Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I see her post pix from years ago 4 words spring to mind. "Change your photo Alice" :rolleyes: she had the nerve to tell him nastily to change his name. At least his name is real. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
iirc when her fans posted old Alice pictures in order to prove that she looks better than BW and someone pointed out that this is hardly going to change the present if you post old pics, she claimed about a headshot that is credited from 2006 that it's just two years old.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
iirc when her fans posted old Alice pictures in order to prove that she looks better than BW and someone pointed out that this is hardly going to change the present if you post old pics, she claimed about a headshot that is credited from 2006 that it's just two years old.
🤦🏼‍♀️ Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just high-fived myself for understanding the Welsh comment lmao I'm so proud. 😩😂 Like it wasn't a rocket-science comment but still. 🙌🏽
Da iawn RTP, da iawn 👏

She's got kind eyes. I think that's why I kinda like her.

Alice hasn't got kind eyes.

This is so good :D
Yes, I agree, Bianca does have kind eyes, and as you say, Alice doesn’t . I don’t think Alice has a kind anything, she is a stranger to kindness in all its manifestations.

Brilliant!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
OMFG! How did I miss that!!! Her upper arm is skinner than her wrist ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why TF would you take the time to photoshop only one part of your body like that and leave the rest like that??
Does she ever do anything that makes any kind of normal sense?

• Haha
Last edited:
  • Haha
OMFG! How did I miss that!!! Her upper arm is skinner than her wrist ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Crying 😭🤣😂🤣😭

What a lying witch she really is!!
Abs - I can’t sleep- not a wink
LMFAO Alice - Truth - I pass out cold because of a fair few sharp ones,
I then awake and delete my ramblings,
Repost with a bad photoshop of my face and arms and suddenly the world seems a brighter place ,,,, aww 🥰 go me 😭😂

I really want her to do better, but she’s abs comedy gold in a sad way waft the F*** Alice 🤣😂

So what do we think Alice’s next photo will be in reaction to Bianca’s no filtered post facial photo 👀
In the words of Billy Connolly - Windswept and Interesting

Last edited:
  • Haha
WAFT!!! But she never lies!! 😆

Why TF would you take the time to photoshop only one part of your body like that and leave the rest like that??
Does she ever do anything that makes any kind of normal sense?
I reckon she has a bulldog clip at the back of her neck, ‘cos there’s a serious lack of flesh there too!!

8E9F128D-8C52-489A-9E47-467429170946.jpeg

Sometimes I think she uses part of Ella’s body to photoshop these. Hence the Camo tee and small upper arm. 🤣

I imagine the first thing the Doctor saw when delivering mAlice was that ridiculous mouth open expression. 🤣
Yeah, but he wasn’t looking at her face!!! 🙈

I’ll get my coat & show myself out!..🚪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
WAFT!!! But she never lies!! 😆

I reckon she has a bulldog clip at the back of her neck, ‘cos there’s a serious lack of flesh there too!!

View attachment 1233876

Yeah, but he wasn’t looking at her face!!! 🙈

I’ll get my coat & show myself out!..🚪
I wanna kiss that dog’s snout! 🥰
I meant delivering mAlice the infant, not delivering mAlice of her baby! ROTFLMFAO. Ewwwwwww, ewww, ewww! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Not sure why the post says the link is broken. Alice hasn't deleted it that quick. Her reciting the alphabet backwards and talking to her mother.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1233940

Not sure why the post says the link is broken. Alice hasn't deleted it that quick. Her reciting the alphabet backwards and talking to her mother.
Isn't it good brain muscle strengthening generally to be able to say the alphabet backwards in however many languages one knows? A bit like a set of bicep curls for the brain.
Does she have brown eyeshadow undereye as well, especially her left? It looks too neat to be bruising 👀

Reactions: 3
I wanna kiss that dog’s snout! 🥰
I meant delivering mAlice the infant, not delivering mAlice of her baby! ROTFLMFAO. Ewwwwwww, ewww, ewww! 😆
OMG I can’t read properly & I’ve not even had 3 sharp ones!!! 🙈 I’ll put myself in the bin!! 🗑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1233940

OMG. She appears to be under the delusion that she’s some kind of comedy legend.
I’m embarrassed for her. I nearly cringed myself inside out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.