Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping singing is just a beg for people to tell Imo she’s a good singer. I think she’s tit, oh and a twit.

Reactions: 4
Couldn‘t agree more, as I said in my last sentence! She hasn’t the first clue about it and what it actually involves. She has a victim mentality as a means of inviting attention. Now we’ve both mentioned faecal vomiting, let’s see if poor, poor Imogen will have a bout and publicly post about it... 😏
Probably about the right time for it to come back up again 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If I fell and my boyfriend started crying I would dump him maybe that’s harsh but that’s me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m from where he used to live and it was known to everyone. Theykept calling him pups and he couldn’t take them taking the piss
Don't know whether to laugh or cry at this point. Its obvious they have 0 friends from their miniscule wedding guest list, Imogens a laughing stock in brighton so theres no chance of making new friends either

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You are joking aren't you? How do you know all this?
Loooooool

OMG that Tik tok is so staged it’s so obvious.... what is their life to do that in spare time hahahaha bleeping weird af

Don't know whether to laugh or cry at this point. Its obvious they have 0 friends from their miniscule wedding guest list, Imogens a laughing stock in brighton so theres no chance of making new friends either
Cry as that is defo the right emotional response hahaha the poor boy

Also... did she have a nose job? That big bump seems to have gone slightly or completely? Maybe with all the money takes in from fake breakdowns/blm vids. Sick girl

Loooooool

OMG that Tik tok is so staged it’s so obvious.... what is their life to do that in spare time hahahaha bleeping weird af

Cry as that is defo the right emotional response hahaha the poor boy

Also... did she have a nose job? That big bump seems to have gone slightly or completely? Maybe with all the money raked in from fake breakdowns/blm vids. Sick girl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s been a hot minute since I was here.
Do we have another “I know spenny” on our hands?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also I find it very patronising and strange how she calls her mum and grandma angel.... anyone else or just me?

Reactions: 7
Also I find it very patronising and strange how she calls her mum and grandma angel.... anyone else or just me?
Yep, me too. I cringed everytime she said it! If I called my mum or even my nan angel I think I'd get the dirtiest look ever. And how many times did she mention she's grateful for her family and that they are all emotional? It's just so over the top and fake.

Reactions: 4
So he cries when he see's her in pain, why didn't the flood gates open when she was having these panic attacks 200 times a day? He'd of died of dehydration, wee shrivelled up prune.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why the duck is she not social distancing? There’s still a pandemic heading for a second wave and she allegedly has a life threatening condition but she’s willing to directly break government guidelines/the law. Wtf is wrong with her, and to delete any comments calling her out for it - absolutely mad

Reactions: 15
Has severe anxiety.
Belts out sound of music walking down the street.
GIVE. ME. STRENGTH.

Reactions: 17
I genuinely believe her video of herself “having a panic attack” was so fake. Nobody videos themselves doing it. 100% doing it for sympathy/views. Not cool!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.