Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wills315

VIP Member
Hey guys not feeling great atm ,my boyfriend just went to the toilet for a shite and now I'm crying, miss him so much it's heart breaking. Counting down the minutes til hes finished. Say a prayer that our relationship can get past this trying time.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

mandyrose

Okay I’ve not watched the video but I already have something to say. Every other video she posts she is all glammed up and perky loving life but whenever it’s mental health she looks scruffy and basic as fuck? This is literally like acting for her it’s so blood boiling infuriating to me now.

Reactions: 45

Wills315

VIP Member
Salads date- Tonight bensalads got a date, it's a woman he met on plenty of fish. Shes 45, her profile says shes feisty and she has two kids, one of whom is an influencer. "That'll give us something to talk about " Ben had thought to himself as he had messaged her back, he had said "Many thanks for your kind offer to meet up, I'll be there ready and waiting. Cant wait for you to cum". Hes happy with that response, polite but cheeky. Imo and spenny come over to help him pick an outfit. They go through his wardrobe and Spenny finds something "Um ben, what's this?". He holds up the dusty outfit "oh theres a funny story behind that you know" he chuckles. He goes on to tell them it was a leather cat woman suit Dirty dee had bought for him back in the day "yeah it was bit of a squeeze for me to get into but your mother loved me wearing it". Says salad. There is a hole in both the front crotch and on the back of it. "Obviously these holes must have come in useful.. could I borrow it ben?" Spenny enquires. " Course ya can , that's what families do they share everything. Just make sure you dont get any of your juices on it". Salad is so kind and spenny has a little cry. Back to business, the outfit. They opt for a pink Hawaiian shirt with purple flowers, nude chinos and some plimpsoles. "Pink to make the ladies wink" says comedian Spencer. Ben sets off to the restaurant and waits. It's not long before his date arrives. Shes looks slightly older than her profile picture and her eyebrows look like they have been drawn on by a child but salad is impressed. On her wrists she sports a Daniel Wellington watch and wears a Fendi headband. "You alright?" She says . He stands up to pull the chair out for her and give her a peck on the check. She glares at him " I wouldn't if I were you". " oh ok" says ben " well its lovely to meet you , I'm Benjamin salad hudson, you can call me salad. You heard of Edward scissorhands hands? The ladies call me salad magic hands " he gestures with his fingers and winks . Shes not impressed "Think youre funny do ya? ". She remembers her daughter's advice "don't fly off the handle mum or you'll never get sex like I did that one time I lost my verginity ". She composes herself "I'm sorry I'm just nervous, my names julie. I do Instagram. I work for Daniel Wellington alot and have even done a Tesco ad". "Oh I can't say I've heard of daniel Wellington " says salad innocently. This sets her off "never heard of em? Not good enough for you are they? Jealous are ya ? Wish you could do it do ya?". "Well no..I just can't say I'm familiar with the brand..so you got kids then?" Says salad , quickly trying to change the subject. "Yeah I've got two , 6 and 19. My daughter does YouTube ". " yes you mentioned that ,so does my imogen , perhaps they know each other". "Know each other? What you think coz they are both influencers they will automatically know each other. My daughter wouldn't be seen dead with the likes of yours , shes got a million followers on tik tok y'know what does yours got eh?". Speaking of daughters they have arrived to spy. Ana is hiding behind her phone sending multiple messages at a time to byron with no response and Imo arrives with spenny in tow of course. "OMG" screams Imo when she spots her " I can't cope, your the influencer who's mums on a date with my dad". "Oh yeah wow . So sick" says Ana. They talk about how they might end up stepsisters "And you've got a brother close in age to my little hugo dont you?" Says Imo "hugo is 16". "Oh sick yeah " says Ana " my brother is 6 so that's only like 5 years between them". Meanwhile spenny is keeping an eye on the date while the women gossip. Julies still kicking off and downs a glass of blue wkd. It calms her down. Ben decides to lighten the mood with some innocent jokes "what's brown and sticky? "He asks. "I dunno, a piece of shit" says me julie. "No , a stick" says salad. Me julie cackles. Ben continues " if you like that one , what's pink and fluffy" . The wkd has really hit me julie now "I dunno but I'll tell you what's pink and wet". Imo overhears this "Wahey" she yells at the top of her voice across the restaurant " get your coat dad you've pulled. HE LOVES IT". They all leave and on the walk home Spenny slips salad a condom "fill this up for me ben , we don't want anymore mini Hugo's running around, and if you don't wear it , I'll come round and tell you off" he wags his finger at him. "Hahaha" laughs Ana "sick joke, licherally the funniest joke I've ever heard in my life , my subscribers will die when I tell them ". Wrong move Ana , Imo isn't happy. She slaps her across the face and goes home to take notes for her next story time "You tuber flirts and comes on to my HUSBAND IN FRONT of me". Salad and julie arrive back at salads and ana stays in the next room to listen. They get down to business "Like that do ya?" Me julie roars " like having your way with me do ya". When Salad is finished hes bruised and battered. Hes a little bit scared but he really enjoyed it. Phew! Julie is relieved. As shes leaving ben slips her his y fronts to keep as a souvenir. Ana wears them in her next lounge ad. They arrange a second date but sadly salad ignored spennys warnings about the condom and julie discovers weeks later hes given her chlamydia. Salad is disappointed but he lives to fight another day , hes got women on tap so he mustn't grumble. Imo makes another story time about the stepmother from hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

LeilaMayxx

OMG lol imo: what’s my biggest pet peeve, something I was brought up with

hugo: money

HAHAHHA outed by your own brother imo, stop pretending you didn’t have any

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Elle

VIP Member
I’m sorry but what do they look like? They’re dressed like my parents. Their style has changed so much
Aw she's still wearing her hospital gown. Hope her stomach condition isn't causing her too much grief.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Wills315

VIP Member
A day at the beach - Today the Horton/Hudson tribe are having a day out at the sea front. It's a scorcher! They are all so excited to go. "See mills now you don't even have to think of the sea, it's right there in front of you" says Spenny as they arrive. Imo is overwhelmed "I know . Wowww. I feel so grateful, I'm getting emotional " but as usual there isn't a tear insight. Thats a top Imo tip there huns, if you cry without tears it won't ruin your mascara. Imo is such an inspiration. Hugobee is here too, Imo has gotten him a brand new bucket and spade that she found in a skip, he has a new idea for a tik tok. Salad and dirty dee are there too. Dirty dee immediately strips off "Wahey" shouts Imo " no need for a bikini here huns, mum loves it!". Salad gets a quick semi but he has more on his mind. Loads of 20 something year olds in bikinis , he is in his element. " I'd love to stay and chat guys , but there is women hungry for their lunch and a little bird tells me thet are craving a salad " he winks and struts away to find some fresh meat. Mills is wearing a fab mumsy swimsuit that her husband loves and Oi oi, spenny has his speedos on. Hes had to stick a few socks down there but (in the words of demi Donnelly) none of the less, Imo thinks he looks well sexy. They have a quick cuddle and spenny strokes her elbow "Oh pups is feeling a bit frisky is he" giggles Imo. They find a quiet little corner behind an overflowing bin. Imo takes off her bathing suit and gets on all fours "Go on then pups, give it to me". He administers her enema. They go to find a portaloo . There is a used condom on the floor and it doesn't flush but it has a soap dispenser that's half full "wow this is boujee " says Imo. Spenny sings to her while she releases her bowels. That's much better. They get up to leave , she doesn't bother washing her hands because she wants to leave the soap for other people that need it more than her. So kind! They arrive back onto the seafront and are alarmed to see some female college students running along the beach , screaming. Is there a shark perhaps? Nah,running behind them is salad, wearing nothing but a pair of crocs. "Come on ladies , this is what I call the cocktail sausage salad , come and have a nosh on it ". Hes baffled as to why they are running "Must be playing hard to get" he tells Mills and Pups. "Where is hugobee?" Asks Imo . "I thought he was with you " Salad says. They are panic stricken, they search the beach high and low but there is no sign of him. They call BBC news and tell them to send out an amber alert for a missing toddler . Suddenly they spot his tripod, the camera is still recording so they watch it back for clues. It shows hugo digging a big hole in the sand and hes making gun gestures with his fingers as he digs. Suddenly they hear a noise.They pause the video and hear what appears to be a muffled voice coming from beneath the sand. They get the spade and start digging. Its not long before they dig up hugo. Hes absolutely fine but shaken . He tells them he was attempting to film a tik tok where he was pretending to dig a grave for the gs who were going to get shot up but he fell in and the sand collapsed on top of him. Poor hugobee . Imo takes him home and cuddles him to within an inch of his life. Spenny strokes his scalp so much the poor boy ends up getting dandruff. Imo takes notes for her next story time "The beach tried to murder my baby brother ".

• Haha
  • Heart
My mum and dad will back me up, my ballet teachers will back me up, a dog I stroked outside a shop once will back me up, the man I saw across the road when I went for my daily twix will back me up... shut up Grimmo.

• Haha

mandyrose

So he cries when he see's her in pain, why didn't the flood gates open when she was having these panic attacks 200 times a day? He'd of died of dehydration, wee shrivelled up prune.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Kathleen22

VIP Member
Anyone else think this is really abnormal hahaha View attachment 201073
i just showed this to my bf and explained he was 16, he was mortified. Sorry but why do they treat him like a baby!!! It’s so fucking weird to have your husband rubbing your 16 year old brothers head AND FILMING IT. He isn’t 4!!!!

In the assumptions video she said Spencer was the first loving relationship she has been in and all her past ones were very cold??? Sorry didn’t she say her first boyfriend they loved eachother so much they would just sit and cuddle and watch films at home. Her stories never add up!!!.

also think spenny is trying to tell us something.

7E2781D6-9A83-4876-BCF1-91D577ED5655.png

F15EE377-E7D7-477F-AE7C-9C1F9411012B.png

BE483B6D-D930-4FFF-9408-E890C2F986BF.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

LeilaMayxx

No I’m sorry..Imogen’s latest insta story talking about her video, can anyone else hear spencer and Hugo in the background?!
Spencer: do you want me to rub your back?
Hugo(sounding like he’s in the BATH): no
Spencer: you sure? I’ve got a magic sponge

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

someone pls tell me I misheard. I’m actually disturbed. That doesn’t prove a ‘loving family relationship ‘ I’m sorry it makes me squirm

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Wills315

VIP Member
The sleepover - Tonight is a very exciting night . Imo and spenny get to be parents for the night. Salad is off on a naughty weekend away with Sue who he met on Jeremy Kyle. "There that's me packed " he had said " 20 pack of Johnny's and some anal beads and that's all I need". "Dad loves it " Imo had yelled and spenny threw him a bottle of 2 year unopened lube. "We won't be needing that" Salad had told him " one glimpse of the Salad fingers and my sausage surprise I'll need a mop for the puddles". Anyway I'm going off topic , Imo and Spenny will be babysitting little hugobee while Salad is off spreading his devil seed. Hugobee is well excited , hes told his mates hes going on a mad bender to Magalauf when really hes gonna be watching his brother in law massage shit out of his sisters bowel Its going to be a great weekend. Salad is so eager to go he pulls up , throws hugobee out of the car and speeds off "See you on the other side, when my testes are two pounds lighter " he yells out the window. Imo gets hugobee settled in , shes set up a little play pen for him out on the balcony and locks him out there for a few hours. She gets Spenny to stand at the window and watch him while she uses brylcream to do her eyebrows. Once it gets dark they let him back in and feed him. Dirty dee has expressed and frozen a few bottles for him so Spenny cradles him and gives him that. Such a lovely bromance they have! Next its bathtime , Spenny has bought some duckies and a magic sponge for him. He doesn't mind doing it he has had plenty of practice on Imo. They put some rubber armbands on him before he gets in the tub because you can never be too careful and Imo is a worrier , always has been huns. After his bath they go to pick a movie. Hugobee wants to watch get Rich or die trying to get inspo as he has been slacking on his tik toks lately but Imo is having none of it , films with violence plays havoc with her stomach. They watch the sound of music instead and have a family sing song as spenny strokes hugobees head to within an inch of its life. "Woww that was amazing" says Imo when it's over. Little man is getting sleepy and his scalp feels irritated from the rubbing so they put him to bed . Imo decides he wants to sleep in between them. The trio cuddle each other and spenny cries because hes so lucky to have such a relatable bromance with his brother in law. And Imo is just obsessed. Her stomach flares up in the night so hugo and spenny take turns to bring her to the toilet. Thats what you call family bonding huns. Salad comes back on monday with a spring in his step. 10 months later Sue is back on Jeremy kyle for a DNA test " Did your Salad dressing get me pregnant or is the your son Ranty the babies father?". (Sorry guys it's been a while I'm rusty )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36