Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do all the Welsh people in here hang out like a two-minute walk away from each other and run into Ioan and B on street corners that’s so unfair lmao I can barely find my mama in the fuckin grocery store???😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 51
With the whole Beyond the Bell thing, it’s also possible that it’s part of the golden child/ scapegoat dynamic. Golden Child gets the extra curriculars and the fancy schools. Scapegoated child doesn’t get support but gets disparaged for any perceived failings instead.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Just do what I do wear a pass with her noggin on it 😂🍸🍸

We’ve got a mystery to solve scoob 🐕🚐
Imagine if you will...two Tattle Turds, mooching around at work, minding their own business when suddenly, one spots the discreet yet unmistakable photo of mAlice, resplendent in her elephant hood, adorning the lanyard of the other. Like two spies exchanging briefcases on a park bench, they quietly acknowledge each other, unnoticed by the rest of the workforce 👀
Will @welshfitnessgirl and @welshlady5 ever disclose their secret hideout?
Stay tuned Turds!! 🤫😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Imagine if you will...two Tattle Turds, mooching around at work, minding their own business when suddenly, one spots the discreet yet unmistakable photo of mAlice, resplendent in her elephant hood, adorning the lanyard of the other. Like two spies exchanging briefcases on a park bench, they quietly acknowledge each other, unnoticed by the rest of the workforce 👀
Will @welshfitnessgirl and @welshlady5 ever disclose their secret hideout?
Stay tuned Turds!! 🤫😉
While @unobtrusive lurker lurks. @claudiarocks (and me) drink. @ReturningthePearls recites absolutely all of her incredible memes
@Penguin86 sharts
@Mad Betty tells us all about being an actual spy…
I pop out a baby…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
have something to laugh
Screenshot_20220425-234031_Instagram.jpg

very unwise to post this btw, it makes it a lot more likely that Ioan's accusation about her pulling an Amber is spot on if she actually thinks that Depp is innocent. DV cases work with probability of evidences not outright evidences, pretty huge mistake here

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
have something to laugh
View attachment 1221695
very unwise to post this btw, it makes it a lot more likely that Ioan's accusation about her pulling an Amber is spot on if she actually thinks that Depp is innocent. DV cases work with probability of evidences not outright evidences, pretty huge mistake here
Was that a comment from one of her FM's? It sounds a little like someone is trying to encourage her to mention her "abuse"....not a good idea for Alice, what with her being under a TRO and all that 🙊

Reactions: 15
Speaking of the Depp trial: they played a clip today of Amber being batshit and then suddenly being all cute with a weird baby voice.

of which favourite Narc does this remind us?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
My best friend and I go back almost 50 years now. I'm an auntie to her kids, and her kids' kids. We could not be more different in our political leanings. We long ago learned not to discuss politics (with each other, anyway) and will be friends to the end.

I know people who share your thought that a political viewpoint is indicative of character. My brother, for one. We don't talk politics either. :cool:

Back to Alice: I don't care who she favors politically. She's still nasty.
I am talking more about celebrities that I don't know than friends or relatives that I do. I feel political views do provide an insight into character whatever the affiliation. But I particularly mean celebrities who support extremists or hold extremist views. Saying all lives matter as a counter to Black Lives Matter tells me that celebrity is racist and/or super ignorant. I am going to form an opinion about anti-vaxxers, and those that cheer on Putin or feel January 6 was justifiable, etc and I won't be inviting those celebrities mine for tea.
I agree Alice is nasty

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
My scene was the 90’s rave and the same .. we’d meet with groups from all over the country and dance the night away no problems… just peace and love ha ha you’ll never hear of two pot heads on a gbh charge I promise ya ha ha 🚬🍸🍸❤💩
I wonder if we bounced off the same walls? Shared rizlas or a lighter 😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
have something to laugh
View attachment 1221695
duck me this is the smartest woman in the room??? We’re all doomed 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
#justiceforAliceEvans

That I can get behind. She deserves only visitation with the kids, a condo in Elveta and a job in Home Depot.
I don't know - Home Depot sounds a bit upmarket. I've got an idea for a new career for Alice (Trump, if you're reading which obviously you are, probably, then escúchame proper good) - "Blooters"

You go there and are guaranteed service by a drunken server clad in the standard dog-blanket uniform. You might get some food, possibly a cold Maccy D's or a microwave meal, together with whatever is left in any Blue Nun bottle or White Lightning tin you can see.
Service is regularly interrupted while your host shouts at imaginary helicopters. Everyone's order is for 'Bianca'. All of the furniture is vajazzled with craft gems and plastic toys from Burger King and Dollar Tree. A figurine of Ash Ketchum and Pikachu will poke uncomfortably into your arse crack.

You get bill monthly, until your children reach 18 :D

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My husband was diagnosed as dyslexic aged 38....when he was unable to pass important medical exams ( they were multiple choice and he couldn't retain the information in his short term memory long enough to then complete the answer grid! - in spite of IQ of 160! )
He ended up having a complete nervous breakdown and giving up his medical career because of his inability to pass these membership exams
luckily his long term memory is incredible and he then returned to Uni to do a post grad law degree and is now a Barrister!
Our 3 children all have a variety of dyslexia/Irlens/ dyspraxia/dyscalculia/ADHD/dysgraphia.....
I've been through so much with them all, attending assessment centres / educational appeals/ educational psychologists....you name it I've been there!so much so that I do wonder if I'm on the spectrum myself
Younger daughter was only diagnosed with ADHD last year aged 24 after struggling with anxiety for several years and wondering why her mind wouldn't switch of sometimes
However all 3 have now got degrees from top Unis and are excelling in their chosen fields...you just have to ignite an interest which appeals to their strengths and try not to compare them with their peers (in fact my eldest was told she'd be lucky to get a few GCSEs and she now has and MA, MSc and is just about to embark on PGCE in primary education as she wants to inspire youngsters who may otherwise end up on the rubbish pile of education)
My eldest daughter was diagnosed ADHD at 22 whilst doing her philosophy/psychology degree. This was after years of me telling her that her responses were all normal (as she is so similar to me, daydreaming, obsessive, overthinking etc. She keeps pushing for me to be tested also!)
Like your daughter, she wanted to be sure that this is noticed, and acted upon, particularly in girls, so did her PGCE last year. During her training she noticed 2 girls in her classes who she suspected were ADHD and we know that at least one of them now has a SEN statement. This is at secondary school so hadn't been picked up during their previous years in education. Such an important area to be developed, we both have many reasons to be very proud of them :D

• Heart
Sorry this is a bit off topic but I’ve been thinking it for so long now. When this all erupted I remember Alice saying that you should speak out because if you don’t that is how pedos get away with things. (It was something like that, I don’t have receipts). Now that everything that has happened is coming out so Alice people don’t get away with it she is in an uproar. She doesn’t think her personal abuse should be known and it should remain hidden. But this goes against her earlier claim of why she was abusing talking. Because if we don’t come out and show the world what goes on then it remains hidden and there are zero consequences for abusers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.