Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t afford anything as she’s always telling us … I find everything she says highly suspicious 🤨
No halfway sane person would be going to all three, no doubt she's seen more than her fair share of psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists in her 53 years, but not all at once. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I cannot believe she wrote that about if she had been closer to her “sister”. This woman is unbelievable, makes me wonder about IG for spending 20 years with her.🤔
That’s why he looks so much younger ha …bet that brother can do back flips now ! Alice just does flip flops these days sometimes she’ll glue ‘stuff/tit’ to them 😂🍸🍸

No halfway sane person would be going to all three, no doubt she's seen more than her fair share of psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists in her 53 years, but not all at once. 🙄
She’s fckin barred mate no one with any qualifications, eyes and ears will let her through their doors lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is so problematic that she will never work on a set again, not even as the cleaning lady.
The enormity of how fucked she is will not hit her until this divorce is finalised and everyone moves on to the next circus in town. She will be all alone screaming into the wilderness. Even the kids will move on because she will eventually be too much for them to handle.
I think that you’re absolutely right on this. The world will move on, and she will be forgotten, or a mere footnote in the world of show business.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
see i just find it funny that she pretty much wants encyclopedias written about her but when someone calls her out on a lie or contradiction she suddenly thinks they should “get a hobby.” lmao witch YOU my hobby now i ain’t ashamed to say it 😩🤣 my final exams are almost done BET i’mma watch your vajazzled sinkhole life w/ 3-D glasses and a soda. 🍿 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She’ll be steaming that she’s had to delete that post … the only proof she has a friend in RL gone in the hitting of a button … and all because she’s a lying attention seeking bint 👌🏻
She’ll be sucking the dregs out of that wine box as we speak 🍸🚬

Uh oh no good for her baps 😂 ( or mine tbf😂)
Certainly not good for mine either🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
it's scary how Elsie looks exactly like her dad in Alice's latest IG

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I like the way she says “sister” instead of “stepsister” now, to suggest that theirs was a close relationship - when the reality was that Alice was about 30 years her senior, and (because of Alice’s long-term estrangement from her father and step-mother) they barely knew each other and may not even have met.
Also, Alice suggests she was young, like her daughters, when her mother died. She was 30.
She’s unbearable.
Just like the story she tells about how the people next door to her father and stepmother took her and her brother in when they became estranged from their father and became their surrogate “parents”. Alice and Rachel's mother are about the same age, but she made it seem as if she and her brother were just kids, not adults in their thirties. 🙄🤦‍♀️

it's scary how Elsie looks exactly like her dad in Alice's latest IG
She does look just like her father, where the oldest girl looks like Alice, and unfortunately seems to have a lot of Alice's characteristics.

Reactions: 16
Last night allegedly suicidal and today happy clappy with a child as a prop. 😔

She should completely stay off Instagram and leave that child out of her tit show. My God. Any MH professional offering meaningful guidance would be telling her to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've been watching the Depp/Heard trial LIVE & plenty of reminders of Ioan & Alice.
JD trying to walk away from conflict she started but her following him verbally abusing him & name calling.
JD locking himself in the bathroom to escape & her hammering on the door - can see Alice doing that & it's within the realms of possibility that she broke it down as she will not be ignored.
Gaslighting/being pedantic by denying she punched him but admitting she had been hitting him.

I don't think JD is without any blame, his drugs/booze addictions have fucked him up, but I def' see AH as the abuser & aggressor.
I wish I hadn't looked up why she's called Amber turd. :sick: Vile. ETA then they mentioned it in the trial.
If Ioan still submits his audio & video evidence I think it will resemble some of what was heard from JD's audio evidence.
I am hoping IG does have plenty of video and audio of Alice to show in Court, I’d love to see how she tries to explain that to the Judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

She should completely stay off Instagram and leave that child out of her tit show. My God. Any MH professional offering meaningful guidance would be telling her to do this.
Just before she posted I was about to write that I thought she’d do an apology video … 🙄
Just goes to show just when you think you have her summed up she’s still goes on to show she’s an absolute fcktard

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's triggered things in my head I didn't even know were there. What an absolutely awful, vile, manipulative and calculating witch she is. I always try to empathise with and understand other people's viewpoints, but she's on a level I've never known. Karma, please karma x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Only fish on the sofa is Alice’s foosty fanny.
I’m not even sorry.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
You could play her feet like a whistle the amount of times she’s shot through those bad boys

She’s on
Jeez Louise. A leopard print carpet with a blue flowered rug on top. I see where she gets her design inspiration from. Coo coo for coco puffs that one. She makes Dame Edna look like a fashion icon. Both her and Ioan have some eye watering fashion taste. That explains the ninety and 11 leather jackets.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So let’s try and lighten the mood from that absolute tit show earlier. Polite reminder to take a break, go and hug your loved ones or have some self care. Make a warm drink, watch a funny tv show, think of my Mimsy. Whatever it takes to brighten this thread.
Today is my son’s birthday, the boy we almost lost to covid last year, for that I’m beyond thankful and grateful that he’s here.
There are helplines out there. If you feel it’s too much please please know I’m here for you.
Thank you dear M33L4 ❤ 😘 xxx

Happy Birthday wishes sent to your boy, 🥳🤩🎂🍰🍦I hope he's been enjoying his special day! 🥰 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
495EEDAF-0D83-4332-9883-26C93A20B706.jpeg

Even if this is true, you do not verbalise or publish this for the younger child to see it. You tell those precious little girls that no matter what, they’re the best things in the world. Honestly!
She asks for prefect grammar, she doesn’t even know ellipses has three dots. 😳

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I am hoping IG does have plenty of video and audio of Alice to show in Court, I’d love to see how she tries to explain that to the Judge.
I bet IG, being a private person with class, is dreading the court stuff. No wonder he is enjoying time with his family in Wales.

Reactions: 23

I still think her IG posts are choreographed even down to the faux screwing up of her eyes and clamping those hideous lips together and rolling them.
All designed to invoke sympathy and soothing gestures to poor victim Alice.
Elsie looks fraught and like Ioan the smile doesn't reach her eyes this is just my personal opinion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.