Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much to everyone for your lovely thoughts. Yes, biopsy is next. I am thinking positive, that it is benign
Just keep this in mind, over 80% are benign, the odds are definitely in your favor. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will turn out fine. šŸ¤ž

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That poor little dog looks absolutely terrified when it's grabbed, picked up and swung about šŸ˜”

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She really doesnt get how bad it sounds that under every post about Elsie she has to mention how desperate she is to post about Ella. Not only does it sound like there is preference it's also showing how desperate she is to use kids as props, and it's also disrespectful towards Ella: if I say I dont want then I would expect someone to respect it instead of pointing it out over and over again. Same mistake she did with Ioan. Also what parent gushes on SM over the great body of her 12 year old :sick:
Screenshot_20220501-085027_Instagram.jpg

PS: i really hope those videos are not representative about how they pick up Emma

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
'A much better body'?

Wtf woman, why are you assessing your 12 year old's body (and comparing it with your Blue Nun drenched meat sack but w/e)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
'A much better body'?

Wtf woman, why are you assessing your 12 year old's body (and comparing it with your Blue Nun drenched meat sack but w/e)
I saw that and thought Wtf she always has to put odd sexual comments on her posts .Am sure sheā€™s done it before

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She really doesnt get how bad it sounds that under every post about Elsie she has to mention how desperate she is to post about Ella. Not only does it sound like there is preference it's also showing how desperate she is to use kids as props, and it's also disrespectful towards Ella: if I say I dont want then I would expect someone to respect it instead of pointing it out over and over again. Same mistake she did with Ioan. Also what parent gushes on SM over the great body of her 12 year old :sick:
View attachment 1234053
PS: i really hope those videos are not representative about how they pick up Emma
this is just wrong in so many ways

• Sick
Reactions: 18
i really hope those videos are not representative about how they pick up Emma
Unless I'm missing something I don't see Elsie picking up Emma, she has a purple shoulder bag with a toy dog on it which you see when she swings round

So Bianca posts a lovely photo of Ioanā€™s hand on her face and we get these ā€œlook at what youā€™re missing postsā€ of Elsie. Thatā€™s parental alienation right there.
Sheā€™s a yellow-tongued bleep.

Do they still do the alphabet backwards as a field sobriety test?
Sheā€™d fail.

Unless I'm missing something I don't see Elsie picking up Emma, she has a purple shoulder bag with a toy dog on it which you see when she swings round
Yeah she picks the dog up and hoists her up and does the Lion King thing on one of the videos. Thereā€™s a few.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Can we talk about how precious and lively a child Elsie is, tho? I watched one of my home movies last week for the first time, and I was just a little shyer but I still had my silly moments back then. Makes me a bit emotional to think about. Maybe because we both grew up in abusive households, but my trauma made me lose what little spark I had. Idk sheā€™s just a beautiful, spirited child and I hope that never leaves her. ā¤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The content everyone was waiting for šŸ‘€šŸ¤£

And of course she posts three times over night. One more than Bianca recently. Honestly sheā€™s so predictable
The posing with open mouth when one's tongue is in that state. Made me feel queasy.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Omg, saying the alphabet backwards is one of my party tricks, AND I can still do it after three sharp ones! šŸ˜²šŸ˜²
I'm gonna need to learn me some new skills šŸ„“

• Haha
So Bianca posts a lovely photo of Ioanā€™s hand on her face and we get these ā€œlook at what youā€™re missing postsā€ of Elsie. Thatā€™s parental alienation right there.
Sheā€™s a yellow-tongued bleep.

Do they still do the alphabet backwards as a field sobriety test?
Sheā€™d fail.

Yeah she picks the dog up and hoists her up and does the Lion King thing on one of the videos. Thereā€™s a few.
i wouldnt call it parental alienation. PA is when you do or say something to kids against their parent.

more "showing what you are missing" - but Alice posting her kids has been her standard game forever. Some of her posts are certainly aimed at making Ioan jealous (like the one post about how Elsie goes to everyone), but not all I hope. And I dont want to blame her for posting her kids (except that I generally find it reckless to post children, especially whenever she sexualize them - but it's the only thing that supplies her consistently with likes I guess) - it's a bit (not quite as bad though) the same logic Alice's psychos have for Bianca posting anything because apparently that upsets the children - that dont want to see him anyway.

having said this Alice's timing always fits lol

Reactions: 12
I saw that and thought Wtf she always has to put odd sexual comments on her posts .Am sure sheā€™s done it before
Hooooo yes, she has indeed. There was an old baby photo of one of the girls in which she was trying to discern which child it was. In trying to determine who, she suggested itā€™s Elsie because as a little one she had ā€œbig jugs.ā€ There was some discrepancy a while ago about the meaning of ā€œjugsā€ in this contextā€”some UK friends thought Alice was referring to the babyā€™s ears, as thatā€™s what the term means to them, but in America it means boobs and thatā€™s definitely the term she was implying because in the photo the baby was topless/nakedā€¦and also because this is Alice weā€™re talking about. (Besides, Elsie doesnā€™t have big ears anyway.) Itā€™s an American thing, I presume.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hooooo yes, she has indeed. There was an old baby photo of one of the girls in which she was trying to discern which child it was. In trying to determine who, she suggested itā€™s Elsie because as a little one she had ā€œbig jugs.ā€ There was some discrepancy a while ago about the meaning of ā€œjugsā€ in this contextā€”some UK friends thought Alice was referring to the babyā€™s ears, as thatā€™s what the term means to them, but in America it means boobs and thatā€™s definitely the term she was implying because in the photo the baby was topless/nakedā€¦and also because this is Alice weā€™re talking about. (Besides, Elsie doesnā€™t have big ears anyway.) Itā€™s an American thing, I presume.
Jugs in the UK generally means boobs and lugs for ears although jugs can be for large ears (like jug handles).

I find it so odd how she goes on about her daughter's body. Think it, say it to your friends if you want but don't discuss it publicly. I might say to my friends how my daughter is lovely and lean like her dad because they are close friends, and we may be talking about similarities, but I don't post this publicly OR ever say it infront of her. The only thing I ever tell her about her body is that it is strong and healthy and enables her to do all the things she wants to do. With Alice it boils down to her own insecurities about her body and using her daughter's to booster her own image as if this is the most important thing: I may not look good anymore but have you seen my daughter? Clearly losing her looks has been a huge challenge for Alice given how much she relied on them in the past.

• Heart
View attachment 1233940

Not sure why the post says the link is broken. Alice hasn't deleted it that quick. Her reciting the alphabet backwards and talking to her mother.
Bloody hell what a fruit loop! She could have cleaned the lipstick of her chin and remember she said she had a fraught rerelationship with her mother. What a load of nonsense reciting the alphabet backwards - it did sound like she missed some letters but to be able to retain that ability you'd need to use it frequently ffs!

Reactions: 5
Jugs in the UK generally means boobs and lugs for ears although jugs can be for large ears (like jug handles).

I find it so odd how she goes on about her daughter's body. Think it, say it to your friends if you want but don't discuss it publicly. I might say to my friends how my daughter is lovely and lean like her dad because they are close friends, and we may be talking about similarities, but I don't post this publicly OR ever say it infront of her. The only thing I ever tell her about her body is that it is strong and healthy and enables her to do all the things she wants to do. With Alice it boils down to her own insecurities about her body and using her daughter's to booster her own image as if this is the most important thing: I may not look good anymore but have you seen my daughter? Clearly losing her looks has been a huge challenge for Alice given how much she relied on them in the past.
This is for everyone, not just you, dear Howdy:

To be honest, I struggle a lot with aspects of that baby post, in particular, because my mother used to make lil comments about my boobs when I was growing up. She made them to me. And Iā€™ll defend my mother until the end because that was one of her many ways of being proud of everything about me and I love her for it/itā€™s nobodyā€™s place to tell me that the ways in which my mother expressed genuine (reciprocated) love for me was wrong. They were just rare, passing, funny remarks about my boobs, about me becoming a ā€œpretty lil ladyā€ or about how the boys will soon be ā€œringinā€™ my damn doorbell every hour, baby girl.ā€ (Spoiler: they sure as duck didnā€™t, lol.) I always laughed. I liked her humor.

I honestly think the line of what is appropriate vs. inappropriate regarding this subject is REALLY fuzzy and depends on multiple factors. What makes me uncomfy with Alice specifically is that she, likeā€¦this will be hard to explain, but I see a difference between her and my mother. Alice made those comments to 70-some-thousand people (maybe a handful of them possibly people with filthy interests in children, btw). My mother just made them to me, not even friends; maybe because to her, that was as far as she personally wanted to take them, not making them to anyone but me. Alice has also made comments about vaginasā€”there was once a photo of her and the girls and she said something to the effect of, ā€œAll vaginas and not a dick in sight (referring to Ioan).ā€ For me, personally, vaginas are where I get particularly uncomfy; like, talking about your daughtersā€™ vaginas? Talking about them to thousands of strangers? Iā€™m sorry if my feelings offend anyone who has a different perspective on that, but thatā€™s where I personally donā€™t feel as comfortable anymore. At least in my country, vaginas are and have always been extremely privatized body parts, far more so than boobs.

If Alice had made that ā€œjugsā€ comment to herself or to Ioan while idly looking at the photo trying to figure out which baby girl was pictured, I feel thatā€™s a totally different scenario and I wouldnā€™t have minded at all, because it reminds me of my mother and her own little jokes. But justā€¦the audience to whom she makes these jokes, and what body parts sheā€™s referencing, and how OFTEN she makes these jokes, is where it gets a bit murky for me.

Like I said, itā€™s a very fuzzy line. Please, please, I hope no one will tell me itā€™s not, because thatā€™d literally be insulting/criticizing the way my mother loved me in a personal relationship between the two of usā€¦itā€™s a fuzzy line, full-stop, even if it doesnā€™t feel that way to someone else. And I really hope this whole talking-about-your-daughtersā€™-body-parts convo in which Iā€™ve chosen to partake doesnā€™t spark huge debate, and if it does then I hope we can all respect each other to the highest degree. Itā€™s a very hard thing to parse, but what I can definitively say is that Alice is doing it wrong.

• Heart
The implicit message of those videos with Elsie is also "we are happy without you daddy" as well as "look what you are missing".

Not the full story obviously. I think she misses her dad but can't express that openly in a PA household.

The implicit message of those videos with Elsie is also "we are happy without you daddy" as well as "look what you are missing".

Not the full story obviously. I think she misses her dad but can't express that openly in a PA household.
I have honestly worried about what kind of backlash she would or has received if she spoke about missing Ioan. I really have worried about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.