Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Kindness is Free

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say in order to keep the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread title by @Kindness is Free

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say in order to keep the thread
Congratulations @Kindness is Free 🍸🍸🍾🎉🥳🎊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

ETA: to add link to last thread:

many thanks to @welp for starting our new thread 🌹 ❤ 🌹

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This will never not be hilarious. 😂
Your avatar 😂🤣🍸🍸
When I first joined the thread I thought everyone looked the same as her on their avatars … I was like that’s mad … before I realised what everyone was doing ! Got street smarts me lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Your avatar 😂🤣🍸🍸
When I first joined the thread I thought everyone looked the same as her on their avatars … I was like that’s mad … before I realised what everyone was doing ! Got street smarts me lmao
No, we do look like Alice! Because we're all defective Alice clones who rebelled against her.

dw Alice already covered this months ago LOL
View attachment 1211725
Season 4, Alice wanted to be a love interest so the producers cancelled it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

ETA: to add link to last thread:

many thanks to @welp for starting our new thread 🌹 ❤ 🌹
Yes, thanks @welp, and great thread title by @Kindness is Free 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nice to see Alice’s top cameo client is still in touch 🙄😂
that has to be my fave cameo by her and the only time I’ve seen her acting … she’s not good lol
‘Who Clive Skinner .. what the real Clive skinner? why didn’t you tell me ? ‘ feckin hilarious that bird is booyak lmao

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ehhh gotta say something that no doubt will earn me angry emojis. It goes without saying that I hope the flare up resolves fast, however….not sure I believe the “can’t be bothered with social media most of the time” comment on her IG story. Girlfriend typically posts frequently and engages a lot. Just saying.
Also - interesting timing after Welp had questioned the lack of activity.

Reactions: 11
I was hoping Bianca would have a more manageable form of relapsing-remitting MS as far as infrequency of bad flare-ups, like Jack Osbourne and Jamie-Lynn Sigler of The Sopranos, who was diagnosed at 20 and has had it now for 20 years. She probably had it at 18. She couldn't move her legs, a real heaviness and other things. She was put in the hospital and diagnosed with Lyme Disease. And she was fine for a couple of years until 20, when she was experiencing tingling in her legs, etc. She went to the emergency room, and that's when they diagnosed her with MS. She hid it for 15 years because of her career. She's 40 now, a mom of two kids and a supportive husband.

It seems like ever since Bianca left Australia she's having these flare-ups. I hope they get it under control. It made me very sad to see she had another bad episode for ten days.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was hoping Bianca would have a more manageable form of relapsing-remitting MS as far as infrequency of bad flare-ups, like Jack Osbourne and Jamie-Lynn Sigler of The Sopranos, who was diagnosed at 20 and has had it now for 20 years. She probably had it at 18. She couldn't move her legs, a real heaviness and other things. She was put in the hospital and diagnosed with Lyme Disease. And she was fine for a couple of years until 20, when she was experiencing tingling in her legs, etc. She went to the emergency room, and that's when they diagnosed her with MS. She hid it for 15 years because of her career. She's 40 now, a mom of two kids and a supportive husband.

It seems like ever since Bianca left Australia she's having these flare-ups. I hope they get it under control. It made me very sad to see she had another bad episode for ten days.
She hasn't really been doing much resting though. There's been a lot of Welsh sightseeing, a trip to London, another longer one to Scotland and now back to Welsh day trips. She's been trekking around a fair bit. We also don't know what's been going on behind the scenes with lawyer negotiations, or Yo having work meetings, etc either.

Reactions: 16
Ehhh gotta say something that no doubt will earn me angry emojis. It goes without saying that I hope the flare up resolves fast, however….not sure I believe the “can’t be bothered with social media most of the time” comment on her IG story. Girlfriend typically posts frequently and engages a lot. Just saying.
I did wonder about that remark also, but oh well - she seems quite poorly so maybe feeling upset and disheartened. I hope she's feeling better soon. Sounds awful.

Reactions: 16
Nice to see Alice’s top cameo client is still in touch 🙄😂
that has to be my fave cameo by her and the only time I’ve seen her acting … she’s not good lol
‘Who Clive Skinner .. what the real Clive skinner? why didn’t you tell me ? ‘ feckin hilarious that bird is booyak lmao
Clive Skinner has nothing on Clive Shartridge, who he met at Alice's wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's 3am in Cymru, I've had a little gwin gwyn, and I feel the need to comment.

I barely post on social media as:
(a) I can't be fucked with the bother
(b) I detest the look of myself so the whole 'selfie' thing is repulsive
(c) My life is not that interesting

That said, if your career is anything to do with entertainment/media, then you need to network like a rabid bastard which means repeated banal posts on whatever social media platform you can get your calloused mitts on. Bianca posts more regularly than me for sure, but WAY less regularly than your typical actor. This lass has had her new fledgling film publicised (thanks in part to Tattle), and so posting an extremely subtle update with direct relation to the content of said film is pretty much essential at this stage of production. If she was posting multiple times daily, then I'd get it, but give the gal a break.

Ioan's career has been pretty exceptional given that he doesn't 'do' the socials. It's amusing that some people don't realise that he's likely barely scraping even at the moment thanks to expensive lawyers, household bills, crazy STBX etc, so he really should be gadding about on Insta to try and raise his profile. Better this way than raise money for his kids via salacious clickbait in 'Take A Break' magazine.

As for the wee girls: I was a young un once, and I also taught for 20 years. It gives me a right ol' chuckle to read the 'the girls must be thinking <insert adult's fabricated idea of children's thought process here> about I and B's Insta posts'. Those girls are likely WAAAy more bothered with Alice 'Edie' Evans' social vomit than they are with the calmly-curated IoBee output.

As for the 'how could Ioan leave those beautiful girls yada yada yada' - as others with greater legal knowledge have pointed out, he has no option. But also, what's the alternative? He stays and tries to force access, which would exacerbate Alice's emotions and result in an extremely stressful for the kids? That is the absolute worst thing he could do. We have no idea how much contact he has, but it's highly likely he's calling them via their own mobile phones/their school/Gloria etc. Alice lies - fact - so let's stop this 'he's had no contact with those precious girls' shite.

Finally, a snippet into my own personal clusterfuck: My OH has a kid. She was about 3 when we met, and his ex went NUTS and did everything in her power to separate us, which mostly consisted of brainwashing the poor kid into stealing our things, recording ur conversations etc. We tried everything to manage this situation: family therapy, pandering to crazy ex, pandering to child etc. Nothing worked. In the end, my OH was becoming a shadow of himself, the kid was developing controlling personality traits, and everything was going to tit. So, he backed off. Said 'enough is enough'. He had a very painful year with no contact at all with his kid (with the full support of a therapist), but it worked. Crazy ex realised she didn't control the situation, so did the kid, and this kid is now 15 and not only barely remembers those years but now has a great relationship with pops. Sadly, I'm still out of the picture (by choice - I don't want to rock the boat at all, and she'll be old enough to make her own decisions soon so), but the main thing is that it was the right thing to do to cut ties when he did. He wishes he'd done it sooner now in fact.

I did say in my single previous post that my softening towards AE would be short-lived did I not. Soz.

*ETA*

RE: the 'Edie' reference (just in case I was being too obscure): look up the amazing 'Grey Gardens' documentary. I haven't decided whether AE is modelling herself on Big or Little Edie, or maybe crowbarring into a Medium Edie.

470px-Edith_Bouvier_Beale_(1975_Grey_Gardens_poster_portrait).jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I had the same exact thought.

@Leaklegumes , I know the Edie reference because of Gilmore Girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I've said it before and I'll say it again - most people don't get my sense of humour.
So I will spell it out instead of trying to be dry/ironic.

1650596722024.png

NO, HIS LIFE HAS NOT BEEN LITTERED WITH TRAGEDIES.
FFS.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.