Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And walked out the door as soon as they didn't tell her exactly what she wanted to hear! :sick:

Exactly. She's vile once again posting personal stuff that should remain private & using little E as a prop for her SM.
Not to mention her subtle as a tank digging for compliments at her being such a good mum making up those games. FFS. 🤬
I wouldn’t doubt if it was the suggestion of her teachers or something she read online. Mangey Cow!

Reactions: 12
Oh ffs. I'm sure if Alice is genuinely feeling suicidal the TRO does not prevent her from picking up a phone and calling for help from professionals.

Her constant "I can't SAY anything about anything because of the TRO" is bullshit and she knows it.

She is saying exactly what she wants to convey.

Hi. 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh ffs. I'm sure if Alice is genuinely feeling suicidal the TRO does not prevent her from picking up a phone and calling for help from professionals.

Her constant "I can't SAY anything about anything because of the TRO" is bullshit and she knows it.

She is saying exactly what she wants to convey.

Hi. 🙋🏻‍♀️
For someone who can't say anything, she seems to have no trouble flapping her gums. What she means is that she can't say anything about the one thing, the only thing she's bursting to yap about. No problem, Alice, we'll do it for you.

Hey, Toots. Nice to see you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Alice is so frustrated that she cant use Ella as a prop lol
Screenshot_20220424-081437_Instagram.jpg

Your Elsie really has a lot of humor, it's adorable
Alice: amazing, right? And you should see the big one! She is 1.70m! And she is so cute!! (She goes through a 'no photos please' phase at the moment. So I have to obey!) I hope one day she will change her mind!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Alice is so frustrated that she cant use Ella as a prop lol
View attachment 1216837
Your Elsie really has a lot of humor, it's adorable
Alice: amazing, right? And you should see the big one! She is 1.70m! And she is so cute!! (She goes through a 'no photos please' phase at the moment. So I have to obey!) I hope one day she will change her mind!
But whenever someone compliments Elsie she always brings up Ella. It’s like, Elsie’s great but Ella is even better. I hate putting it out there in the universe but I’ve thought it a few times now 😢. I hope Elsie never feels like she’s living in Ella’s shadow. My best teenage friend always felt like she was being compared to her “perfect” older sister & I know how much it upset her.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
But whenever someone compliments Elsie she always brings up Ella. It’s like, Elsie’s great but Ella is even better. I hate putting it out there in the universe but I’ve thought it a few times now 😢. I hope Elsie never feels like she’s living in Ella’s shadow. My best teenage friend always felt like she was being compared to her “perfect” older sister & I know how much it upset her.
Golden child syndrome. Typical narc mother trait to always compare the children. Always favouring the “Golden child” at the cost of the other sibling(s). Alice has golden child written all over her and I don’t mean in a good way.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
E1EA5CDC-AA97-43FB-8429-15617CEA0A38.jpeg

Learning to read should not be competitive! Hopefully Mum is spending ALL that spare time with book lists and finding books that her daughter can enjoy reading and listening to.

Reactions: 17
I’m assuming she just carries these over yearly … drink whiskey 🥃 WAFT 😳 …. Bonkers lol I’ve never known anyone as a resolution has said I must drink more liquor 🥃 😂

I’m assuming she just carries these over yearly … drink whiskey 🥃 WAFT 😳 …. Bonkers lol I’ve never known anyone as a resolution has said I must drink more liquor 🥃 😂
And I bet Emma still got a splinter up her arse when she plonked her on the table … organise 2 rooms of red lipstick stumps .. good luck with that … get rid of crappy clothes .. she’s popped a pin in that … and loose 25lbs … I find people on a high whiskey diet rarely achieve this 🤦🏻‍♀️ I need a whiskey lmao

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1216553Wait, “what others did to her?” Selfish b$tch. So friends and a young teenaged step sister she didn’t know made her life hard because they died? What the actual f$ck? To anyone who has struggled with suicidal thoughts or truly been impacted by a loved one’s struggle, my apologies for even having to read those selfish narcissist’s words. Honestly I had a shred of sympathy for her but with every action her horrid shriveled walnut of a heart shows it’s true colors. (See yellow highlighted section)
Alice couldn't afford the dentist, and now she is under the guidance of 'THREE masters of their vocation'? It could be that Ioan's legal team has stipulated that she get psychiatric help as part of the negotiations between now and the PRO with the suggestion they will drop the PRO if there is an improvement or to attempt to alleviate the precarious home life of the children. I don't think that Alice can change and this post confirms it, I can see her making the right noises to get the PRO dropped, but if it is it would be business as usual.

Reactions: 16
Alice implying people who commit suicide don't care about their children is typical of her but I still wanna punch her for it.

Alice publicly shaming Elsie for reading difficulties is again typical of her but I wanna punch her again.

And Alice praising Ella over Elsie on an Elsie post is, yes, again typical of Alice but ugh, punch number three.

Has Alice ever admitted any fault of hers without 1) blaming somebody else for it or 2) made it into a humblebrag?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The Elsie post also barely gets interaction. she must be starving
Alice couldn't afford the dentist, and now she is under the guidance of 'THREE masters of their vocation'? It could be that Ioan's legal team has stipulated that she get psychiatric help as part of the negotiations between now and the PRO with the suggestion they will drop the PRO if there is an improvement or to attempt to alleviate the precarious home life of the children. I don't think that Alice can change and this post confirms it, I can see her making the right noises to get the PRO dropped, but if it is it would be business as usual.
pretty sure she has those for a long time

the "cant afford stuff" posts are obviously BS to make it appear like Ioan left her with no money

Alice implying people who commit suicide don't care about their children is typical of her but I still wanna punch her for it.
The bad thing is its not the first time she is saying this. a few months ago she wrote on twitter that the 5 most important people in her life left her. obviously she means Ioan and her dad, but the others were people that died (like her mom) lol

Reactions: 16
Would she get the mental health help via insurance? Would she still be getting ioans insurance? I can’t imagine she’s paying for it herself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.