Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaLa247

Chatty Member
So a grown man was loudly taking the piss out of someone’s disability and then continued to call his girlfriend a c*nt and a whore and no batted an eyelid and all blamed poor Imogen?

This ones back to the reason I started following this thread - when I first saw her story times. How can one person be constantly doing the right thing, sticking up for her loved ones against bullying and abuse and no one ever supports or helps?

Every single story she’s the hero of the hour, consistently doing the right thing against every other person who is the bad guy? It’s so ridiculous and unbelievable. Constantly just patting herself on the back.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Wba230

I’ve unfollowed her Instagram now after her recent stories. She can honestly fuck off. I haven’t seen my recently widowed dad in 4 months because of Covid and she’s actually crying because she’s had to drop spencer at the barber’s to do a couple of shit trims for a few hours. She has absolutely ZERO sense of perspective- constantly saying ‘I’m not complaining’ and then crying and whinging about every fucking inconvenience. It makes me so angry I just can’t deal with her anymore. Also if she thinks that’s a healthy relationship she needs to have a rethink- I don’t see my boyfriend for days on end because we work different shift patterns and we’re both happy as Larry. She’s such a space man it’s unbelievable and I’m sick of people pandering to her like she’s a victim

Reactions: 34

Kindred_

VIP Member
No matter how much make up she wears or how much effort she makes, all I can see when I look at her is bensalad in a cheap wig

B740EA85-A178-4CDE-8D6B-1E0B21725A67.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Twinmum

Whilst that may be true for you, there are a LOT of inconsistencies with our IMO’s allergies. She can’t have gluten yet can have oatibix, oat milk, soy sauce (I’ve not seen the post about this but you would to be careful with this too if gluten free) a twix, there have been a few more which I can’t remember but I know for sure as I’m coeliac and can’t have gluten at all, When she first did her what she eats in a day I was actually intrigued to see if she came up with any good gluten free options but it was mostly junk... She wants sympathy for a life threatening condition but doesn’t seem to take it seriously herself.

(As a side note, I’m not questioning her condition, I’m more frustrated that if she does have them then why would she keep certain things in her diet. I just don’t feel as though it’s as serious as she says in her story times)
She said in her video she had oatibix regularly then when we called her out on it she pinned a comment saying it made her ill so can’t eat it anymore huns, she’s full of shit 😂
I am 100% questioning her condition!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Elle

VIP Member
New video - huge Boots and Superdrug haul

If you want to subscribe I'd be grateful but no pressure - such a humble Hun. No thanks though I won't be subscribing.

Superdrug products up first! Goes on about her favourite foundation. Wonder what it will be next week.

Her hair looks completely fried.

'i get loads of bits on my lips that go bitty and not nice' yeah your lips are rank Hun I'm not surprised.

Her eyebrows look stupid. She's doing that 'brush your eyebrows upwards' trend again and it looks shit.

Spritzes herself with £3.99 body spray. That's her shower for the week done.

Just noticed her backdrop. She's got the fucking tree out again plonked in front of her wardrobe and a chair with a frame on it. The frame contains an inspirational quote. 'its not what we have in life but who we have in life that matters'. Sorry, who do you have? No friends. One pathetic husband. Cool.

Speaking of pathetic husband, where is he? Thought it was a couples' channel now.

HUNZ you need the vitamin e body spray. She loves to apply it on her legs before a night out. WHEN do you go on nights out Imo? You and hubby stay in making mood boards.

She doesn't moisturise enough huns, please don't hate her! Oh babes we do hate you but not because of that! It's because you're a terrible person!

Did you see her tiktok vid huns? She's gonna link it in case you missed it! That's great!

Got her baby (her husband) some products for his crusty red face issues. Let's hope it helps the poor boy. But I swear he broke out in the rash since meeting Imo?

Oh here we go. Mentioning the anniversary of Spenny's grandfather's death again. Which is actually all about her! She bought him the red face rash products as a present....hmm that will cheer him up.

Ok now she's going to cry because she wants to help Spencer sort out his skin so badly. Fucking shut up. Btw she didn't cry. She just wanted to. She's so excited and emotional to apply the products to Spenny's face. It's a sad life they lead.

Moving onto Boots products. Wow I'm bored.

She's talking about putting foundation on an orange. I'm a bit lost huns.

All time favourite lipstick! Apart from HER lipsticks that she made! Remember those??? She won't let you forget. She needs that dolla dolla.

'i wish I was a chilled person but I'm not that chilled I'm highly strung'. Oh imo, don't say that about yourself!

She got some bubble bath even though she says she doesn't have many baths. Except when she can't sleep due to her STOMACH CONDITION, which is all the time huns. It's a hard life.

Onto her favourite product. A pressed powder. She's obsessed with it. She wants to have sex with it huns. It smooths out your face. Was that not the endless injections you've had babes?

Something for cracked lips. It's the only thing that works on her massive crusty lips. Apart from nipple balm. Lay off the fillers maybe?

Hairbrushes. She broke one before. Don't hate her huns. See above imo. We do hate you but not because you don't moisturise enough or you broke a brush. It's because you're very, very unpleasant.

Let her know which products you've tried and suggestions for future vids. Hun needs the engagement and is all out of ideas!

There's a BIG HINT for the next video coming up. It's her hair huns. She's doing a video on how to achieve her dry af hair. Cool.

Watching an Imogenation video is possibly the worst way to start your day. Wouldn't recommend it huns. Xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart

D_Wills

VIP Member
Have you see her stories saying she wont be doing story times anymore? Girl knows tattle are on to her BS.

• Haha

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
I’m fucking SCREAMING at the fact on her “who knows me better” video Spencer looks like he just can’t be arsed and knows none of the answers 😂😅🥴🥴🥴

Spencer is DEFO going to angrily scrub Hugo in the bath tonight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
There is no way she’s done this stomach condition series to help people.
Saying how awful the procedures are and how the medication makes you fat will only scare any young viewers and make themselves worse if they have a similar condition. Steroids are used for lots of things so now young girls (or guys) will not want to take those meds to get better because they won’t want to get fat! She needs to stop making out that being larger than a size 8 is undesirable.
Lying about lip fillers or how she always leaves tags on things because she is such a butterfly brain (but really just resells them) is one thing but this stuff really annoys me and I’d be very worried if I had a daughter who looked up to her.

Reactions: 31

Lauralooloo

I hate the gritted teeth thing she does when she talks!!! She’s even doing it in photos now!

What’s she saying here do you reckon?

View attachment 207199
Smile for the fucking camera and try and look like your enjoying me dangling off you

I dont even know how to post on here 🙄😂 but look how much this man has changed in the last year or so... This is fucking awful

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
To be fair, didn’t she say Hugo was a reincarnated dog... maybe that’s where Spenny’s got confused.

• Haha

clily

From their assumptions video... So Spencer doesn't drink anymore because he doesn't like the taste yet she bought him non-alcoholic gin for his birthday which attempts to replicate the taste just without the alcohol....... okay then

• Haha

LaLa247

Chatty Member
Guys I’ve always been 😓 so insecure 😳 about my waist being too small 📏 my stomach being too flat 🙍‍♀️ my boobs being too big but pert 👙 my bum being too round and peachy 🍑 but if I can get through ⏩ that so can you fatties 💕🍩

• Haha
I can’t honestly see what you guys don’t like about Imogen. She is thee sweetest person out there. What am I missing? 😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29