Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
have something to laugh
Screenshot_20220425-234031_Instagram.jpg

very unwise to post this btw, it makes it a lot more likely that Ioan's accusation about her pulling an Amber is spot on if she actually thinks that Depp is innocent. DV cases work with probability of evidences not outright evidences, pretty huge mistake here

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

sallygsoton

VIP Member
My Dad commited suicide when I was 15. I am 62 now and I still cry whenever I think about it. My darling Mum never recovered from the shock. Suicide is not something to chuckle about AE, you dozy bint 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Fuzzy Slippers

That makes me so happy!❤ I had oncology and radiation checks last week and they want some more scans done but almost a year and a half survivor! All my love. ❤❤

An MRI just discovered a "mass" on Monday. I am also starting a new career, at 50. I am freaked the hell out friends.

• Heart
  • Sad
I'm not from the USA but I think Trump should go on Cameo like our favourite dog-blanket model. His pep talks would be Very Special.

Also - I hope nobody feels unwelcome. There are genuinely people who don't give a fuck. Honestly. I vote for who I prefer. You can, too. I also don't give a fuck about your sexual orientation, or gender id or body type. Unite, Turds! Unite beyond ALL our differences and know this: the golden thread that links us all together, possibly more tightly than blood itself, is that Alice is a Bitch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I'd love to see an unfiltered Alice photo bombing this 😂😂😂
5EC954A3-F3CA-4F79-82EB-A04E8013B38E.jpeg

Fun fact: I accidentally exported this to my class website and because there are SO MANY tabs and folders I have no idea where it uploaded. Currently writing an interesting email to my professor lmao 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
When you are discussing custody or trying to deny the ex custody and then you admit suicidal thoughts……. Not good at all Alice. Not good. Discuss in private with psychologist.
A genuinely suicidal person would not post a video about it with a smile on their face. This is purely performative. She claims now to have 3 therapists? Are they all as good as the gay one who told her IG was a fool to leave the most amazing woman in the world for his mother???

She is beyond help imo. The only good thing about the video is she admits her real age for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
see i just find it funny that she pretty much wants encyclopedias written about her but when someone calls her out on a lie or contradiction she suddenly thinks they should “get a hobby.” lmao bitch YOU my hobby now i ain’t ashamed to say it 😩🤣 my final exams are almost done BET i’mma watch your vajazzled sinkhole life w/ 3-D glasses and a soda. 🍿 💀

• Haha
  • Heart

Kindness is Free

Her latest post has actually made me want to cry. The flippant way she says she was suicidal then sort of whispers "not really" is just so disgustingly insulting to anyone who truly does genuinely feel that way and so bloody typical of her just saying something dramatic for attention. Every single time when I start to think she's turned a corner and is cleaning up her behaviour she drops a shitbomb post like that. The woman is an actual disgrace

• Angry
  • Wow
View attachment 1216473
Even if this is true, you do not verbalise or publish this for the younger child to see it. You tell those precious little girls that no matter what, they’re the best things in the world. Honestly!
She asks for prefect grammar, she doesn’t even know ellipses has three dots. 😳
Disgraceful imo. She posted that comment to shine a spotlight of praise on HERSELF for inventing academic games that benefit and delight her child…at the expense of disclosing that her child is struggling in school. Imagine that level of narcissism.

This is stupid af bc these kids probably never venture onto this site, but Elsie, if you’re feeling down and out about school because of what your mama (publicly) said and if you ever happen to see this:

I had a HARD TIME with my reading for a few years of elementary school. I had to go to special “reading labs” during the day to catch up with my classmates. I was so, so behind. I could barely sound out words, my spelling was not very good, and some classmates even laughed at me. I said that I HATED books and that I will NEVER, ever read anything. But in time I had faith in myself and I kept trying and it became easier! And I started to love books and reading, and even the HARDEST words I started liking, because I liked being challenged, because I knew I could do it! I am a published poet now. 📚📕🖊 Reading is so hard at first, but the more you do it, it gets EASIER! You can do it! It is going to be so much easier soon—I promise. We all admire you in here, Elsie, and we hope you keep up the great work! You are shining already. 💙

Also @M33L4 I said a lil prayer last night for ur wee miracle boy, that I hope he had the best birthday ever (I mean he probably did partially because you were there with him haha ❤) The highest blessing, that he received another birthday here, another year with y’all, another year to thrive and excel and succeed and be joyous. Praying for many more to come—for him and for all of yours! 💚💚💚

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I like the way she says “sister” instead of “stepsister” now, to suggest that theirs was a close relationship - when the reality was that Alice was about 30 years her senior, and (because of Alice’s long-term estrangement from her father and step-mother) they barely knew each other and may not even have met.
Also, Alice suggests she was young, like her daughters, when her mother died. She was 30.
She’s unbearable.

• Angry
Reactions: 41

welp

VIP Member
Speaking of the Depp trial: they played a clip today of Amber being batshit and then suddenly being all cute with a weird baby voice.

of which favourite Narc does this remind us?

• Haha
  • Wow

Just William

VIP Member
@sh1tsandgiggles

This thread is so triggering for me today. Not only am I a step parent for a 11 year old who’s mum has done the whole PA thing and made as big a wedge between us (me and step child) that she can …..but also…. She’s messed their divorce about as much as she possibly can to the extent that my partner and I have been together almost 5 years, share a child of our own and they are STILL technically married! 😭😭😭 She’s pulled every trick in the book, plus -add in COVID waiting times… and here I am giving up the will!

Ive been engaged for 2years and 4 months 😞 It’s so draining. She’s also a controlling narc and it’s hell.
I'm so sorry to hear of your sad situation caused by yet another Narc & like Alice using PA & delaying tactics. They truly are evil.
I don't have anything to offer wisdom wise, just sending you my warmest wishes that one day soon this will be resolved & you & your OH are able to get married & your story will be one of love being triumphant over hate. ❤ xxx

@Lulugrace

@Lulugrace - I'm so sorry you're struggling health wise & to hear that you were in an abusive relationship. But I'm very glad you got out.
I know it will take time to come to terms with it all but I wish you better brighter days ahead & hope as you blossom (& you will) that your health improves hugely as stress can cause so much damage. ❤ xxx

@Knitwit

I'm so sorry to hear of your friends heart breaking news. For you to then see the posts from Alice must have been especially hard & hurtful.
I'm sure she will be very glad of your love, friendship & support. ❤ xxx

Hi all, skim read the last 10 pages of #93 as I took a break & just caught up. Was finding the discord uncomfortable even tho' there's nothing wrong with turds having differing opinions & if we all agreed all the time it would just be an echo chamber. It's funny, no matter how many decades have passed & how far I've come from being a walking on eggshells young teen; the peace keeper, people pleaser/appeaser, etc I still don't like conflict. Not that I can't hold my own nowadays or say no but it took me decades, but still the discomfort from conflict comes knocking at times so I took a step back.

I love being part of this wonderful community of people who are kind, caring, supportive, funny, intelligent & stand up against abuse. But I still have to remind myself it's ok to disagree & that different posts will trigger different responses depending on our personal viewpoints/experiences.
Most of us have experienced various abuse of some kind, experience of a Narc, other issues, etc.

For example - one of mine is kind of petty. ETA - no I'm not singling anyone out.
I am very b/w when it comes to Alice. I think she's an irredeemable abusive vile cunt. The initial sympathy I felt for her was killed stone dead on seeing the receipts here so I can get irritated at times by vacillating posts; one week condemning her & the next week feeling sorry for her, etc but maybe my stance says I am lacking as other turds seem to have more compassion but I can't fake it. I can't feel compassion or sympathy, etc for an abuser. Doesn't mean the opinions of other turds who do matter any less than mine, we're just different.

All my compassion, sympathy, empathy, goodwill, support, etc goes to the girls, IG, his family & B - her victims. Alice can rot in hell.
I'm aware there will be turds who don't agree with my b/w view but my unwavering stance is what it is. Words I find useful for reminding myself - it's ok if we disagree at times. Having said that I'm also glad of the scroll button, lol, as I'm sure others are! Sorry, couldn't resist!

I'm also b/w in my thinking she'll never change. She may be able to fake it for awhile but at heart she's a long term abusive Narc & an entitled bully. She could (& still might) cut out the pills & booze, diet/lose weight, get a proper job, etc but none of it will change who she is.
It would be a little better for the girls sake but it wouldn't change her selfish Narc nature or her view of them as her pawns.
I don't believe she loves them. Narcs aren't capable of real love. Narcs use people they don't love them.
I'll always believe the girls would be way better off with their dad full time even with the PA than live with her toxicity.
She may be their 'mother' (I use that term very loosely) & they love her but they're children who don't understand who she really is.
Hopefully one day that will change & they will walk away for their own sanity & stay away like their dad had to.

There really are no depths she won't stoop to for attention & sympathy. She's beyond disgusting & vile. I know I'm not the only one here who has felt genuinely suicidal. I was in a very dark place for a very long time many years ago & attempted it twice. She sickens & revolts me. And once again brings up the step sister she barely even knew to get sympathy points. She is repugnant. I would say shame on her but she feels none as she has no conscience. As for her friend who doesn't say anything bad about anyone - it begs the Q how he could remain friends with such a POS?
Hugs to my fellow turds who have been there. ❤ xxx

• Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
Let's have way less talk of the moustachioed prick on this thread please. As others have said, AE's post was obviously an attempt to put him back in the limelight here since he's not even on Instagram so wouldn't see her 'beautiful tribute'. Leave him to rot in his sad wee doxxing hole so we don't get shut down again.

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
now just imagine Ella reads her replies and sees that the only reason she hasnt killed herself are the kids (not the first time she has said that). This ensures even more that the kids will never reunite with their dad as they know that their dependence on mom is the only thing that keeps her alive apparently.

Even if it was true it's absolutely selfish to put young kids through this by openly saying it. I had a suicidal mom (she never said it until I witnessed and "prevented" - I happened to enter the room just the right time - two of her attempts when I was at the age of Alice's youngest). It's absolute hell to live in constant fear that your mother might harm herself. And this is not a thing since the divorce for them either. It goes back to at least 2019.

If you have suicidal thoughts and tbh - even if she is an absolute shit - you can in her position you deal with it with your families, friends and therapists (not one that fills your narc supply that your husband is horrible though) and leave the kids out. Talk about it in public when they are old enough and never tell that right now your well-being depends on them wtf

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Btw, since Alice has an "everything goes" clause on her Cameos, can someone order a video of her just talking nice about Ioan for 5 minutes?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1213714

This last bit “Bring in one of the men who are courting me” sounds so trashy and slaggy 🤢🤮🤢🤮🥴

And “have the family I always craved and you always had”

Dig at Gill and also she’s not making much of a good job creating this family she’s always craved hey??? Bet she doesn’t even get up to make the girls breakfast half the time!
I’m still stunned by how she truly thinks everyone around her sees her as this well-known, intelligent, sexy, sophisticated lass, lmao “one of the men who are courting me” like she’s not a barrel of radioactive demon jizz. 💀

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
What is this doing to the girls? They can see her Instagram. What are they enduring at home? Shouldn't social services be involved at this point? I do not think that home environment is safe based on this behavior. This is the kind of behavior that leaves children walking on eggshells and incredibly fearful. 😔

• Sad
  • Sick