Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I’ve not watched the video but I already have something to say. Every other video she posts she is all glammed up and perky loving life but whenever it’s mental health she looks scruffy and basic as duck? This is literally like acting for her it’s so blood boiling infuriating to me now.

Reactions: 45
As someone who is currently going through a low point with their mental state and battling anxiety triggered by many different factors In my life (lack of control plays a huge part in my anxiety struggles) I actually think I find this video more offensive than the others before. I think at first I understood as she probably was having panic attacks but that was because of this thread at the time revealing a LOT about her inconsistent story times. This time round I feel as though she’s using it as a cash flow which I find disgusting ... how many ads in this one compared to her hauls.
Couple of points Imogen, as you clearly read this thread... everyone has mental health, it’s a mental health ISSUE/CONDITION you are trying to refer too. Also, if you’re making a video as you feel you ‘owe it’ to those who suffer from mental health ISSUES/CONDITIONS then do give tips on how you have flipped your mental state around in six weeks. Don’t patronise people with the ‘it’s not a one size fits all’, you’re right it isn’t but I’m pretty sure people who desperately want to try and get out of their state would be willing to try anything.
(I’ve had to rant and I’m not in five minutes in)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She contradicts herself saying just because she wears make up and appears happy doesn’t mean her mental health is good well same goes for you don’t have to look like tit and have this different persona to talk about mental health.

As someone who is currently going through a low point with their mental state and battling anxiety triggered by many different factors In my life (lack of control plays a huge part in my anxiety struggles) I actually think I find this video more offensive than the others before. I think at first I understood as she probably was having panic attacks but that was because of this thread at the time revealing a LOT about her inconsistent story times. This time round I feel as though she’s using it as a cash flow which I find disgusting ... how many ads in this one compared to her hauls.
Couple of points Imogen, as you clearly read this thread... everyone has mental health, it’s a mental health ISSUE/CONDITION you are trying to refer too. Also, if you’re making a video as you feel you ‘owe it’ to those who suffer from mental health ISSUES/CONDITIONS then do give tips on how you have flipped your mental state around in six weeks. Don’t patronise people with the ‘it’s not a one size fits all’, you’re right it isn’t but I’m pretty sure people who desperately want to try and get out of their state would be willing to try anything.
(I’ve had to rant and I’m not in five minutes in)
I’m in the same boat as you, I’m not 5 mins in and my blood is boiling 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why can't she discuss her mental health without putting an act on? Why does she have to put red eyeliner on and no makeup and wear scruffy clothes? That's not a true picture of MH. I had severe mental health and I still laughed everyday, wore makeup, went out etc. She is such a liar and it boils my blood, she is painting a picture of what she thinks stereotypical mental health looks like!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think these kind of videos really trigger people with mental health conditions - like people commenting on here I also struggle with my mental health and because I know how it feels and what others go through this show she puts on really really makes my blood boil. Even the thumbnail on Instagram to make it look like she’s staring into the distance dissociating and eyes “bloodshot” to look like she’s been crying. I just can’t. You don’t have to put on that show just to discuss mental health. She did totally switch from being all nervous etc in her videos where she couldn’t even do an intro to suddenly HELLO HUNNIES and talking completely normally in a click of the fingers. She also pretty much admits herself that it’s acting - so false. If anyone struggling with mental health wants someone truly relatable to watch on YouTube there is a girl called Marie senechal who I really like enjoy 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven’t watched the video because I know it’ll piss me off. It’s such blatant acting- she goes from hi huns look at my H&M haul, I love it, I’m obsessed to I’m so depressed, everyone hates me, I’m so anxious. No Imogen, you’re full of tit and as person who has been living with PTSD for 5 years now, I find your bullshit offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just seen the photo on her Instagram and knew it was gonna be about mental health before I read this thread! She must be running out of content and knows this gets her the big views, she’s sick in the head. She’s went for uploading a Zara H&M haul all giggly laughing etc to a mental health video in a day ffs

Reactions: 13
I just seen the photo on her Instagram and knew it was gonna be about mental health before I read this thread! She must be running out of content and knows this gets her the big views, she’s sick in the head. She’s went for uploading a Zara H&M haul all giggly laughing etc to a mental health video in a day ffs
but she hasn't miraculously recovered hunnies

Reactions: 4
I cannot watch the new video!

What a f*cking insult to those with genuine mental health issues; assuming they are all downtrodden, grey, miserable and red eyed .... sorry Imo hun the majority are raising families, working (or both); they get up, shower and wash their hair (most days) .... I can't even continue this post as I'm so angry 😭

I've reported her to them before and she only changed the video I reported and kept doing it. She'll never learn
Keep reporting. A breach is a breach no matter how many times. The worst bit is if nobody reports it she’ll think she’s fooled people 🙄

Reactions: 5
Everything has to be staged with this one 🤷‍♀️ she could of put that in any haul video at the beginning as a quick update. But no she has to make another dedicated video to mental health to get her views up and the bank balance. Clearly ain't working this time not done any better than a haul I'm afraid "hun"🥱

First time posting but I’ve been following this thread for a while. (Also an ex hun I’m embarrassed to say!)
Just wanted to mention something I thought was a red flag on Imo’s TikTok where she calls Spencer ‘Tom’...
After she calls him Tom he asks a rhetorical question ‘are we just going to carry on, no we’re not going to carry on’ which reminded me a lot of my ex boyfriend who was manipulative and emotionally abusive. There was something a little condescending and a need for Spencer to take control of the situation by asking a question that has no answer, that was a red flag to me. I may be way off here and maybe there’s nothing in it at all but from my experience those kind of rhetorical questions were always a sign of a much bigger problem.

... and I know it’s been said before but they’re a strange couple!!

First time posting but I’ve been following this thread for a while. (Also an ex hun I’m embarrassed to say!)
Just wanted to mention something I thought was a red flag on Imo’s TikTok where she calls Spencer ‘Tom’...
After she calls him Tom he asks a rhetorical question ‘are we just going to carry on, no we’re not going to carry on’ which reminded me a lot of my ex boyfriend who was manipulative and emotionally abusive. There was something a little condescending and a need for Spencer to take control of the situation by asking a question that has no answer, that was a red flag to me. I may be way off here and maybe there’s nothing in it at all but from my experience those kind of rhetorical questions were always a sign of a much bigger problem.

Yeah that tik tok was weird as duck. Her obvious acting was very uncomfortable to watch. The tik tok after that where he is reacting to her 'sexy dance' is also very weird - hes sitting there shaking his head and looking embarrassed whilst she dances. Honestly if i was doing that my bf would be hyping me up (although i would never film it lol) and weve been together far longer than these two melts.

I completely agree with what you're saying and understand that peoples past experiences reflect in their perception of certain situations. I do think that Imogen calling him the wrong name and filming it (basically publicly embarrassing him) is also emotionally abusive, similar, in a sense, to sitting in a group of people and your SO making sly digs at you in front of your friends. If I'm being honest I think they deserve each other, they are both weird, manipulative characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Way off the mark. He’s not abusive or controlling at all. He’s many things but not them.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.