

This isn't the Victorian era and she has many things to be grateful for but instead we get this pity party and the poor stepsister and long deceased mother are roped into the "woe is me" narrative again. 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

Exhausted from what? The Cameos she doesn't deliver half the time??

Honestly a short spell in jail would do this entitled madam the world of good.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In no way do I mean to downplay your outrage, but I now have a coffee stain on my nice white sweater because of 'heinous old trout'.
In no way do I either ❤💩…. But I’m gonna refrain from calling her animal names from now on (I’m guilty) … cause they all have a purpose in life unlike that mess … you’ll never see a trout balancing on a table pissed, putting spiders legs on it’s eyes .. badly … or arguing with randoms over car wrecks it’s created lmao
She’s just … old and heinous 😂🍸🍸 chink chink friends 🚬🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Unless I can't find them, it seems she has deleted some of her replies already. Tattlers got receipts already, luv 😘

AE has "hopelessness and exhaustion" ???!!!

Why? Because the trophy hub left 16 months ago?? So life is not worth living any more because her whole identity was merged with his??

This isn't the Victorian era and she has many things to be grateful for but instead we get this pity party and the poor stepsister and long deceased mother are roped into the "woe is me" narrative again. 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

Exhausted from what? The Cameos she doesn't deliver half the time??

Honestly a short spell in jail would do this entitled madam the world of good.
I'd be surprised if the weekend DM interns don't pick up on this, and it would be another whack-a-mole at thoughtless Alice. Not sure if she'd care, though, as long as the white-hot sun of attention is shining in her direction.

In no way do I either ❤💩…. But I’m gonna refrain from calling her animal names from now on (I’m guilty) … cause they all have a purpose in life unlike that mess … you’ll never see a trout balancing on a table pissed, putting spiders legs on it’s eyes .. badly … or arguing with randoms over car wrecks it’s created lmao
She’s just … old and heinous 😂🍸🍸 chink chink friends 🚬🙌🏼
But the mouth tho... tell me that's not an homage to our friend the trout.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah, sorry about that! (There is a reason for my outrage, I'll probably post later, just to get it off my chest, she really triggered me today. And she can't even spell "TRO", the drunken old bat. I think her spelling mistakes annoy me more than her rants 😂😂)

Edited to add: With apologies to bats, which I actually love 🦇🦇♥♥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd be surprised if the weekend DM interns don't pick up on this, and it would be another whack-a-mole at thoughtless Alice. Not sure if she'd care, though, as long as the white-hot sun of attention is shining in her direction.

But the mouth tho... tell me that's not an homage to our friend the trout.
Ahhhh fck me I get it 😂 I’d rather kiss a trout than her chapped pie hole 😂😂❤💩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
the video for those who don't have IG

View attachment 1214555

well, I hope Russ who "never says anything bad about anyone" actually "turned" her around from whatever made her "not really" suicidal (what a moron) - who am I kidding lol
Did she just say she looks crazy without her glasses? Who's going to tell her? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly Welp I think it’s possible that some are looking for any excuse to diss 🐝, however subtle it may be.
My 🐝 didn’t show up for some reason. 🤷🏼‍♀️
SPOILER="Sensitive subject matter re mAlice insensitive comment"
My aunt took her own life tragically and very violently, not my step Aunt my full blood Aunt who I spent many years with. She was the closest in age to me. So duck off Alice you lying drama Queen!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Even talking about suicide she makes it about her. Typical narc. I could never do to others what they did to me.
I think your feelings were the last thing your step sister was thinking about.
But in her narc world she is the centre of everything.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.